Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

And a hamster is about all you voted for :thup:

I prefer hamsters over rats.

DYgmEDkXkAAXW96.jpg
HA well played

This reminds me of Romney and how the left got pissed on how Romney treated his dog. I guess we are at the point every mistake Is a big deal.

View attachment 465805

Yep.....things are crazy in the White House these days.
The Biden Administration had to send their White House dogs back to Delaware because apparently one of them wasn't adapting to WH life. One of them bit somebody on the security detail for some reason and they had to send both dogs back to their home. Course German Shepards are known for being overly protective of their owners, so it's no big surprise.

The media was so proud to mention that the White House hadn't had any pets since Obama left with Bo years ago. But all of that blew up in their faces when the youngest Biden pet started acting aggressive, which is what purebred German Shepards tend to act like, because they are basically guard dogs. This is their nature. They have to be very well trained to keep from being aggressive at times. If you neglect a German Shepard....they can become resentful.

Yup. I've had German Shepherds for decades. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet.

They are protective of their people and stuttering fuck is surrounded by SS. I can see a GS attacking a SS agent. Best thing is to get the dogs out.

One of his GS's is 13 years old which is old for a GS. I got several of mine to 13 and 14.

View attachment 465805

The Biden Administration had to send their White House dogs back to Delaware because apparently one of them wasn't adapting to WH life. One of them bit somebody on the security detail for some reason and they had to send both dogs back to their home. Course German Shepards are known for being overly protective of their owners, so it's no big surprise.

The media was so proud to mention that the White House hadn't had any pets since Obama left with Bo years ago. But all of that blew up in their faces when the youngest Biden pet started acting aggressive, which is what purebred German Shepards tend to act like, because they are basically guard dogs. This is their nature. They have to be very well trained to keep from being aggressive at times. If you neglect a German Shepard....they can become resentful.

Yup. I've had German Shepherds for decades. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet.

They are protective of their people and stuttering fuck is surrounded by SS. I can see a GS attacking a SS agent. Best thing is to get the dogs out.

One of his GS's is 13 years old which is old for a GS. I got several of mine to 13 and 14.
I knew it was trouble the moment they announced the breed....

If he can't keep is dog from biting people, how can we expect him to run a country?

View attachment 465805

Time to gin up a con-spiracy theory about that, eh?

View attachment 465805

Me to. German Shepherds are protective as hell.

gs are not only territorial as hell but tend to be nervous biters...some addition training and he should be able to return...i have always preferred dobermans over a gs plus husband doesnt care for gs

I guess its better for the mutt to be banished to Delaware than to be banished to Beijing. He'll at least avoid being served in a lo mein dish.

Joe has enough Chinese money to have servants at his Delaware home. He can have a dog nanny take care of the dogs.

gs are not only territorial as hell but tend to be nervous biters...some addition training and he should be able to return...i have always preferred dobermans over a gs plus husband doesnt care for gs
Loved GS's as a kid, my aunt always had a few. They were very active as puppies but the absolute best as grown up dogs.....but VERY protective of their pack (family)

View attachment 465805

Sure you did.....:heehee:

Forum List

Back