Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

I have noticed a change since the Tea Party days. Back in the day it was patriotic to pay all the taxes you legally owned and not a penny more. But at some point, the Great Americans on the far right quit even pretending, they overtly try to cheat on their taxes. Commies. Makes it cost those of us who actually follow the law pay more. I know bartenders that are well into 6 digits, why do you think they should not pay taxes. A guy that works full time at lowes pays taxes and doesnt make near that much.

I have noticed a change since the Tea Party days. Back in the day it was patriotic to pay all the taxes you legally owned and not a penny more. But at some point, the Great Americans on the far right quit even pretending, they overtly try to cheat on their taxes. Commies. Makes it cost those of us who actually follow the law pay more. I know bartenders that are well into 6 digits, why do you think they should not pay taxes. A guy that works full time at lowes pays taxes and doesnt make near that much.
Do you think most bartenders are Republicans or Democrats?

Democrats hate it when the little guy has some spending money in their pockets. Much better for big brother to have it because big brother is compassionate and cares. Don't want the person who earned it spending it while some poor lazy trash needs it to live so they can vote Democrat.

Democrats hate it when the little guy has some spending money in their pockets. Much better for big brother to have it because big brother is compassionate and cares. Don't want the person who earned it spending it while some poor lazy trash needs it to live so they can vote Democrat.
Is this an attempt to rationalize not paying your taxes?

Democrats hate it when the little guy has some spending monet in their pockets. Much better for big brother to have it because big brother is compassionate and cares. Don't want the person who earned it spending it while some poor lazy trash needs it so they can vote Democrat.
Yes, Democrats are just interested in spreading false messages to stay in power.

Cult fucks love anything their thought police do.

Dems going after waitress tips? The cult fucks clap and bark like the trained seals they are.

WELL DONE.

I didnt know servers earn over $400k, I am in the wrong business!

So much for "millionaires and billionaires"...it's the people making $3.10 an hour that need the IRS breathing down their necks...

FOX New puts out a new lie and you slavering fools fall all over it. Gullible, stupid and Republican is no way to go through life.

I pay the taxes I legally owe. The scum bags that don't mean I have to pay more. Thanks Commie. Stealing my money.

The income tax is communistic.

EvsionAccused.jpg

Forum List

Back