Biden is the most racist POTUS in 50 yrs !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the lefts accusations that America is a systemically racist country that needs reform for past sins i find it ironic that they voted for arguably the most racist POTUS weve seen in 5 decades ! and not only is Biden friend and pupil of kkk grand cyclops Byrd a racist it seems that systemic racism would fit the description of Bidens household [family] itself ! heres a list of Bidens racist actions and quotes !

1623533352563.png

Probably in the 20th century and slightly beyond only Woodrow Wilson (the president who
screened Birth of a Nation by D W Griffith in the White House, and more: How Woodrow Wilson Tried to Reverse Black American Progress ) has been more openly racist than the
man who chose to eulogize Klan member Robert Byrd... Feckless Joe Biden.

Barack Obama may be quite racist too, based on comments by his wife, but he's hidden it pretty well at least
though he's a defender of Critical Race Theory.

*Edit...LBJ makes the list too. His comment about having the n****** voting for the democrats for the next two hundred years after his Great Society b.s. was passed is noteworthy.

Last edited:
with the lefts accusations that America is a systemically racist country that needs reform for past sins i find it ironic that they voted for arguably the most racist POTUS weve seen in 5 decades ! and not only is Biden friend and pupil of kkk grand cyclops Byrd a racist it seems that systemic racism would fit the description of Bidens household [family] itself ! heres a list of Bidens racist actions and quotes !

It is probably true. I mean he isn't LBJ level racist but he definitely has those old man closet racist tendencies. Like most democrats however, he believes whites have a duty to blacks because they are smarter and better educated than them.

It is probably true. I mean he isn't LBJ level racist but he definitely has those old man closet racist tendencies. Like most democrats however, he believes whites have a duty to blacks because they are smarter and better educated than them.
You mean they think Blacks should be treated like pets. That is racist.

LOL!!..and you no doubt think Trump was the white Martin Luther King...

Bidens crime bill put more blacks in prison than LBJ ever did .

criminal justice reform ...the 1st step act ...opportunity zones ...permanent funding for black colleges ...ect ...what has Biden done for blacks other than putting them in jail and making racist comments ? and now weve got his son using the n word !

Kamala put quite a few away too.

Possibly true but that is not the singular metric to measure racism.

There is nothing about Trump that was even remotely racist and you can't point to a single thing he said that is. Biden, on the other hand, has a whole history of making racially insensitive comments his entire political career that neither the media nor the Democratic Party will hold him accountable for because at the end of the day you don't care about racial minorities. You simply use us as political pawns. Trump did more for blacks in his four years than Biden has done in 50.

There is nothing about Trump that was even remotely racist and you can't point to a single thing he said that is. Biden, on the other hand, has a whole history of making racially insensitive comments his entire political career that neither the media nor the Democratic Party will hold him accountable for because at the end of the day you don't care about racial minorities. You simply use us as political pawns. Trump did more for blacks in his four years than Biden has done in 50.
Maybe you could tell us what Trump did to affect the black Americans so much..

Maybe you could tell us what Trump did to affect the black Americans so much..
lowest unemployment for blacks on record .....
opportunity zones ..
criminal justice reform
permanent funding for black colleges
first step act.... to name just a few .

Forum List

Back