Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?

I'm fairly certain he doesn't know he has a dog.

There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.

You don’t know the history of the dog
It may have been fine in a small home with few strangers in it.
The White House is hectic with many strange people coming in and out. Dogs get protective.

BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
Blob supporters are a sad bunch.
Y'all are a sad bunch. Every last one of you partisans.

If Trump had dogs and they did this. . . you know damn well what the media and his critics would be saying.

I agree with you, dumb story, idiotic to make it into a political football.

With that said, those who rage against Trump would use it too. I remember when they criticized the way Trump fed fish, (even though it was later revealed to be the exact way Obama and Abe did,) it was insanity. :rolleyes:

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?

I'm fairly certain he doesn't know he has a dog.
The whole "Biden is senile and doesn't know what's going on" deflection is tired now....

Especially when those same folks also claim Biden cancelled Dr Suess; forced Republican states to throw their own election for Biden, etc etc etc

But most conservative arguments are bipolar like that

If Trump had dogs and they did this. . . you know damn well what the media and his critics would be saying.

With that said, those who rage against Trump would use it too. I remember when they criticized the way Trump fed fish, (even though it was later revealed to be the exact way Obama and Abe did,) it was insanity. :rolleyes:
First I ever heard of the blob feeding fish.

There is a reason that Major was surrendered by his previous owner. Maybe the Bidens were too quick to brag about how they "rescued" him.

You don’t know the history of the dog
It may have been fine in a small home with few strangers in it.
The White House is hectic with many strange people coming in and out. Dogs get protective.
Duh.

What is more important to the American public....

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

A $3000 child tax credit??

Hmmmmmmm
_00-rea-008 (16).jpg

First I ever heard of the blob feeding fish.
I do.

That's why you suck at this, and I am an independent thinker.

I have a memory, and the media doesn't control my thinking.

The talking heads don't feed me talking points, and I look at all sides, and find all the facts.

The stupid story was in the news cycle for several days. Just like this dog story, it will pass, so dumb. It is only there to get views, antagonize folks, and gin up ad revenue.

Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond

". . Here’s a gif and a video (and another video) showing how events actually transpired -- first Abe, then Trump.
Koi_side_by_side.jpg

President Donald Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe feed carp at a koi pond before their working lunch at Akasaka Palace in Tokyo, on Nov. 6, 2017. (AP) "

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

Hmmmmmmm
View attachment 465774
Hmmm. So you will only be responding to threads discussing the child tax credit and other things more important that dog bites WH security. Interesting.
No...I will not be clutching my pearls and fainting like a bitch over all things Biden......
Gw3Ug.jpg

Because I happen to know how to put things in context......

Reactionary conservatives CAN'T DO THAT -- they MUST manufacture bullshit to be outraged about to distract their base from the fact they have ZERO policies

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

Hmmmmmmm
View attachment 465774
Hmmm. So you will only be responding to threads discussing the child tax credit and other things more important that dog bites WH security. Interesting.
No...I will not be clutching my pearls and fainting like a bitch over all things Biden......
View attachment 465787

Reactionary conservatives CAN'T DO THAT -- they MUST manufacture bullshit to be outraged about to distract their base from the fact they have ZERO policies
Discussing an event is not automatically clutching pearls you partisan oaf.

Isn't that the dog Joseph Stolen was trying to jack off in the shower when he broke his foot?

Yeah, I think I'm right about that.

That kind of shit leaves scars. Just like daughter Ashlee writing in her diary that daddy Plugs took "inappropriate" showers with her. And now she's a hopelessly addicted pill popper.

What is it with that stuttering fuck and showers?

Thanks Dominion!

That mother fucker was on fire yesterday. Very inspirational!

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

Hmmmmmmm
View attachment 465774
View attachment 465787

Discussing an event is not automatically clutching pearls you partisan oaf.
Yea, it's pearl clutching.......

By the way......if you take a dog from the shelter (where it would have been put to sleep) -- you rescued him......

I'm not going after his dogs.

I'm saying Biden is an irresponsible dog owner.

A dogs bad behavior is always always always the fault of the owner.
Wrong. Biden was right to temporarily remove the dogs if they are being aggressive. End of story. To make it more than that is is BDS.

The fact that he didn't train his dog not to be aggressive is why he is an irresponsible dog owner.

Forum List

Back