Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

Yes well I agree, there are so many bureaucratic hoops to jump through to get government refunds and aid and you always have to have an address and you always have to be tied down... That's why I'm so pleased that Biden has made insulin$35 at most a month for Medicare and in 2025$2000 will be the out of pocket limit for those on Medicare. So stop voting for the swine who screw you every damn time- the GOP.
Instead, vote for democrats who will never give you what they promise you every election cycle and will tell you who you need to turn your hate against, since they don't think you can figure that out on your own. And why would they think otherwise? You're voting for democrats, after all. Oh, and be sure to reserve at least 5 minutes of hate every day for Murdoch. He's bad because feelz and reasons, besides, Jan 6. Remember, the GOP is responsible for cats and dogs living together, jaywalking and people wearing white after Labor Day. They're real cads.

Instead, vote for democrats who will never give you what they promise you every election cycle and will tell you who you need to turn your hate against, since they don't think you can figure that out on your own. And why would they think otherwise? You're voting for democrats, after all. Oh, and be sure to reserve at least 5 minutes of hate every day for Murdoch. He's bad because feelz and reasons, besides, Jan 6. Remember, the GOP is responsible for cats and dogs living together, jaywalking and people wearing white after Labor Day. They're real cads.

I hear the GOP is to blame for people wearing white after Labor Day. Is that true, or did Murdoch just make it up?
No he made-up the election steal along with the orange clown. That's enough for anybody to get thrown out of the country. What a scumbag lying POS. Just like trump. I just want trump to go away and Rupert. Terrible people for politics. Murdoch has been thrown out of Australia and the UK for all practical purposes. His tabloids led the charge against Megan Merkel. Racist BS. Here he goes after gays too great great job. Democrats would do what they want to do if you would get out of the way and stop voting for rich swine because election steal and pedophiles and emails. Absolute idiocy, the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. You.

I don't hate you at all, I hate the scumbags that turned you into a functional anti American idiot politically politically politically, believing all these conspiracies about the election steal the vaccine hoax the global warming hoax talking about the rich not paying enough in taxes and the fact that we are the only country in the modern world without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, and all because of emails and total baloney. We are the richest country in the world and we have fallen way behind thanks to the GOP giveaway to the rich. All they have is the brainwash for the rubes and greediness for the masters.... Great job!!

I do not want to be a dick, but he gave you exactly waht you asked for and then you poo poo it.

Why bother asking for it?

I have discussed this many times. It doesn't count after you lose the ability to actually get a vote on something.

The wealthy use the tax code to avoid paying a higher tax rate and only the middle class will suffer. Democrats believe the American people are too dumb to figure that out.
I know, for the current tax code, democrats want to change that.

Introduced when they knew there was a zero chance of getting through the house. Politicians are good at this.
Never stated there was a chance of the bill passing or not.
But democrats DID propose it.
Republicans didn't.

I was talking about this initiation fee and annual membership.
Ray From Cleveland said:
So who's reporting that?

You didn't specify but here you go.

Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200,000 following the election of Donald Trump as president.

People close to the Florida resort said the increase took effect Jan. 1.

Mar-a-Lago membership fee doubles to $200,000 - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2017/01/25 › mar-a-lago-membe...

Jan 25, 2017 — Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200000.

Since the attack on the Capitol, some Palm Beachers are distancing themselves from President Trump. Others still believe in him. Still others say it won't change their view of Mar-a-Lago.​

This week, Palm Beach sources report some Mar-a-Lago club members plan to stop paying their annual $16,000 in dues and drop out of the club, even though they cannot recoup their initiation fee, which ranges from $100,000 to $200,000 depending on when they joined.

Palm Beach residents turn on Trump, some plan to drop club ...​

https://www.palmbeachpost.com › news › 2021/01/15 › p...

Jan 15, 2021 — This week, Palm Beach sources report some Mar-a-Lago club members plan to stop paying their annual $16,000 in dues and drop out of the club, ...

Well, democrats do reduce the debt, while republicans, just whine about it..............when a democrat is in office.

Democrats supported the debt. I'm not defending Republicans. I'm condemning the Democrats for going after the poor as opposed to the rich like Biden promised.

Ray From Cleveland said:
So who's reporting that?

You didn't specify but here you go.

Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200,000 following the election of Donald Trump as president.

People close to the Florida resort said the increase took effect Jan. 1.

Mar-a-Lago membership fee doubles to $200,000 - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2017/01/25 › mar-a-lago-membe...

Jan 25, 2017 — Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200000.

Since the attack on the Capitol, some Palm Beachers are distancing themselves from President Trump. Others still believe in him. Still others say it won't change their view of Mar-a-Lago.​

This week, Palm Beach sources report some Mar-a-Lago club members plan to stop paying their annual $16,000 in dues and drop out of the club, even though they cannot recoup their initiation fee, which ranges from $100,000 to $200,000 depending on when they joined.

Palm Beach residents turn on Trump, some plan to drop club ...

https://www.palmbeachpost.com › news › 2021/01/15 › p...

Jan 15, 2021 — This week, Palm Beach sources report some Mar-a-Lago club members plan to stop paying their annual $16,000 in dues and drop out of the club, ...

Yep, I expected something like this. More leftist reports from "anonymous" sources. But even if true, it's a membership fee that the club already had. In fact according to your article, back in 2012 it was 200K already but a decline in business caused Trump to cut the membership fee.

Yep, I expected something like this. More leftist reports from "anonymous" sources. But even if true, it's a membership fee that the club already had. In fact according to your article, back in 2012 it was 200K already but a decline in business caused Trump to cut the membership fee.
Ray you Ignorant Slut...You were just shown that Trump DOUBLED the initiation fee on Jan 1 the year he took office from $100K to $200K.

Shut the fuck up

Ray you Ignorant Slut...You were just shown that Trump DOUBLED the initiation fee on Jan 1 the year he took office from $100K to $200K.

Shut the fuck up

Look, if you continue with the childish insults every post, off to iggy you go. The rest of us are adults here so have some respect.

The Dems lied. What a shock.

Biden swore the money earmarked for the IRS was to go after those earning over $400k…but they are going after TIPS.

How many servers voted for Biden? Congrats. You guys just increased your taxes.

The Dems lied. What a shock.

Biden swore the money earmarked for the IRS was to go after those earning over $400k…but they are going after TIPS.

How many servers voted for Biden? Congrats. You guys just increased your taxes.

The Pentagon can't account for $2 Trillion, Ukraine is a money laundering operation, billions in Covid relief total fraud.

Yeah Fuck you IRS, Biden and democrat Party

Many professions rely on tips.

Now the gubmint is going after your tips.

We tried to warn America that Biden and the Dems are communist. Congrats to those who voted for this bullshit.

Forum List

Back