Biden keeps saying Billionaires and Corporations do not pay their fair share. Did these entities break the law, or are they just following tax code?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If they are following the tax code, why didnt the Dems change it over the past 2 years when they had the POTUS, HOUSE, AND SENATE?

They could have changed the tax code….why didnt they?

They had the power to change….they did not. They just complain, but do not do anything,

The top 1% pays more in income tax than the bottom 90% combined.

HOW MUCH SHOULD THE RICH PAY? WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

If they are following the tax code, why didnt the Dems change it over the past 2 years when they had the POTUS, HOUSE, AND SENATE?

They had the power to change….they did not. They just complain, but do not do anything,

Joe Biden is using the traditional Marxist Class Warfare demagoguery.
Biden knows that most of the Dumb Democrat Voters are Losers who think that they are getting screwed because successful people and profitable corporations are not paying enough taxes to support them.
Biden knows that the Democrat Voters are lazy moochers who want to live off of welfare instead of getting a job and supporting themselves.
Biden knows that a lot of Democrat Voters would rather steal than work.

The dems conflate income and capital gains and their base has no clue when buffet types tell lib media that they're paying less than their secretaries. Dems know their base is too stupid to figure out the difference.
Tax laws are changed by people, companies who lobby in order for them not to have to pay taxes.

Legal cheating. Which needs to be changed, which Biden has changed recently.

ALL should have to pay taxes.

Tax laws are changed by people, companies who lobby in order for them not to have to pay taxes.

if its legal its not cheating,,,

biden changed nothing,,

the rich pay far more than their fair share,,

I would ask how many employees work there and calculate that at least 28% taxes are paid by each employee!

I would ask how many employees work there and calculate that at least 28% taxes are paid by each employee!
Absolutely. All the employees pay income tax, and the companies pay property taxes , payroll taxes, sales taxes….

The Dems make the laws, then cry when the laws are followed.

GTFO

Absolutely. All the employees pay income tax, and the companies pay property taxes , payroll taxes, sales taxes….

The Dems make the laws, then cry when the laws are followed.

GTFO
The Democrats created the laws which give Companies to pay zero?

By all means show me the source and which party changed the way the law was to look at companies, not as companies but as "people"

No not really. They are currently paying taxes no? So at this time is their 14th amendment being violated? As I said they don't need to pay more....or less. Is the fact they have more political influence a violation of my rights?

No not really. They are currently paying taxes no? So at this time is their 14th amendment being violated? As I said they don't need to pay more....or less. Is the fact they have more political influence a violation of my rights?
do you vote for the people they control???

So the bottom 47% who pay no income taxes need to start paying their "fair share"?

This is a weird new thing that the left vilifies people for following the tax code.

CHANGE THE LAWS. YOU HAD POTUS, HOUSE, AND SENATE…AND YOU DID NOTHING.

Its all bullshit pandering.

Its like being vilified for driving the speed limit. YOU SHOULD DRIVE 10 MPH UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT!

CULT FUCK PRETZEL LOGIC.

That's garbage. They don't need to pay more...or less. If they have most all the money then they should pay more.
How would you know if they follow tax law? That’s an asinine statement

Forum List

Back