Biden is Getting Close to His VP Pick

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Screenshot-20200803-213134-Chrome.jpg

The "article" was from the Babylon Bee. Some dont have a sense of humor

I like Biden, but not big on drama and don't believe in suspense as a pass time. Suspect he has known for a while.

I doubt that he knows, it is whoever they pick. He is out of it; a hologram in a basement
Not sure I believe in the committee behind the curtain thing. Did kind of wonder if that was How McCain got "Nanook Sarah. Got to be honest though, unless his pick is some incompetent, no big stage experience, far left fringe person that couldn't handle the job after 3 1/2 years watching and learning, I will vote for him, and probably will anyway, just to get trump out of there before we are permanently screwed. None of the laundry list really impress me, but part of our current nut ball's problem (but certainly not the majority of it) has been the 4 year amateur hour filled with revolving door dumb asses, crooks, political opportunists and rank amateurs. It is actually a complicated job. He knows this and hopefully picked somebody with a clue.

I like Biden, but not big on drama and don't believe in suspense as a pass time. Suspect he has known for a while.

What do you like best about him, his dementia or his love of China over the USA ?

Cause, that's ALL he's got (other than being a pervert)
Well, since the China thing is lying BS and I am really tired of outright lies from the right, I'll go with the dementia thing. Not that I think it true, but even if it were, it would be better than the country destructive psychosis I see in the twisted, self absorbed totalitarian opportunist asshole we got now that has done considerable sucking up to Communists China, Russia, North Korea, the Saudis that financed 911 and probably other countries and political philosophies contrary to democracy, I have despised all my life and basically abandoned all the key allies we have had since WWII.

What do you like best about him, his dementia or his love of China over the USA ?

Well, since the China thing is lying BS and I am really tired of outright lies from the right, I'll go with the dementia thing. Not that I think it true, but even if it were, it would be better than the country destructive psychosis I see in the twisted, self absorbed totalitarian opportunist asshole we got now that has done considerable sucking up to Communists China, Russia, North Korea, the Saudis that financed 911 and probably other countries and political philosophies contrary to democracy, I have despised all my life and basically abandoned all the key allies we have had since WWII.

let me get this straight........
YOU SAY.....

Trump is sucking up to China.....

and

The part about Biden sucking up to China is false.....

OK...do you have ANYTHING to back that up? I'll take even a smidgen of truth.

let me get this straight........
YOU SAY.....

Trump is sucking up to China.....

and

The part about Biden sucking up to China is false.....

OK...do you have ANYTHING to back that up? I'll take even a smidgen of truth.
Did the Trump Administration Send 18 Tons of PPE to China in Early 2020?
Critics have questioned the wisdom of exporting to China medical supplies that would soon be vitally needed in the U.S.
  • Published 31 March 2020

getty_china_masks.jpg

Image via Getty Images Claim

The U.S. facilitated the sending of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to China to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus in early 2020.
Rating

True
True
About this rating

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading ...
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
Apr 15, 2020coronavirus. 15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe. The president has lambasted the WHO for accepting Beijing's assurances about the outbreak, but he ...

Business Insider Trump's praise for China over Tiananmen Square years ago was a preview of his support for military crackdowns on the George Floyd protests

Trump praises China response to Hong Kong protests

sqafp.gif

Published
1 year ago
on
July 22, 2019
By
Agence France-Presse

I would post more, but it is not necessary, as you get the point.

Forum List

Back