The Immaculate Possession: Biden Defense is Fast Becoming Unsustainable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

22 Jan 2023 ~~ By Jonatan Turley

Below is my column at Fox.com on the most recent discovery of classified documents at one of the homes of President Joe Biden. Despite the latest discovery, allies like Sen. Chris Coons were on Sunday shows repeating his assurance that “there is no there there.” The insistence that the record clearly shows innocent “inadvertence” now borders on willful blindness as inadvertent possession occurs over and over again with documents from both Biden’s time as a senator and as vice president. A decade of inadvertence.

Commentary:
The DOJ and FBI raiding Trump's home either created a standard that needs to be followed, or the Trump raid was the Democrats weaponizing the DOJ and FBI for strictly political reasons.
What is ironic is if the Maoist/DSA Democrats had not made up lies, investigated Trump endlessly with false crime accusations, and falsely accused him of crimes, and pretended everyday things he did were crimes they would not be having to explain Biden's behavior. Most of this would not be news if they hadn't already told us that every single one of these actions were a threat to democracy when they accused Trump of the same behavior
The longer we look into the matter regarding the possession of Classified Documents by Joey Xi Bai Dun the worse it gets for Joey Xi, his son and Joey's brothers.
The latest revelations reveal that Biden had stolen classified and secret documents long before Trump's involvement while Joey was a Senator.
You cannot convince me nor any thinking American that $54 million does NOT buy the CCP access to whatever they want to see. Particularly when Joe Biden and Hunter are in the mix.
The interesting question is why are we hearing about these revelations now? Joey has had these documents for years and nobody knew. Did someone threaten to spill the beans on him? Is it likely this would have come out some other way? Something's going on behind the curtains that we don't know about, because if you're asking me to believe that this is now all being revealed because Biden is scrupulously honest, I'm going to have a hard time keeping from laughing.

Below is my column at Fox.com on the most recent discovery of classified documents at one of the homes of President Joe Biden. Despite the latest discovery, allies like Sen. Chris Coons were on Sunday shows repeating his assurance that “there is no there there.” The insistence that the record clearly shows innocent “inadvertence” now borders on willful blindness as inadvertent possession occurs over and over again with documents from both Biden’s time as a senator and as vice president. A decade of inadvertence.

Commentary:
The DOJ and FBI raiding Trump's home either created a standard that needs to be followed, or the Trump raid was the Democrats weaponizing the DOJ and FBI for strictly political reasons.
What is ironic is if the Maoist/DSA Democrats had not made up lies, investigated Trump endlessly with false crime accusations, and falsely accused him of crimes, and pretended everyday things he did were crimes they would not be having to explain Biden's behavior. Most of this would not be news if they hadn't already told us that every single one of these actions were a threat to democracy when they accused Trump of the same behavior
The longer we look into the matter regarding the possession of Classified Documents by Joey Xi Bai Dun the worse it gets for Joey Xi, his son and Joey's brothers.
The latest revelations reveal that Biden had stolen classified and secret documents long before Trump's involvement while Joey was a Senator.
You cannot convince me nor any thinking American that $54 million does NOT buy the CCP access to whatever they want to see. Particularly when Joe Biden and Hunter are in the mix.
The interesting question is why are we hearing about these revelations now? Joey has had these documents for years and nobody knew. Did someone threaten to spill the beans on him? Is it likely this would have come out some other way? Something's going on behind the curtains that we don't know about, because if you're asking me to believe that this is now all being revealed because Biden is scrupulously honest, I'm going to have a hard time keeping from laughing.
Its wild that he has even one such document, let alone many. Getting your hands on those documents isnt easy, especially not as a Senator. Did you know that when they bring a classified document to Congressmen and Senators it is accompanied by a person who brings it in a locked brief case? The room also must be locked. They pull it out, hand it to the Senator and watch him as he reads it. When he is done reading it, it is returned to the brief case, locked inside, then taken back to a SCIF. I assume there are logs for these viewings as well. I would love to know how Biden got around this procedure.

The "Oh, I didnt know i had those" excuse isnt going to fly. It might fool the general public, but not our courts and the FBI, assuming they are still capable of doing their job.

It's what happens after they lock him in the cupboard

They cannot let the Stupid One move up because then the country would hit the streets .

The problem is not getting rid of idiot Joe -- that is effectively a done deal -- but how to get rid of Stupid and handle matters after that .

Before you call this a raid...

Ask yourself why the FBI didn't need a search warrant?
It was a raid without a search warrant. They told Biden's lawyer this was going down, the lawyer probably said "Go right ahead! Dont give us a warrant! A warrant will look bad."

Comer: Investigating Biden family like ‘tracking a bleeding bear through a snowstorm’

22 Jan 2023 ~~ By Lauren Sforza

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) on Sunday gave the latest rundown of House Republicans’ investigations into President Biden and his family, making various claims of connections to China and stating that there was “evidence everywhere” of wrongdoing.
“I mean, this isn’t the most complex investigation on the planet,” Comer told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.” “Investigating Hunter, the Biden family is about like tracking a bleeding bear through a snowstorm. I mean, there’s evidence everywhere.”
~Snip~
The Kentucky Republican claimed the Biden family has numerous connections to the Chinese Communist Party before addressing the discovery of classified documents found at a former office if Biden’s and at his Wilmington, Del.-area home.
“It’s very startling. And with respect to the documents, Maria, I took the president at his word when the first set of documents were found at the Biden Center for Diplomacy that he had just ended verbally misplaced those documents. But now this is gone from just simply being irresponsible to downright scary,” Comer said.
~Snip~
“We need to know now who had access to those documents because our national security could be at risk,” he added.

Commentary:
Why is Obama so closed mouthed about this scandal?
Biden possessing the documents is the squirrel they want to you look at.
The contents of the documents are the big deal.

FBI Agent Who Interviewed Flynn Had Personal Relationship With Recused Judge

375-A41-EC-D330-4-F3-C-AC7-E-CA27-B9-EEAF7-C.jpg

Commentary:
All makes sense when you realize the docs are being planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back