Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score

Looks like the dogs Corrupt Joe owns were kicked out of the White House. All for them being aggressive due to our Biden Depression ramping up. But in all seriousness.. if the run down Corrupt Joe can't even train some dogs to stop biting. Then it clearly means the man is already shot! By the way, I wonder if the unhinged Trump Haters know that Hitler owned German Shepherds.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Looks like the dogs Corrupt Joe owns were kicked out of the White House. All for them being aggressive due to our Biden Depression ramping up. But in all seriousness.. if the run down Corrupt Joe can't even train some dogs to stop biting. Then it clearly means the man is already shot! By the way, I wonder if the unhinged Trump Haters know that Hitler owned German Shepherds.

I trust the dogs more than Joe and professor Jilldo.

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Reaction score

So when will this alleged Depression envelop the US economy...to the year and month, plus or minus three months?

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Major died via two gunshots to the back in an apparent botched robbery attempt in D.C..

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the dog isn't getting aggressive because he's tired of an old pervert getting naked and chasing him around the White House in a rape attempt?????

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's too bad. I'll bet they miss each other. Dogs are definitely like family.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.

Johnlaw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
I'm not going after his dogs.

I'm saying Biden is an irresponsible dog owner.

A dogs bad behavior is always always always the fault of the owner.
Wrong. Biden was right to temporarily remove the dogs if they are being aggressive. End of story. To make it more than that is is BDS.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Literally trying to turn a dog bites man story into a man bites dog story.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?
2 less sniffers in the WH

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

That feeble gentleman should NOT be blamed.

His advisers are no doubt the ones who thought that it would be a great photo op for the White House to have some cute doggies.

It would be such a contrast to the old meanie who had previously occupied the White House.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That he did. His dog was named Blondi. She had a litter of pups but I don't know if they were there when Hitler used Blondi to test poison in his last days. Her body was found in the bunker.

I've had German Shepherds my whole life. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet. If you get a bad one its not worth having.

My current dog Jack is 2 years old and a great dog. He and my other two are family and treated as such.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List