Biden issues first proclomation on Transgender Day of Viability

• Banned
I don't know about you but does this seem like one big never ending Monty Python movie that isn't funny?
The best thing to do is just laugh and hope America wakes the fuck up
Today we can stand hand in hand with our transgender brothers and sisters and sing America The Beautiful in harmony together and dance in gay circles of joy...............

Is Maya Angelou here to finish my poem?

Endless pictures of Richard Levine aren't enough!
1617218636033.png

We need more visibility!

I don't know about you but does this seem like one big never ending Monty Python movie that isn't funny?

Given how big a problem you have with this transgender thing, I have to wonder just how comfortable you re with your own gender identity. Why does there very existance trouble you so.?

Given how big a problem you have with this transgender thing, I have to wonder just how comfortable you re with your own gender identity. Why does there very existance trouble you so.?
LOLOL. I've been married to the same beautiful women for decades. Why? We know how to make a marriage work. Unlike most failures who nothing about relationships.

I live in a beautiful land far away from liberal scum so these issues I only laugh and mock fools on.

To live any other life is not living.

Forum List

Back