Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

The senile old coot can't even get his dogs trained properly what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?

The dogs are terrified that Joe will chase them around the house and try to hump them again

German Shepards are bred to be protective and aggressive to those they see as a threat

Secret Service Agents are bred to be intimidating and aggressive to those they see as a threat.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

You wouldn't be making that excuse for a pit bull owner who's dog bit someone

No, I wouldn’t.
Pit Bulls are also bred to be aggressive.

Biden acted as a responsible dog owner and removed the animals from a dangerous situation.
You said this

So why shouldn't Biden get what he deserves?

I am right once again
German Shepherds are also bred to be aggressive
Biden got a rescue dog so he can’t be sure of its breeding or history.

When the dog proved to be too aggressive for the situation he was in, Biden removed it from the situation.

Biden is responsible for the dog bite, just like a pit bull owner would be

BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
Blob supporters are a sad bunch.
Y'all are a sad bunch. Every last one of you partisans.

If Trump had dogs and they did this. . . you know damn well what the media and his critics would be saying.

I agree with you, dumb story, idiotic to make it into a political football.

With that said, those who rage against Trump would use it too. I remember when they criticized the way Trump fed fish, (even though it was later revealed to be the exact way Obama and Abe did,) it was insanity. :rolleyes:

Never heard of him feeding fish.

German Shepards are bred to be protective and aggressive to those they see as a threat

Secret Service Agents are bred to be intimidating and aggressive to those they see as a threat.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

Biden acted as a responsible dog owner and removed the animals from a dangerous situation.
You said this

I am right once again

When the dog proved to be too aggressive for the situation he was in, Biden removed it from the situation.

That's an excuse.

he had that dog for 3 years and in all that time he never trained it not to be aggressive.

If Trump had dogs and they did this. .

I remember Trump’s excuse for not having a dog.
He thought walking a dog would be humiliating to his image

Rump wanted to be the obedient hound. :)

C52IfWyWQAAgcIV.jpg

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

You said this

I am right once again

That's an excuse.

he had that dog for 3 years and in all that time he never trained it not to be aggressive.

How do you know how it was trained?

The dog may have never been in a situation with armed secret service agents surrounding its master

BDS..going after President Biden’s dogs now. SAD
I'm not going after his dogs.

I'm saying Biden is an irresponsible dog owner.

A dogs bad behavior is always always always the fault of the owner.

Not a rescue - There are things in a dogs brain based on previous experience that you can't magically train away.
Yes even a rescue.

He had that rescue dog for 3 years and that is more than enough time to train and socialize an animal.

what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?
The only people that think that are mentally ill.
It isnt about biden. Its about captain clorox.
Thats what ALL of this is about.
No it's not.

I didn;t vote for Trump either time he ran.

Quite frankly I think Trump is a total douche bag.

If Trump's dog bit someone I'd be saying the same thing.
No, you misunderstood.
Its not about his ability to run a country, which he obviously cant.
They would have elected a hamster, expecting the same outcome, as long as trump wasnt in office anymore.
Thats just my opinion.

A hamster would have been a bigly improvement over Don the Con. ;)

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

You said this

I am right once again

That's an excuse.

The dog may have never been in a situation with armed secret service agents surrounding its master

I know that in the 3 years Biden had it he didn't train it not to bite and obviously the dog wasn't very well socialized.

So there's another irresponsible behavior on Biden's part that he didn't prepare his dog for the changes it would face.

what makes anyo0ne think he can run a country?
The only people that think that are mentally ill.
It isnt about biden. Its about captain clorox.
Thats what ALL of this is about.
No it's not.

I didn;t vote for Trump either time he ran.

Quite frankly I think Trump is a total douche bag.

If Trump's dog bit someone I'd be saying the same thing.
No, you misunderstood.
Its not about his ability to run a country, which he obviously cant.
They would have elected a hamster, expecting the same outcome, as long as trump wasnt in office anymore.
Thats just my opinion.

A hamster would have been a bigly improvement over Don the Con. ;)
And a hamster is about all you voted for :thup:

Not a good mix
No excuse.

The best trained pits in the world can snap and rip their owners throat out.

Not a good mix
No excuse.

No, I wouldn’t.

You said this

I am right once again

That's an excuse.

I know that in the 3 years Biden had it he didn't train it not to bite and obviously the dog wasn't very well socialized.

So there's another irresponsible behavior on Biden's part that he didn't prepare his dog for the changes it would face.
You don’t know that

Having aggressive secret service agents surrounding you is not a situation most dog owners train for

This is a stupid thread as evidenced by the subject line and ensuing braggadocio. But thanks for the BDS - ;)

Other underlying causes of territorial aggression may include lack of adequate, early socialization or gentling and handling exercises, sexual maturation, and underlying medical issues. Since there is most often a genetic predisposition to this issue, the goal is not to cure the problem as much as to control and manage it in an effort to decrease the frequency and severity of possible aggressive displays.

Shelters Are Terrifying
For dogs, shelters are terrifying places. They’re filled with other terrified dogs barking at the top of their lungs. The dogs have either been abandoned by families or taken off the street, stuffed into a transport van and then locked in a kennel.​
It’s up to the shelter (or the family if a dog bites at home) to figure out why a dog is acting aggressively. To do this, shelters attempt to make the determination if a dog is aggressive based on what’s known as a “temperament test.”​
By the time the “hand test” is performed, a dog is mostly set up to fail – she is stressed from the new environment, the noise is terrifying, she has been prodded and poked a bunch during the veterinarian examination and is around a lot of different canine personalities. After everything the dog has been through that day, some seemingly kind person finally gives the dog a bowl of food. The dog is delighted. But soon after the dog starts to eat, a fake hand comes out of nowhere and attempts to drag the bowl of food away. That’s when many dogs fail the test because they bite the “hand” that feeds them.​

Forum List

Back