Biden has again lied to a gold star family pretending to be a gold star Father.

Agreed. You can tell a persons integrity by the stories he tells. This person has none.
~~~~~~
In Joey Xi's case, he's told that lie so often, he now believes its true.
Unfortunately Beau Hunter was one of the 10% of adult cancer victims that develop 'Neuroblastomas'. According to medical Oncologists this is more than like a birth defect or a product of metastizing cancer. Blaming the burn pits in Iraq is a crutch. Beau was never near the pits. He was VIP. Most of us that have served have seen how the sons of Politicianns are treared in the military. In the rear with the gear.
Fake Valor is Joey's lead lie.

Perhaps, but nonetheless, he didn't say his son died in Iraq as your post contended.

You mischaracterized the statements made in the video.
I'd say Biden mischaracterized Beau's service in Iraq. How many other families could say the same thing about their loved ones who were in Iraq but didn't come home?

I'd say Biden mischaracterized Beau's service in Iraq. How many other families could say the same thing about their loved ones who were in Iraq but didn't come home?
I don't know the answer to your question but the OP still mischaracterized the statements made in the video of his link.

How many people would mischaracterize what a President said to those who lost loved ones in Iraq?

I don't know the answer to your question but the OP still mischaracterized the statements made in the video of his link.
Don't think so.

Joe Biden recently told Marines stationed in Japan that his son Beau died in the Iraq war—an incorrect statement that the president has puzzlingly made several times in the past. “My son was a major in the U.S. Army. We lost him in Iraq,” Biden told the troops in Iwakuni on Thursday, according to a video obtained by the New York Post. Despite his son actually dying of brain cancer at the Walter Reed military hospital in Maryland, Biden has made the same claim about Beau’s death at least twice before. Last October, Biden told an audience in Colorado that Beau “lost his life in Iraq.” Just weeks later, he said “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died,” during a speech in Florida. In reality, Beau died in 2015 after battling stage four glioblastoma—a diagnosis that the president has previously attributed to the “burn pits” in Iraq, which the military used to destroy trash while Beau was deployed from 2008 to 2009.

Don't think so.

Joe Biden recently told Marines stationed in Japan that his son Beau died in the Iraq war—an incorrect statement that the president has puzzlingly made several times in the past. “My son was a major in the U.S. Army. We lost him in Iraq,” Biden told the troops in Iwakuni on Thursday, according to a video obtained by the New York Post. Despite his son actually dying of brain cancer at the Walter Reed military hospital in Maryland, Biden has made the same claim about Beau’s death at least twice before. Last October, Biden told an audience in Colorado that Beau “lost his life in Iraq.” Just weeks later, he said “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died,” during a speech in Florida. In reality, Beau died in 2015 after battling stage four glioblastoma—a diagnosis that the president has previously attributed to the “burn pits” in Iraq, which the military used to destroy trash while Beau was deployed from 2008 to 2009.

That isn't from the OPs link.

Yes America, Stolen Valor Biden has once again LIED to a gold star family about his son Beau dying in Iraq. This man is complete disgrace to the country and the memory of all fallen soldiers and their grieving families.

Biden is and has always been a liar. Yet, those who voted for him somehow still support him. Nobody with any sense understands why anyone voted for Biden in the first place.

Forum List

Back