Biden has chosen his side...

Jews ... at least religious Jews ... have always place their faith in G-d. The trouble is ... for the past several thousand years, G-d hasn't been super good at swooping in and saving the day. His record for saving the Jewish people has to be balanced against the number of times he allowed us to teeter of the brink of annihilation.

Let's just say ... a faith in Hashem alongside an F-35 and a Merkava is probably more reliable than just a faith in Hashem.

View attachment 922494

But, God told the chosen people to kill all the other Canaanite tribes and take their land.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Damn, that is hard to believe, even from dems.....It just shows how far left they have actually gone.....Hopefully Jewish folks that donate to dems will rethink their ways.

Actually, a lot of American Jews are horrified by what Bibi is doing, as they should be.

Kind of hard to whine about what Hitler did 80 years ago when you are doing the same thing now.

People love to rail against PM Netanyahu so they can claim to hate him and still pretend to not hate Jews.

The truth is, the position of American liberals regarding Israel has been pretty consistent no matter which party is in power in Israel, the ultra-liberal Israeli Labor party, the more centrist Kadima party, or the conservative Likud party.

Jews ... at least religious Jews ... have always place their faith in G-d. The trouble is ... for the past several thousand years, G-d hasn't been super good at swooping in and saving the day. His record for saving the Jewish people has to be balanced against the number of times he allowed us to teeter of the brink of annihilation.

Let's just say ... a faith in Hashem alongside an F-35 and a Merkava is probably more reliable than just a faith in Hashem.

View attachment 922494
Really?

And I thought all you needed as a sling and a stone and a tad bit of faith to go long with it.

Actually, a lot of American Jews are horrified by what Bibi is doing, as they should be.

Kind of hard to whine about what Hitler did 80 years ago when you are doing the same thing now.
From the river to the sea, the Jews will be free!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of that?

Damn, that is hard to believe, even from dems.....It just shows how far left they have actually gone.....Hopefully Jewish folks that donate to dems will rethink their ways.
Yep, the DNC is full Nazi

With control of the media and academia, they are now normalizing it.

From the river to the sea, the Jews will be free!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of that?

If they want to be free, they should move to the US. If America is so committed to a Jewish State, we should give them one of ours. We are barely using Wyoming, for instance.

The fundamental LIE of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." there were people on that land, and they didn't take kindly to being abused.

This was a calculation on the part of Biden's reelection team ... 3.45 Million US Muslims V 7.6 Million Jews ...

However, a not insubstantial number of US Jews are so committed to the Democrats that they would vote that way if Biden nuked Israel.

A large portion of the Jewish population are in non-Swing states like California and New York which would go Democrat even if every Jew in them voted Republican.

Biden is hoping that this gesture of abandoning Israel in the US will placate Muslim voters in the swing state of Michigan and Pennsylvania. I doubt it will have the impact he's hoping for.
You are probably right about his election calculus as losing votes in NY or Cali don't mean anything. This is where any inroads by Trump in NY, no matter how much of a long shot they are, could be a head turner. Biden is also facing immense pressure from International bodies, including the Arab/China lead U.N to end this war. Presumably on "any terms necessary". Terms which Israelis would not approve of, nor would any of us if we had terrorists pinned down.

It's akin to arguing why there isn't peace in the Middle East after so many have tried. This is yet another conflict, albeit worse than in years past and both Hamas and Israel have taken positions. If Hamas didn't have their hostages they know they would have met their demise already. Israel refuses to agree to a permanent ceasefire, which is what Hamas is using their hostages for now, bargaining chips to try and avoid justice.

If I place myself in both parties shoes, I understand the logic from both sides. The difference for me is that Israel is morally right. They have earned the support of logical people. When you include faith in the mix, it's an easier decision.

This doesn't take away from the legitimate fears, though morally reprehensible; that the terrorist Hamas understand.

If you are Biden you just want this inconvenient war to end. If you are Israel you want justice. If you are Hamas, you want to live and get away with your terror attack. You can't have all three.

Even though Bibis career may soon be over, as long as he has the support of Israeli citizens to pursue justice against Hamas, he will always feel that he has taken the high road. He is justified and feels no need to capitulate to outlandish demands such as just allowing the terrorists a free pass.

I've been consistent in the belief that the world should be demanding the release of the hostages, that should be how this negotiation begins. The terrorists are the criminals in this war. The issue is as always, politics however. The Arab nations in the UN won't dare speak the truth and rarely do. China has all but suggested that Hamas is justified in their actions, blaming the victim in this case, again, due to politics in their desire to align themselves with Iran and others.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The Zionist Entity wouldn't exist if they didn't whine about Hitler.

It would just be another Apartheid state that the world would have no tolerance for.
giphy.gif

Biden isn't responsible for what happened in Gaza. This sad mess has been boiling over for 70 years.
There's a lot of truth in that statement. He's not responsible for creating "this sad mess" but he is responsible for perpetuating it just as much as every president since 1948.

You have no idea what the Jews put up with in Europe, do you?
Sure I do. I just don't think it's a permanent hall pass for people who didn't experience it.

Anyone who survived the Holocaust is dead by now. They can stop whining about it.

What happened in the Holocaust was done to them centuries prior. Everything the Germans did to them had already been done such as the Jewish ghettos, expulsions, making them wear Stars of David, rounding them up and killing them. The Holocaust weas merely the Climax, which then drove the UN to give them Israel back.

Again, the UN had no business giving away someone else's land.

Sure I do. I just don't think it's a permanent hall pass for people who didn't experience it.

Anyone who survived the Holocaust is dead by now. They can stop whining about it.

Again, the UN had no business giving away someone else's land.

Wrong! Many still survive today, it really has not been that long ago.

BERLIN (AP) — Almost 80 years after the Holocaust, about 245,000 Jewish survivors are still living across more than 90 countries, a new report revealed Tuesday.

Nearly half of them, or 49%, are living in Israel; 18% are in Western Europe, 16% in the United States, and 12% in countries of the former Soviet Union, according to a study by the New York-based Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, also referred to as the Claims Conference.

You are a liar and a disgrace to the human race.

Hopefully people like myself will continue to stand up to monsters like yourself.

BERLIN (AP) — Almost 80 years after the Holocaust, about 245,000 Jewish survivors are still living across more than 90 countries, a new report revealed Tuesday.
So very few, like I said. thanks for proving my point. We can stop whining about it now.

You are a liar and a disgrace to the human race.

Hopefully people like myself will continue to stand up to monsters like yourself.
the only monsters are bombing and maiming children in Gaza.

So very few, like I said. thanks for proving my point. We can stop whining about it now.

the only monsters are bombing and maiming children in Gaza.
Whine about the Holocaust?

Should they close the Holocaust museum for ya as well so we all forget?

And what about 10/7? Should we stop whining about that as well.

As for Israel bombing children, you honestly believe that is their goal, to kill babies like Planned Parenthood does every day?

Forum List

Back