Biden has spent 40% of his Presidency on vacation.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I fully support this. Sooner or later this will expose who is really running the country into the ground.

Right now he is vacationing with a BILLIONAIRE who made his fortune on the Climate change hoax.

Funny how Biden is funneling hundreds of billions of our tax dollars into the "climate change hoax", huh?

Joe Biden Vacations in Billionaire’s $18 Million Home - Joe Biden is on vacation again.

He has spent 373 days or 39.7% of his presidency on vacation.

This time the president, who casts himself as the man of the people and the little guy, is spending a week in an $18 million home at Lake Tahoe owned by billionaire Tom Steyer.

Steyer made headlines by spending $10 million trying to raise support for impeaching Donald Trump shortly after he became president in 2017.

The billionaire heads the Galvanize Climate Solutions investment fund.

I fully support this. Sooner or later this will expose who is really running the country into the ground.

Right now he is vacationing with a BILLIONAIRE who made his fortune on the Climate change hoax.

Funny how Biden is funneling hundreds of billions of our tax dollars into the "climate change hoax", huh?

Joe Biden Vacations in Billionaire’s $18 Million Home - Joe Biden is on vacation again.

This time the president, who casts himself as the man of the people and the little guy, is spending a week in an $18 million home at Lake Tahoe owned by billionaire Tom Steyer.

Steyer made headlines by spending $10 million trying to raise support for impeaching Donald Trump shortly after he became president in 2017.

But you will vote for a wealthy man to lead the nation won't you.

what is this?
The 20th thread from Conservatives on Biden vacation?

Nostra is really on the ball

Last edited:

The source for this claim is the RNC, which Nostra concealed by linking to “MSN”, which simply linked to the RNC Twitter account in the linked article.
Nostra often tries to hide his right wing sources, as he knows the biased source would be discredited.

But you will vote for a wealthy man to lead the nation won't you.
Provide us a list of all the poor folks who have been a nominee of either party.

GO!

I guess the fact I was mocking "Lunchpail Joe' for hobnobbing with billionaires flew over your sloped head.

Biden going on vacation right after his last vacation is disgusting especially after the democrat made disaster in Hawaii.

The source for this claim is the RNC, which Nostra concealed by linking to “MSN”, which simply linked to the RNC Twitter account.
Feel free to prove he isn't vacationing in Tahoe with this leftist donor billionaire, Simp.

Something tells me Conservative from Georgia will now STFU, or come back with more drivel not worth reading

Watcha got, Simp?

Don't care! Let him spend the rest of his term on vacation. At least he won't be fucking anything else up that way. :dunno:

When you find one let us know.
Are you ever not a complete moron? Ever?

what is this?
The 20th thread from Conservatives on Biden vacation?

Nostra is really on the ball
Biden likes to spend his weekends out of the White House, thats it... He is not off the clock and it is only a couple hours down the road...
He says he is more comfortable there, it is a fraction of Trump's Vacation costs...

The source for this claim is the RNC, which Nostra concealed by linking to “MSN”, which simply linked to the RNC Twitter account in the linked article.
Nostra often tries to hide his right wing sources, as he knows the biased source would be discredited.

His travel schedule is public dude.
Check out cult approved CBS

Forum List

Back