Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

No, Trump never investigated anybody. When he asked Zelenskyy to look into it the Communists impeached him.
Sure.........

UNCLASSIFIED
Declassified by order of the President
September 24, 2019
MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION
SUBJECT: Telephone Conversation with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine
Participants: President Zelenskyy of Ukraine
Notetakers: The White House Situation Room
Date, Time July 25, 2019, 9:03-9:33 am EDT
and Place: Residence

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…
I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.
As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump doesn't even know how to spell investigate.

Sure.........

UNCLASSIFIED
Declassified by order of the President
September 24, 2019
MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION
SUBJECT: Telephone Conversation with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine
Participants: President Zelenskyy of Ukraine
Notetakers: The White House Situation Room
Date, Time July 25, 2019, 9:03-9:33 am EDT
and Place: Residence

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…
I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.
As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Trump doesn't even know how to spell investigate.

WTF does this have to do with my post?

NO, Trump couldn't "investigate", even with instructions.
Like everything else, Trump had someone else, investigate.

Rudy went down there to ask some questions, but that does not an investigation make. An official investigation is if he sent the FBI or some federal agency to look under every rock which didn't happen.

What did happen was Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. When somebody from the deep state found out, he told the commies. They had to find a way to shut Zelenskyy up, but they couldn't threaten him; too obvious. So they created this fake impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between Congress and the President since his money came from both places, so he didn't say a word about anything. Therefore no investigation.

It made no sense that out of all the 1.5 million US attorneys in this country, Ukraine would pick some drug addict loser that had no experience in the energy field, never been to Ukraine, and certainly didn't know the language. So Trump had every right to question why him.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of anybody. That's a flawed leftist theory. People are responsible for their own actions.

Oddly it seems in argument after argument by Trump supporters that his actions are the fault of others. Such as signing off on 7.8 trillion in debt.

Trump is not responsible for the actions of anybody. That's a flawed leftist theory. People are responsible for their own actions.
WTF?

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…"

So......Does the waitress, at a restaurant, automatically bring you your entree?
Or do you have to ask for what you would like to eat?

WTF?

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…"

So......Does the waitress, at a restaurant, automatically bring you your entree?
Or do you have to ask for what you would like to eat?

My comment was about 1/6, not Ukraine.

Forum List

Back