I understand the opposition to Marjorie Taylor Green

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Rather than ask Twitter execs questions, which only gives them an arena in which to demonstrate their well-honed skills at not answering, she starts her questioning by telling them that they are to be silent, just like they silenced her, on her election Twitter account.

Nothing is factually incorrect in any of the five minute statement, and she passionately defends free speech and fair elections.

savage.png

She's a friggin moron. Not fit to serve in Congress. Has no grasp of policy. Doesn't even make an effort.
The result of the lowest common denominator on the right.

By the way, she looked like a complete idiot..again today. :auiqs.jpg:
why is it everytime a leftist says someone from the other side is a moron and not fit for office they never give details and explain why that is???

all you did was prove you to be the ignorant moron..

why is it everytime a leftist says someone from the other side is a moron and not fit for office they never give details and explain why that is???

all you did was prove you to be the ignorant moron..
I just gave you all the reasons. She isn't interested in policy. She isn't interested in deal making. She wants to be a grenade thrower. Which is useless.
Just take a gander at all the important, problem solving bills she's attached her name to. :auiqs.jpg:

I just gave you all the reasons. She isn't interested in policy. She isn't interested in deal making. She wants to be a grenade thrower. Which is useless.
Just take a gander at all the important, problem solving bills she's attached her name to. :auiqs.jpg:

thats not telling me anything,,,
of course she cares about policy and might be why she doesnt make deals,,, shes not there to make deals and sell out the people that she represents,,

sounds more like you only want establishment career leftist politicians that support your POV,,,

of course you can prove me wrong with some details,,,, using a broad brush without details makes you sound like the nutjob

At least she's actually working for her paycheck, instead of the Twitter "influencer" who hasn't done shit:

1675894645282.png

In the spirit of bi-partisanship, here is Katie Porter:

Ok, sorry about that. I disagree with Porter on many, many topics, but she has good grilling skills. This time, instead of putting them to good use, she whines about how much time we are spending on "a single news story," that was banned ahead of a close election. She didn't even use a third of her time, which is extremely rare. So eager she was to change the subject, that she lost an opportunity for one of her lengthy rants against free ecomonies.

I guess her point is, what's the big deal if the FBI conspires with social media to change the results of an election.

thats not telling me anything,,,
of course she cares about policy and might be why she doesnt make deals,,, shes not there to make deals and sell out the people that she represents,,

sounds more like you only want establishment career leftist politicians that support your POV,,,

of course you can prove me wrong with some details,,,, using a broad brush without details makes you sound like the nutjob
You are there in Congress to make policy and advocate for your constituents. She has no interest in either.
Given the demographics of her district, I'd say based on the bills she attached her name to and the constant media attention she continually seeks,
she's interested in making a name for herself.

MTG isn't afraid to throw grenades when democrats tell lies. That is a very good thing. I loved her tirade at the Twitter execs who abused their power to cancel conservatives.

She's a friggin moron. Not fit to serve in Congress. Has no grasp of policy. Doesn't even make an effort.
The result of the lowest common denominator on the right.

By the way, she looked like a complete idiot..again today. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for attempting to share your opinion.

You are there in Congress to make policy and advocate for your constituents. She has no interest in either.
Given the demographics of her district, I'd say based on the bills she attached her name to and the constant media attention she continually seeks,

once again you just say she doesnt and dont give any examples or explain how and where,,,

what you really sound like is youre butthurt and just lashing out like a 10 yr old emotional girl,,,

All of these imposters in congress are there to make a name for themselves. Its really that simple.

At least she's actually working for her paycheck, instead of the Twitter "influencer" who hasn't done shit:

View attachment 755167
Hmmm. Not sure what alt-right media you pulled this from but that doesn't appear to be the case. You do understand that the 117th Congress ended its legislation last year
and the 118th Congress hasn't had any legislation of significance yet. That and the fact that AOC is now in the minority.
So...nice try! I give ya props for moxy. :)

Forum List

Back