Biden Is the "Bully", Not Trump

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Lately I've been hearing people who say they are voting for Biden, claim that Trump is a "bully". They say this is why they're voting for Biden. These people must be totally programmed by the left-wing media. Just in his 8 years as vice-president, Jabbing Joe built quite a record of bullying small, relatively weak foreign governments into giving him what he wanted.

This was in big buck$ sweetheart deals benefitting him and his family members. Besides the well-known bullying/threatening of the Ukranians, over the firing of prosecutor Victor/Shokin, Biden bullied one country after another, to make him and his relatives rich.

There was Iraq, with Biden's brother James, and his company, Hillstone International. And with James, there was Puerto Rico, Mozambique and elsewhere.

And Ukraine wasn't the only bullying victim, involving Hunter Biden. There was also Kazakhstan, and state-owned businesses in China, and the Oglala Sioux tribe in the United States.

There was the US Department of Health and Human Services, that Biden got to hand over large sums of money to his son-in law Howard Krein, and daughter Ashley, for their business, Startup Health.

Then there was Joe Biden's brother Frank, who got Joe to bully the governments of Costa Rica, and other Caribbean countries including Jamaica.

I'm not quite sure who got bullied in the US taxpayer money to the Joe Slade & Co. deals, but millions of us dollars went to the company, with the only two executives listed at the firm being Joe Slade White and Valerie Biden, joe's sister.

nypost.com

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections
Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” o…
nypost.com
nypost.com

peter schweizer, nuff said! :)
No, NOT ENOUGH said. If you have a critical point to attempt to make, you need to be make it SPECIFYING what you think is wrong with the CONTENT of THIS ARTICLE.

You Don't get by with one little wave of your INVALIDATION card. Not hardly.

Trumpopholics will continue using Russian propaganda and fake news to support the losing orange turd.
Same goes for you (what I said in Post # 4) :biggrin:
The author is a well known unreliable opinion writer who packs and laces his stories with speculation. This story is no different. Please note his article very early claims his speculations are "apparent" which are opinions of his own and highly debatable. Speculations are not facts. It isn't our fault that you are easily fooled by hack writers.

The author is a well known unreliable opinion writer who packs and laces his stories with speculation. This story is no different. Please note his article very early claims his speculations are "apparent" which are opinions of his own and highly debatable. Speculations are not facts. It isn't our fault that you are easily fooled by hack writers.
You haven't presented anything to refute the author. You had you chance . You muffed it. What Schweizer said IS apparent, just like the Ukranians paying airhead Hunter $83,000/month to be the son of Joe Biden & the Chinese paying him Millions for "introductions". And everything that was revealed in the New York Post article about the smoking gun stuff found in Hunters laptop.

Are you saying James didn't get a multimillion $$ deal with Iraq ? Or it didn't happen that just months after Vice President Biden’s visit, in August, Costa Rica News announced a new multilateral partnership “to reform Real Estate in Latin America” among Frank Biden, a developer named Craig Williamson, and the Guanacaste Country Club, a newly planned resort.

And the connections between Frank and Costa Rica didn't happen ? He didn't meet with the Costa Rican ministers of education and energy and environment, as well as the president of the country ? Didn't happen ?

And you haven't shown anything to discredit Peter Schweizer either, other than your own hot air rhetoric, fed to you by fake news leftist media.
Wanna wave your little invalidation card at the New York Post too ?

You are the "hack writer" right here, and we're not fooled by you.

What's your SPECIFIC beef with the article ? I'll answer that. You don't have one.

Next you'll be telling us that the New York Post is "well known unreliable", you think ? :doubt:

Last edited:
Lately I've been hearing people who say they are voting for Biden, claim that Trump is a "bully". They say this is why they're voting for Biden. These people must be totally programmed by the left-wing media. Just in his 8 years as vice-president, Jabbing Joe built quite a record of bullying small, relatively weak foreign governments into giving him what he wanted.

This was in big buck$ sweetheart deals benefitting him and his family members. Besides the well-known bullying/threatening of the Ukranians, over the firing of prosecutor Victor/Shokin, Biden bullied one country after another, to make him and his relatives rich.

There was Iraq, with Biden's brother James, and his company, Hillstone International. And with James, there was Puerto Rico, Mozambique and elsewhere.

And Ukraine wasn't the only bullying victim, involving Hunter Biden. There was also Kazakhstan, and state-owned businesses in China, and the Oglala Sioux tribe in the United States.

There was the US Department of Health and Human Services, that Biden got to hand over large sums of money to his son-in law Howard Krein, and daughter Ashley, for their business, Startup Health.

Then there was Joe Biden's brother Frank, who got Joe to bully the governments of Costa Rica, and other Caribbean countries including Jamaica.

I'm not quite sure who got bullied in the US taxpayer money to the Joe Slade & Co. deals, but millions of us dollars went to the company, with the only two executives listed at the firm being Joe Slade White and Valerie Biden, joe's sister.

nypost.com

Political figures have long used their families to route power and benefits for their own self-enrichment. In my new book, “Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite,” o…
nypost.com
nypost.com
Trump is both emotionally and intellectually still in the 8th grade. He talks, acts, and thinks like a child.

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com
Even if you want to pretend Biden is a bully, it comes across retarded and childish that you would think Trump isn’t one. It’s impossible to take you Trumptards seriously as adults.

Trump is both emotionally and intellectually still in the 8th grade. He talks, acts, and thinks like a child.
That shows us that that is exactly what YOU're doing here, except yours looks more like 3rd grade level.

Even if you want to pretend Biden is a bully, it comes across retarded and childish that you would think Trump isn’t one. It’s impossible to take you Trumptards seriously as adults.
Show one example of where Trump bullied foreign nations into shelling out millions of dollars$$$ to his family members. Take all day if you need it, We can wait.

This may be the biggest scandal in the history of the US. Biden trading favors to china for billions, selling out the US. Obama, biden, clinton all complicit. Big tech is running scared now for trying to cover up something of this magnitude.

Show one example of where Trump bullied foreign nations into shelling out millions of dollars$$$ to his family members. Take all day if you need it, We can wait.
Lol you’re such a pussy. You can’t even defend Trump based on his own actions. All you asshats do is deflect. You’re completely juvenile.

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com
Beyond that, look how he talks to average Americans. YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!!" "IF YOU DON"T VOTE FOR ME YOU AIN"T BLACK!!" "YOU'RE A DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER!" "CLAP YOU STUPID BASTARDS!"

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com
Beyond that, look how he talks to average Americans. YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!!" "IF YOU DON"T VOTE FOR ME YOU AIN"T BLACK!!" "YOU'RE A DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER!" "CLAP YOU STUPID BASTARDS!"
Look what you just posted.

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

Hack writer writes Hack Story....

His first allegation has been debunked. This was done over a year ago..

The big thing he knows is there are guys like protectionist who are dumb enough to believe lies they keep repeating...

protectionist what's it like to be known as a useful fool to be manipulated by these guys... You are like that gimp in Pulp Fiction...

Forum List

Back