Aurora Colo Police making strides in respecting the rights of citizens

You have to wonder about a force that can't seem to do anything right.

1596572565650.png

You have to wonder about a force that can't seem to do anything right.
I actually feel a little sorry for the cops. They screwed up by not noticing the car they pulled over had a plate NOT matching the report, but the irony ….

I feel sorry for the people of Aurora. A police force afraid of little kids.

They didn't kill anyone and then mock them this time. always look for the silver lining.
Thanks for another great example of Liberal stereotyping
This isn't a Blacks problem. It's everybody's problem. I don't even remember how many times I have been pulled over by some lame excuse, Armed robbery, kidnapping, and always the car theft. All you have to do is drive down the wrong street and they have your number. For a year I had one that would park in front of my house to do his paper work. I'm not perfect but my wife is and the nazi cop told her he would be breaking into my house one night holding a gun to her head.

In Arizona when you have a car wreak the one at fault pays for the tow truck drive time to get to the accident. Some idiot, no insurance, beer cans rolling around the floor of his Trans Am pull ed out in front of my lifted 4 wheel drive full sized Chevy truck. I was going about 55 and he left me nowhere to go so I cut the wheels to the right My door and front fender smashed into the rear of the Trans and I rolled. Nazi boy shows up. Idiot gets no ticket. I get 3 bull shit tickets and a $350 tow fee to tow my truck a mile and a half. 8 cops showed up at that wreak. The guy with me went to a pay phone no more that 75 yards, on the corner and nazi said he was trying to flee. My truck and half shell was searched but not idiot's. Plus now I have 8 more cops thinking I'm public enemy number one.

Only once in my life have I called the cops. That was when my house was robbed. Some guns were taken which I gave cops the numbers. My AK-47 was recovered and 3 days latter some drug detective shows up at my house with a warrant to search. This went on for months. At first I thought they were trying to play me but one day I knew they were that damn stupid when the drug detective couldn't ID a meth lab, When I got the AK back it had 2 tags on it. One said SKS assault rifle with clip. But one of the cops ripped off the 10 dollar magazine from the property room. The other tag gave me the address of where they found it. This is some serious stupid.

My daughter called me at work saying cops were on the side of my house to raid the house behind mine. I told her to warn my neighbor She said she couldn't. I stopped by the house but no one was home. I pulled into my driveway and here are two plain close cops. I gave them a stare and knew then their IQ's matched their hat size. I went to the back bedroom and waited. About half hour went by before the flash bangs stated going off and glass started breaking. Nobody was home and they had busted about every window in the place. I guess they didn't bother to cover the front door. Like I said serious stupid and these clowns have guns. Phoenix police is one of the worst corrupt and stupid organizations in the country.

One of the high ranking cop's son molested a young girl. This wasn't your average pervert. He was once caught rubbing peanut butter on his Mr. Winkie and letting a dog lick it off. That was 3 years ago and that pervert has not seen a trial. There are good cops and bad cops except Phoenix.

What went wrong........what went wrong is that you have people with guns and not a single lick of common sense between them for even one of them to say "Hey, maybe something isn't right here".

The Sunday incident began about 10:55 a.m. after Gilliam drove through an intersection with a license-plate reader, which automatically scans the plates of passing vehicles and runs the numbers against a database of stolen or wanted vehicles. If the number matches one in the database, the machine takes a picture of the passing car.

The reader, however, does not record the state where the license plate was issued or what type of plate it is.

Then that system needs to end until it can be made to work correctly. All the same, how do the police confuse a mini van with a motorcycle?

Would this have happened to a middle class white female? Is it any wonder why people have the attitude towards the police they do? I doubt the officers involved apologized even after finally realizing their mistake.

“It was done wrong”: Aurora police chief explains mistakes that led to officers handcuffing children

Forum List

Back