Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

So much for "millionaires and billionaires"...it's the people making $3.10 an hour that need the IRS breathing down their necks...

But they won't have to sign non-compete agreements. Such a deal, he's got for them!

Oddly it seems in argument after argument by Trump supporters that his actions are the fault of others. Such as signing off on 7.8 trillion in debt.
Two points. First, the democrat congress produced the 7.8T budget. Second you would be bitching to high heaven if he didn't raise the debt ceiling and sign off on the budget. Seems you are integrity challenged.

Rudy went down there to ask some questions, but that does not an investigation make.
WTF?
The FIRST thing that EVER takes place in an investigation is...........QUESTIONS.
An official investigation is if he sent the FBI or some federal agency to look under every rock which didn't happen.

What did happen was Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. When somebody from the deep state found out, he told the commies. They had to find a way to shut Zelenskyy up, but they couldn't threaten him; too obvious. So they created this fake impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between Congress and the President since his money came from both places, so he didn't say a word about anything. Therefore no investigation.
Of course.
When the stars align, and the moon is right, people get "messages" from Italian satellites.
Or is it Jewish space lasers?
It made no sense that out of all the 1.5 million US attorneys in this country, Ukraine would pick some drug addict loser that had no experience in the energy field, never been to Ukraine, and certainly didn't know the language. So Trump had every right to question why him.
Really?
For a person, who has ZERO to do with US government policy?
As Trump's son in law and daughter are in a capacity to represent the US government?
THEN gets a $2 billion exchange with Saudi?

Two points. First, the democrat congress produced the 7.8T budget. Second you would be bitching to high heaven if he didn't raise the debt ceiling and sign off on the budget. Seems you are integrity challenged.
NO, they didn't.

Trump, the self-styled “King of Debt,” said would happen if he became president. In a March 31, 2016, interview with Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of The Washington Post, Trump said he could pay down the national debt, then about $19 trillion, “over a period of eight years” by renegotiating trade deals and spurring economic growth.

By early 2019, the national debt had climbed to $22 trillion. Trump’s budget proposal for 2020 called it a “grave threat to our economic and societal prosperity” and asserted that the U.S. was experiencing a “national debt crisis.” However, that same budget proposal included substantial growth in the national debt.

By the end of 2019, the debt had risen to $23.2 trillion and more federal officials were sounding the alarm. “Not since World War II has the country seen deficits during times of low unemployment that are as large as those that we project — nor, in the past century, has it experienced large deficits for as long as we project,”

As of Dec. 31, 2020, the national debt had jumped to $27.75 trillion, up 39% from $19.95 trillion when Trump was sworn in.

WHAT, no veto?

Two points. First, the democrat congress produced the 7.8T budget.

First point, The Republicans held all three his first two years and still held the White House AND the Senate which it all had to get passed and approval for to pass his last two years. But again, lame excuses for his faulires, noted.

Second you would be bitching to high heaven if he didn't raise the debt ceiling and sign off on the budget. Seems you are integrity challenged.

Nope. I've been consistent in my statements that the debt ceiling should not be raised.

I won't expect an apology though.

Economy Reaches Longest Expansion in U.S. History

Really?
For a person, who has ZERO to do with US government policy?
As Trump's son in law and daughter are in a capacity to represent the US government?
THEN gets a $2 billion exchange with Saudi?

Saudi made an investment with his company. Apples and oranges. Hunter got paid 80K a month for a no show job. Big difference.

There you go. Lie about what I said to defend Trump's failures.

I see that point flew over your head, so I'll simplify it for you:

Congress makes out the spending bills, not the President. Trump presided half his term with a Democrat led House. Two, we got hit with a pandemic never seen before by anybody in this country. When the crisis was starting to end Dementia took over, and he was on pace with spending just as much as Trump or even more. If not for the takeover of the House by Republicans, he just may have exceeded Trump.

There you go. Lie about what I said to defend Trump's failures.
You have consistently refused to recognize that budgets are produced by the congress--not the POTUS. When you get to 8th grade, I think they still teach about the differences in the branches of government. Maybe you'll learn it then, but I don't hold much hope

Forum List

Back