Biden impeachment likely if Republicans regain House in 2022

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Assuming Old Joe lives that long, of course.

Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity​

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."

They will do no such thing, make no mistake, Mcconnell/MaCarthy and all rinos who march to their drumbeat, they do not work for us, they work exclusively for the fascists, and the fascists, with all of the above's direct aid, have already allowed in some 50-60 million illegal aliens, and millions of those illegals, millions of them, already vote in federal elections, that is how they fabricated the extra 35-million votes Biden claims to have received, it was the illegal vote married to other mail-it-in ballot schemes. They will do absolutely nothing, the only way it ends, is at the barrel of guns, wielded by real Americans, absent that, nothing changes for the better, ever! ;)

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."
For the border shit?

That's what the article says, but it could easily be the Afghanistan debacle, the Russian collusion, Chinese entanglement, Ukraine money laundering. The Biden family has committed many, many, many crimes.
Only reason I support that is to hear why he did that and tried to cover it up.

If they do not play the Prog game, then.............game over! We keep voting for them and it is the olde sidestep. The elites are bankrolling Cheney to shove it in our faces.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that Biden will outlive Trump by quite a few years. I bet every cardiologist in the country agrees.

I hope all the Neo-GOP nutters win in the primaries and go for broke with insane as hell pooposals like this during the campaign.

The Neo-GOP is getting more and more absurd by the day. Is that by design?

If they don't then they are done.

Democrats go to the impeachment well for partisan politics: Excalibur sleeps
Democrats go BACK to the impeachment well AGAIN for partisan politics: Excalibur sleeps

Excalibur, Republicans better not do some funky shit with impeachment?

Dude, you're the perfect boob. And don't worry, Democrats have destroyed the meaning of impeachments, nothing Republicans do will change that.

What a stupid ass

Democrats go BACK to the impeachment well AGAIN for partisan politics: Excalibur sleeps

Dude, you're the perfect boob. And don't worry, Democrats have destroyed the meaning of impeachments, nothing Republicans do will change that.

What a stupid ass

Go away.

Biden is failing to see that the laws are faithfully executed just on the border/illegals alone. That is an impeachable offense.

Last edited:

What a stupid ass
Shut up you stupid mother fucker

Brainwashed toddler

The border, supporting the Illegal invasion and being owned by the CCP

Biden needs to go and take his entire Administration with him

Forum List

Back