Biden: I Desegregated Restaurants and Movie Theaters During the Civil Rights Movement

Oops. He did nothing per his own testimony.

Since he never held office until about 48 years ago and the civil rights act of 1964 was nearly 60 years ago--I don't see how he could have had anything to do with it. Additionally, had he had a hand in the civil rights act, why is he still trying to correct racism after 47 years of opportunity.

Sparky is one of the best. He can come up with something for any subject.
I'm no slouch either...lolol. I personally thank all 1st class humor posts. Especially the ones when the timing is perfect

When I was a kid I've always liked to make people laugh as to see others do the same for me. Laughter is the best high for health

You have to look at life in a humorous light in a lot of cases, especially at yourself to humiliate your ass. Laughing at yourself when you're a dumb ass is a skill.

How people go through life shitting razor blades is so sad. I would have to smother myself

I'm no slouch either...lolol. I personally thank all 1st class humor posts. Especially the ones when the timing is perfect

When I was a kid I've always liked to make people laugh as to see others do the same for me. Laughter is the best high for health

You have to look at life in a humorous light in a lot of cases, especially at yourself to humiliate your ass. Laughing at yourself when you're a dumb ass is a skill.

How people go through life shitting razor blades is so sad. I would have to smother myself
Thumbs up your way too, sloppy.

I remember when people used to throw rotten fruits and veggies at liars, cheats, and frauds.

throwing-vegetables.gif

But SERIOUSLY........

WHY has this piece of shit NOT been dragged out of the White House, along with all his puppeteers????!!!! Since Pelosi admitted to the Obama Agenda, they haven't even bothered TRYING to hide their lies to us with more lies!!! They just LIE now and don't even give a fuck what they are lying about or who it's to!!!!

Forum List

Back