Biden keeps saying Billionaires and Corporations do not pay their fair share. Did these entities break the law, or are they just following tax code?

Tax laws are changed by people, companies who lobby in order for them not to have to pay taxes.

Legal cheating. Which needs to be changed, which Biden has changed recently.

ALL should have to pay taxes.

Companies don't pay taxes
People pay taxes.

I don't expect you to understand that
That's okay.

You going to tell half of the country to start paying taxes.
That group is already the least stable most violent group in the country.
That should go well.
Livestream it.

So the bottom 47% who pay no income taxes need to start paying their "fair share"?
qr1f2ye12dha1.jpg

that 47 number refers only to federal income taxes. Those 47 percent pay all other types of taxes, its just their income is so low that they are below the federal income threshold.

Tax laws are changed by people, companies who lobby in order for them not to have to pay taxes.

what has Xiden changed?

These Democrat assholes don't know jackshit about the concept of "fair".

They take money from working Americans and give to their filthy special interest groups like the welfare queens, Illegals, Environmental Wacko Scammers and Union pukes.

The goddamn Democrats don't know jackshit about basic Economics. The corporations pays about a trillion a year in Federal corporate taxes. Every cent of that trillion is paid out of the revenue collected by the corporation's selling goods and services. It comes out of the pockets of the people that purchase the goods and services.

Democrats are the scum of this country and dumber than than door knobs.

qr1f2ye12dha1.jpg

that 47 number refers only to federal income taxes. Those 47 percent pay all other types of taxes, its just their income is so low that they are below the federal income threshold.
there were far more loopholes back then, the rich really had an advantage....

York_1_31_19.png

there were far more loopholes back then, the rich really had an advantage....

York_1_31_19.png
top_taxrates_fig1_1.png

fair tax foundation distorts data presentation to suit their agenda

If they are following the tax code, why didnt the Dems change it over the past 2 years when they had the POTUS, HOUSE, AND SENATE?

They could have changed the tax code….why didnt they?

They had the power to change….they did not. They just complain, but do not do anything,

The top 1% pays more in income tax than the bottom 90% combined.

Did they have the power to change the tax code? Does changing the tax code need 50 or 60 votes in the Senate?

HOW MUCH SHOULD THE RICH PAY? WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

They should pay at least the same percent of their income as my wife and I do.

No, taxes need to be reduced for ALL. Its time that the govt does without and live with a limited budget.

California is living proof too. I border the shithole. A home of equal value plus State income tax would cost me another 1/4, I say 1/4 of my take home pay. And I'm just a regular guy.

WTF do they do with all that money other then to operate in the red?

Then why didn't the Dims change it?

Democrats are dumb shits.

Corporations do not pay corporate taxes. All the money used to pay the corporate tax is generated by the revenue from the sale of goods and services. The American people that buy the goods and services indirectly pay the tax.

Just more dishonest bullshit from the Democrats. Typical for those assholes.

Forum List

Back