Biden has spent 40% of his Presidency on vacation.

That's fine just don't ever tell us how Uber wealthy people share the same ideals as average workers.
I know several uber wealthy people who share those same ideals.....because that's how they became wealthy. I also know several people who are super smart and happy making a decent living for their family.

See, unlike you simps I don't equate wealth with intelligence.

Biden lives 50 miles away from the White House and goes there every weekend.

Republicans are outraged and declare it a “vacation”
Tahoe is 50 miles from the White House, Trollwinger?

Not only are you fact-challenged, but you are geography challenged.

The Rapist and Traitor spent a total of
Three Hundred Eighty-One (381) Vacaton Days during his lack luster fucked up one term. Which comes to One Year and Sixteen Days on vacation.

He charged the Secret Service for rooms in his Hotels. When the Secret Service was Trump Tower in New York, the Rapist and Traitor charged them the premium rate.

As I recall, you people did not two shits about the over one year the Rapist and Traitor spent on vacation. You people had problem with that Orange Faced Piece of Russian Loving Shit charging the Secret Service either.

Hypocrite much?
Biden charged the Secret Service rent at one of his mansions while the protected him as VP, Dumbass.

One year out of 4.....vs 40%. Find a third grader to do the math for you, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

1. Give Ole Joe a break, its really hard to screw up on everything, so tiring, on Ole Folks.
2. You go try to ruin a perfectly good country and see how tiring it is, you'd need time outs too!!!
3. Steal an election, then go to work murdering a nation, you try it see how much you can stomach before you need to take a break, like you could only go a couple days, then its vacation time.
4. I think he's holding up pretty good, and can keep this up in another stolen election as well!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Trump would take Air Force One a thousand miles away on weekends to Mara Lago just so he can play golf on his private Golf Course.

Biden takes a 25 minute Helicopter ride to his home in Delaware and hasn’t played a single round of Golf

Guess which one Republicans are outraged over?
Barry took it to Hawaii, Trollwinger.

Trump would take Air Force One a thousand miles away on weekends to Mara Lago just so he can play golf on his private Golf Course.

Biden takes a 25 minute Helicopter ride to his home in Delaware and hasn’t played a single round of Golf

Guess which one Republicans are outraged over?
Your vegetable Messiah couldn't make it thru a round of Putt Putt golf, Moron.:auiqs.jpg:

Golf? :eek:
Trump criticized Obama for playing Golf and declared he would be too busy to play Golf.

Obama played his Golf at Andrews AIrforce Base at a military base 20 miles away.

Trump would take Air Force One to Mara Lago that is 1000 miles away so he could play on his private course
Barry Hussein declared that if he was President he would be too busy to every take a vactation.

How did that work out, Trollwinger?

It has long been said that Trump is a very hard worker. He does not do drugs or drink, and he sleeps very little. He is what we used to call a "workaholic"..obsessed with the tasks that are on hand. Many business men are like this, and they think about the business 24/7 365. Now Biden, on the other hand..WELLLLLLLL???.. he's a brain dead potato ...we all know this. 3:00 AM Call??? Hell , Biden might not wake up for a 3:00 PM call.

Alrighty, if you insist...figurehead for the brainwashed functional moron Democrats.
Unfortunately everything you know is pure garbage propaganda and the entire world outside your GOP base of ignoramuses rubes and baggage knows you are nuts and the reason why the United States is now rated a flawed democracy, all because of your stupid lies. Try watching the news did you hear about global warming? The whole world is on fire the seas are all bleached and you don't know about it because Rush Limbaugh told you some stupid college in East Anglia which I know well is the height of conspiracy. Absolute idiocy.

It has long been said that Trump is a very hard worker. He does not do drugs or drink, and he sleeps very little. He is what we used to call a "workaholic"..obsessed with the tasks that are on hand. Many business men are like this, and they think about the business 24/7 365. Now Biden, on the other hand..WELLLLLLLL???.. he's a brain dead potato ...we all know this. 3:00 AM Call??? Hell , Biden might not wake up for a 3:00 PM call.
Nobody has ever said Trump is a hard worker.
He has a short attention span, doesn’t read briefing material, doesn’t ask questions and spent most of his work day watching TV.

Unfortunately everything you know is pure garbage propaganda and the entire world outside your GOP base of ignoramuses rubes and baggage knows you are nuts and the reason why the United States is now rated a flawed democracy, all because of your stupid lies. Try watching the news did you hear about global warming? The whole world is on fire the seas are all bleached and you don't know about it because Rush Limbaugh told you some stupid college in East Anglia which I know well is the height of conspiracy. Absolute idiocy.
Yep, must have been the global warming in Maui that prevented them from maintaining power lines, clearing brush and withholding water...dumbass.

Nobody has ever said Trump is a hard worker.
He has a short attention span, doesn’t read briefing material, doesn’t ask questions and spent most of his work day watching TV.
Certainly none of you idiots have said that. Then again, you have no fricken clue as to what hard work is.

Give me your average janitor and they automatically earn my vote. A step up from the wealthy.

We all witnessed, in 2016, Trump's relentless efforts at working hard, doing rallies , and remaining focused on upsetting Hillary. He worked hard as hell, and surprised the world with his amazing win. As president,Trump continued to go after what he wanted with measurable success , all the while having to constantly fight the very people that should have been helping him. ..Joe likes to nap.

Certainly none of you idiots have said that. Then again, you have no fricken clue as to what hard work is.

None of his staff has ever said Trump is a hard worker

Yet many reports show him disengaged from the daily business of governing, uninterested in policy details and strikingly, disturbingly incurious about the enormous federal apparatus he now commands.

"He gets bored and likes to watch TV," one White House insider told Politico —just days into the beginning of his term. It takes a rare mind indeed to be bored by the most powerful office in the history of human civilization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back