Trump’s Surprise VP pick

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump has made his selection, it’s a complete surprise!

Take a guess

Pick one, add your own

Gimme Vivek. He's a no prisoners ass kicker like Trump, and would be a good successor and 8 more years of an administration composed of adults.
I will tell you who the best choice would be...not that I think he will be.....unfortunately.

Hawley of Mo. Very, very bright guy, likeable and is always on the right side of everything. Plus he fits Trumps requirement of being ready to go to be President Trumps successor if something should happen to Trump like getting assinated....not unrealistic as the democrats have shown...they are willing to do anything to stop Trump....colbert almost had a breakdown the other night with his attack on the Supreme Ct. maybe it was an act...I do not think so.

Now I am a pro trump guy....supported him way back when even before he got into politics.....and though I liked Desantis....I still support Trump....yet he has made some terrible nominations...aka nominating people who turn against him.

The best thing Trump should do would be to ask me....hey its not unrealistic to say that....I have been quoted word for word by some top politicians who do come to this board.

If not me...he should consult some of the other astute contributors to this board.

Forum List

Back