Could the GOP lobby for Americans to have the right to choose an “undocumented” status?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Shouldn’t we have the right to keep our identity concealed which would allow us to qualify for free healthcare, and other social services on our word?
Through anonymity, shouldn’t we be entitled to prevent recourse against us in the event of legal issues, traffic accidents, defaulting on rents etc etc?

Shouldn’t we have the right to keep our identity concealed which would allow us to qualify for free healthcare, and other social services on our word?
Through anonymity, shouldn’t we be entitled to prevent recourse against us in the event of legal issues, traffic accidents, defaulting on rents etc etc?
If only you could really change places. It's not that rosy.

Nobody cares who you are already.

^ dumbass piece of trash thinks being undocumented is enviable

We know you stupid cuck whites don't believe this or you would accept your cuck status. Either your a fucking cuck who's allowing illegals to enter and live the good life off of your work hard like a Simp, or that isn't actually what's happening. So which is it? Are you a cuck and a Simp or a whiney little cosplayer?

We know you stupid cuck whites don't believe this or you would accept your cuck status. Either your a fucking cuck who's allowing illegals to enter and live the good life off of your work hard like a Simp, or that isn't actually what's happening. So which is it? Are you a cuck and a Simp or a whiney little cosplayer?
The only cucks I know are black….they got punk’d by whitey for centuries, Asians and east Indians ran right past them and now brown people are rolling right over the top of them…taking their neighborhoods, stealing their welfare, working their brainless jobs, ruining their schools….
Come on man, pull your head from your ass and stand up for yourself once.
Actually, no don’t, I’m enjoying watching you bottom feeders battle for the bottom.

Last edited:
The only cucks I know are black….they got punk’d by whitey for centuries, Asians and east Indians ran right past them and now brown people are rolling right over the top of them…taking their neighborhoods, stealing their welfare, working their brainless jobs, ruining their schools….
Come on man, pull your head from your ass and stand up for yourself once.
Actually, no don’t, I’m enjoying watching you bottom feeders battle for the bottom.
Those whites weren't you, Loser. They were the whites who came before you. You're the equivalent of some spoiled rich kid telling me about all the accomplishments his daddy had. Except you ain't rich. You're part of the generation of poor soft cuck whites who are going to surrender America to minorities, without a fight. 😄

Forum List

Back