Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Come on man!
While Biden my be in physical shape he's still right out of his friggin mind. Any fool can tell that within 10 seconds of him opening his mouth before he inserts one if not both of his feet.

Joe_Biden_Intervies_Gretchen_Bobbit_Whitmer_For_VP_600.jpg

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Come on man!
While Biden my be in physical shape he's still right out of his friggin mind. Any fool can tell that within 10 seconds of him opening his mouth before he inserts one if not both of his feet.

Have you actually listened to him or have you just listened to montages of his gaffs?

Both candidates have agreed to three debates. They had 3 dates and venues Scheduled. The venues backed out because of COVID so they are finding new venues. Neither candidate has back out of committing to do any debates. Correct?
Ahhhh.... No. If you believe it's the venues that had anything to do with the debates not be done... You're an idiot. There is no way around that.

Now it could be a technicality that they backed out because the DNC said you guys have to do this, and this, and this, and this, and this... Which would make it to where it's just not possible to do and make a buck. But make no mistake the DNC MEANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

You could say "But the RNC could have done the same thing, how do you know they didn't do that?" Well... They seem more than happy to bring people in and pack the place... Right?

Edit: I apologize for the tone... Not really aimed at you. More at person that I discussed this with already. Which doesn't even post on these boards but I'm tired and annoyed... :)

Both candidates have agreed to three debates. They had 3 dates and venues Scheduled. The venues backed out because of COVID so they are finding new venues. Neither candidate has back out of committing to do any debates. Correct?
Yes, I understand, Biden refuses to debate even though he committed to debate. Biden is using the covid virus as an excuse not to debate.

So really, this thread is really just another devious rant on Trump calling him a fat pig stuffing his face with chow and not really about Biden at all as your OP suggests. So what. Biden goes out ONE DAY for a photo op on a bike and you LOVE it. Trump does it by golfing, but when Trump does it, you never call it good clean exercise, you BITCH about it.

Biden looks good? HIS FACE WAS COVERED, you couldn't even see him, he was sitting down, moving his feet pedaling DOWNHILL, asshole.

Trump cheats at golf....how is that good clean exercise?

It is obvious that Biden has just lost much of his cognitive ability.

The brain is complicated. Glen Campbell died of Alzheimer's. At the end when he forgot the words to Rhinestone Cowboy he could still play guitar as well as he ever did.

That's how it works ya JUNKIE. Ya ain't black. C'mon MAN.

He forgot who he/she is but come on man he/she is black and they all look alike anyway

Ahhhh.... No. If you believe it's the venues that had anything to do with the debates not be done... You're an idiot. There is no way around that.

Now it could be a technicality that they backed out because the DNC said you guys have to do this, and this, and this, and this, and this... Which would make it to where it's just not possible to do and make a buck. But make no mistake the DNC MEANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

You could say "But the RNC could have done the same thing, how do you know they didn't do that?" Well... They seem more than happy to bring people in and pack the place... Right?

Edit: I apologize for the tone... Not really aimed at you. More at person that I discussed this with already. Which doesn't even post on these boards but I'm tired and annoyed... :)
I’m hearing a lot of coulda woulda talk but not seeing any proof that Biden had anything to do with anything.

Trump cancelled the RNC convention that was supposed to be in Florida In case you haven’t heard.
He canceled because of COVID

Yes, I understand, Biden refuses to debate even though he committed to debate. Biden is using the covid virus as an excuse not to debate.
Show some evidence that Biden refused to debate

WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS WEARS A MASK WHILE BICYCLING?
Crixus care to comment?

Somebody setting an example of taking a virus that has wiped out our economy seriously. Something Trump has not done which is going to lose him the presidency

The virus hasn't wiped out our economy the politicians have.

Really? Did politicians shut down march madness and the nba in March?

No, Athletes that are equivalent to a petulant child did.

Oh the athletes shut it down... I wasn’t aware they had that kind of power. Anywho, same difference... wasn’t politicians. There’s more to the equation than partisan politics

No Athletes, no games, no NBA.... yeah, they shut it down.

Show some evidence that Biden refused to debate
There are no dates for debates, it is that simple. Now show us some evidence that you are not a pervert. It should be easy to do. Show us the evidence you are not a pervert.

If you can not show us the evidence, that means you are, correct.
Was that argument supposed to make sense? Read this slowly. Biden is on record agreeing to debates. There is no evidence that he backed out or had anything to do with the rescheduling. You can’t show anything to back up your claims. End of story

I’m hearing a lot of coulda woulda talk but not seeing any proof that Biden had anything to do with anything.
I said RNC and DNC for a reason.

Trump cancelled the RNC convention that was supposed to be in Florida In case you haven’t heard.
He canceled because of COVID
No... He cancelled them because less people showed up to support it than he thought would. If he would have had a packed house he'd still be doing it. He's a populist president.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

"Trump golfs frequently and actively." LOL He rides in a golf cart, that's not an active way to play golf. I bet one of his secret service agents needs to pick up his ball when it finally lands in the hole after six or more active swings.

Forum List

Back