Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

So, if the IRS goes after unpaid taxes on tips, how much is that worth? What amount is estimated to currently be lost by unpaid taxes on tips?
How much will it cost to collect it?
Keep in mind government doesn't work cheap.
I think it should be shown to be worth it before this is implemented.

I also think that until the IRS can clear the current backlog, and show themselves competent to perform their current duties, they shouldn't be assigned anything more.

Police are local and are funded by local taxpayers. The FBI is federal and paid by federal tax dollars. They work for all of us.

They stopped stories that tainted Dementia and actually changed the election results so he won. That's being politicized. They raided a home of a person that was at a pro-life rally a year before. His crime? He pushed some old man accosting his son and the guy fell backwards. They went to his house with 5 agents with high power rifles and almost busted down his door. Even the local police laughed at the matter and didn't charge the guy with anything. Dementia sent the FBI to find his daughters stolen diary because it contained embarrassing information about him. Federal law enforcement is for federal crimes. Somebody taking a ten dollar diary is not a federal crime. It's barely a local crime for local police.

They had Hunter's laptop for two years and never launched an investigation into the crime family. Tony Bobulinski, their former business partner was interviewed by the FBI and told them all the illegal things they were doing that the laptop clearly showed. Nothing.

The agency is totally corrupt, and that's why Republicans want to dismantle it and build a new FBI that works for the people, not the Democrat party.
All total BS, totally discredited except on the GOP baloney network, brainwashed by proven scumbag Murdoch etcetera functional anti American because of emails and pedophilia. Poor America....

Hell I live where it is 72% trump and I know you are fine people, but you are totally misinformed and brainwashed by real scumbags whose goal it seems is to increase anti American chaos so they can declare martial law which many of you wouldn't mind... Because election steal emails and pedophilia, all total crap and totally discredited except for 20% of Americans who listen to that garbage all day. It's the new GOP conspiracy and the only one there is, greedy megarich who lie to keep their taxes too low. Your heroes.

So, if the IRS goes after unpaid taxes on tips, how much is that worth? What amount is estimated to currently be lost by unpaid taxes on tips?

I also think that until the IRS can clear the current backlog, and show themselves competent to perform their current duties, they shouldn't be assigned anything more.
This is an all volunteer program which is no different from what they've tried to do forever on the subject. More fearmongering to make you miss the point that Biden is going after rich swine rather than poor swine for a change.... It is way past time to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again.

All total BS, totally discredited except on the GOP baloney network, brainwashed by proven scumbag Murdoch etcetera functional anti American because of emails and pedophilia. Poor America....

Hell I live where it is 72% trump and I know you are fine people, but you are totally misinformed and brainwashed by real scumbags whose goal it seems is to increase anti American chaos so they can declare martial law which many of you wouldn't mind... Because election steal emails and pedophilia, all total crap and totally discredited except for 20% of Americans who listen to that garbage all day. It's the new GOP conspiracy and the only one there is, greedy megarich who lie to keep their taxes too low. Your heroes.

God Damn you are Super Duper Stupid.

This is an all volunteer program which is no different from what they've tried to do forever on the subject. More fearmongering to make you miss the point that Biden is going after rich swine rather than poor swine for a change.... It is way past time to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again.
I personally haven't had my tax returns processed since 2018. Until the IRS shows some competency, I really am not too worried about them doing anything. They will likely fuck it up anyway.

God Damn you are Super Duper Stupid.
Do you have any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron? Change the channel someday, 99% of the world thinks you are nuts. Do you have any argument besides stupid insults and garbage propaganda? I have a masters in 20th century history, you have a masters in BS garbage propaganda of the last 30 years. Rush Limbaugh Rupert Murdoch and their scumbag minions... All they care about is keeping their taxes lower than yours percentage wise and cutting programs that help you and your family and friends. Snap out of it. The election steal especially is total anti American garbage. You have to believe that every judge lawyer DA defense lawyers and all the journalists in the world are in on a conspiracy against you. Absolute idiocy....

I personally haven't had my tax returns processed since 2018. Until the IRS shows some competency, I really am not too worried about them doing anything. They will likely fuck it up anyway.
What in the world do you mean? Your IRS tax returns have not been processed? What the hell does that mean. They probably think you're honest and not a problem...

Do you have any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron? Change the channel someday, 99% of the world thinks you are nuts. Do you have any argument besides stupid insults and garbage propaganda? I have a masters in 20th century history, you have a masters in BS garbage propaganda of the last 30 years. Rush Limbaugh Rupert Murdoch and their scumbag minions... All they care about is keeping their taxes lower than yours percentage wise and cutting programs that help you and your family and friends. Snap out of it. The election steal especially is total anti American garbage. You have to believe that every judge lawyer DA defense lawyers and all the journalists in the world are in on a conspiracy against you. Absolute idiocy....
Super Duper Super Stupid.

Current backlog?

Sounds like they need more employees huh?

No. What I mean is 3 years and they haven't been processed and I'm owed refunds and stimulus checks.
Yes well I agree, there are so many bureaucratic hoops to jump through to get government refunds and aid and you always have to have an address and you always have to be tied down... That's why I'm so pleased that Biden has made insulin$35 at most a month for Medicare and in 2025$2000 will be the out of pocket limit for those on Medicare. So stop voting for the swine who screw you every damn time- the GOP.

Well I am not posting personal information here, but I assure you, all true. It isn't enough to make me violent, about 2800 plus whatever the three stimulus was. No info by phone except what's online. That says they pay interest.
It doesn't help that the GOP has been running the giveaway for the rich and our infrastructure is rusty and barely works anymore. Including IRS computers etcetera etcetera

Well I am not posting personal information here, but I assure you, all true. It isn't enough to make me violent, about 2800 plus whatever the three stimulus was. No info by phone except what's online. That says they pay interest.
2 stimuli $2600 I believe.... Thanks Joe and Democrats, got a lot of people through the pandemic and the crap GOP reaction to it, IE not getting vaccinated and scaring the hell out of everybody great job.

Of course, defund the police was the stupidest term ever invented, it was about adding training for dealing with the mentally ill and minorities and some people trained for that. Another good idea delayed for years by total GOP BS.
I hear the GOP is to blame for people wearing white after Labor Day. Is that true, or did Murdoch just make it up?

Forum List

Back