Straight loathing "educator" demeans 6th Grade student in class.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Just another example of a leftist lunatic losing all composure and proving to have no common sense at all.

So some straight kid in a 6th grade class demands to be treated equally and be allowed to have a snack that apparently was reserved for sexual deviants, even though the last thing a 6th grader should be concerned about is the sort of junk they're going to be into, and the kid doesn't give a shit if it's a faggy rainbow colored cupcake. So this bloated lunatic hag "educator" flips out and demeans the kid because she has to give him one and calls him various epithets including a "dicK" before trying to reel it back.

These are the kinds of degenerate psychopaths we have in public schools. Not only are they fucking with kids heads promoting sexual deviance and perversion, they're discriminating against the kids who reject the lunacy.

Just another example of a leftist lunatic losing all composure and proving to have no common sense at all.

So some straight kid in a 6th grade class demands to be treated equally and be allowed to have a snack that apparently was reserved for sexual deviants, even though the last thing a 6th grader should be concerned about is the sort of junk they're going to be into, and the kid doesn't give a shit if it's a faggy rainbow colored cupcake. So this bloated lunatic hag "educator" flips out and demeans the kid because she has to give him one and calls him various epithets including a "dicK" before trying to reel it back.

These are the kinds of degenerate psychopaths we have in public schools. Not only are they fucking with kids heads promoting sexual deviance and perversion, they're discriminating against the kids who reject the lunacy.

All coming out now. But we're 30 yrs too late. We already created 3 generations of social warriors who can't add

Last edited:

Special note...Notice how pathetically ugly this woman is.......Typical ugly fat assed loser libturd

• Banned
All coming out now. But we're 30 yrs too late. We already created 3 generations of social warriors who can't add

As long as they can't reproduce. They would be more dangerous if they could add. The fact is these "people" are jabbering retards, if they approached politics with any quantifiable intellectual curiosity they could not promote their regressive agenda.

Well she is no longer employed by the school system, so nothing to see here.....

My great grandma thought her son was treated unfairly. She harnessed the horse to the buckboard and went to the school where she called that teacher out in the schoolyard. She whipped him with her horsewhip until he could not stand.

That's what we need for teachers. More horsewhips.

Your sexual preferences doesn't make you a deviant. That aside, the teacher is completely in the wrong. How can we preach equality if we're not willing to give it?

Your sexual preferences doesn't make you a deviant. That aside, the teacher is completely in the wrong. How can we preach equality if we're not willing to give it?
You're wasting you time with these Nazis.

Perhaps, but asserting it does make someone a deviant makes bed wetting liberal heads explode. I don't care what adults do in private. Now I do get disgusted looking at some of these idiots who go out of their way to look like freaks. I don't think Hooters should have to hire effeminate men to serve beer and shitty wings at their restaurants. I don't think people should be forced to conduct business at events they find repulsive. If you're going to be gay, just be gay and STFU about it. When you demand that you should be able to look like RuPaul and expect to be taken seriously I stop giving a shit about your sensitivity.

I feel the same about people who cover themselves from head to toe in ink and jewelry. You're not working as a security agent in my company when you look like Strawberry Shortcake, or an inmate in El Salvador. Most people dress normally, have a few tattoos if any and do not define themselves first and foremost as "heterosexual" and start talking about pronouns. When someone feels the need to identify themselves by who or what they fuck, then you have a deviant on your hands. There is something wrong with someone so consumed with sex that they make it the focus if their entire existence.

Public education is a certified mess.

Stick to the three Rs and lose the societal BS.....and teachers? ....keep your filthy paws off children

As long as they can't reproduce. They would be more dangerous if they could add. The fact is these "people" are jabbering retards, if they approached politics with any quantifiable intellectual curiosity they could not promote their regressive agenda.
"Progressivism" can't propagate unless it's force-fed to people too unsophisticated to question it.

Rational people, when presented with a variety of viewpoints, do not choose progressivism.

Forum List

Back