Biden impeachment likely if Republicans regain House in 2022

This is what's fun about Democrats on the site. You morons say all this stupid shit to each other, and since none of you care about evidence everyone agrees. But then you take your talking bull points to a crowd who wasn't part of your bs fest and you don't notice the difference even when no one knows what you are talking about.

Go off with just a all hail Biden, our lord and master.

I threw you a bone there ...
You dispute that Trump was personally tearing up official documents in spite of being told that it was illegal to do so?

This is what's fun about Democrats on the site. You morons say all this stupid shit to each other, and since none of you care about evidence everyone agrees. But then you take your talking bull points to a crowd who wasn't part of your bs fest and you don't notice the difference even when no one knows what you are talking about.

Go off with just a all hail Biden, our lord and master.

I threw you a bone there ...

Thanks Kazie. That makes it even funnier.

You dispute that Trump was personally tearing up official documents in spite of being told that it was illegal to do so?

Talk about a totally arbitrary question, you get em, Tiger ...

When you know what you're talked about backed up by evidence and a bunch of other shit you aren't interested in let me know.

Democrats can always muster up a sister soldier moment where you swear you really believe whatever Democrats told you to, LOL

Thanks Kazie. That makes it even funnier.

And it's another swing and a miss by the BlindBoob ...

1644444926272.png

He should have to reimburse the country for all the time those poor bastards spent taping those documents back together. And the tape? How much tape did they use!

:cheers2:

He should have to reimburse the country for all the time those poor bastards spent taping those documents back together. And the tape? How much tape did they use!

:cheers2:

I don't talk about things you made up. Provide a source what the fuck you are talking about. If it's MSNBC or CNN I'm just going to laugh. They haven't been caught telling the truth, LOL

I don't talk about things you made up. Provide a source what the fuck you are talking about. If it's MSNBC or CNN I'm just going to laugh. They haven't been caught telling the truth, LOL
Did you have a stroke or something recently?

You realize you said that out loud. Was there a first part that you forgot to say out loud that made this part make sense? There isn't, is there? You just were standing there and suddenly vomited in your mouth, didn't you?

Are you drunk tonight? You are making less sense than normal.

Oh, and Biden will not be POTUS in 2023 so they will not be able to impeach him

I don't talk about things you made up. Provide a source what the fuck you are talking about.
Why? It's just an adjective for the Trumpybear. The Neo-GOP wants a revenge impeachment if they take the House and they should run on that as a campaign promise. I predict it will be a real winner with the base.

Assuming Old Joe lives that long, of course.

Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity​

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."
The Congressional Trump Cult will impeach Biden right after they replace Obamacare...

"The bar was so low to impeach President Trump," he told the John Solomon Reports podcast. "And even if the bar were raised exponentially, I believe that President Biden has met that requirement. What we're seeing at the border is not just criminal, but it is immoral.

"The fact that our United States government is putting its own citizens behind those of other nations, and also encouraging human trafficking. And what we're seeing [is] they're filling the bank accounts and the cash stashes of the cartel. It's really a travesty. And it's not what this country should be about."
Maybe Trump should have been impeached for not building that big, beautiful, wonderful, terrific Wall he promised Mexico would pay for.

You know, it is pretty funny the tards in your link are mad about illegal immigrants being flown around the country.

This is a continuation of a Trump policy. How come he was not impeached for that, huh?

From your link:

Gooden has been investigating how the Biden administration and nonprofit groups have been funding a mass effort to move illegal aliens from the southern border to the interior of the country, uncovering travel packages that assist the migrants and a weakening of identity security provisions so the migrants can even use their arrest warrants as an acceptable form of ID to board American planes.

Hey, check this out:

Trump administration takes unprecedented step to process border-crossers

For the first time, the government is relocating illegal border-crossers for processing, struggling to handle a surge of people at various choke points.
www.politico.com

The United States is for the first time sending illegal border-crossers to other cities for processing, transporting more than 3,000 each week from southern Texas and Arizona to other locations as the government struggles to deal with surging numbers of nearly 100,000 migrants a month crossing the southern border.

The Trump administration is flying migrants to San Diego and Del Rio, Texas, and busing them to El Centro, Calif., and Laredo, Texas, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official familiar with the plan. There, they are being processed — which includes photographs, health screenings, fingerprints and background checks — before they are often released and told to return for a court hearing at a later date.

It is the first time in history the U.S. has transported immigrants to other localities
because federal officials can't process them in time at their original point of entry, the official said. The government is required by law to process these border-crossers within 72 hours.

Can anyone show me where Lance Gooden screamed for Trump's impeachment? Can you show me where YOU were pissed at Trump for this and bemoaning the rape of the Constitution?

Ignorance...even pretend ignorance...is not debate
So you have no fucking clue what documents are being discussed.

Can you explain why anyone should pay attention to what you post?

Forum List

Back