Sympathetic President Trump to Meet with Afghan Withdrawal Gold Star Families at Bedminster After Biden Treated Them Poorly

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
As I said before, Trump is a man of compassion, empathy, and patriotism. His love for military servicemen and women are known to all. I'm glad he's giving these Gold Star families the sympathy and appreciation they deserve. Biden was incapable of doing that when he met with them. Those fallen by a suicide bomber would still be alive today if the election wasn't stolen from Trump.

As I said before, Trump is a man of compassion, empathy, and patriotism. His love for military servicemen and women are known to all. I'm glad he's giving these Gold Star families the sympathy and appreciation they deserve. Biden was incapable of doing that when he met with them. Those fallen by a suicide bomber would still be alive today if the election wasn't stolen from Trump.

Gold Star families meeting with an enemy of America that has a history of attacking gold star families. Smart.

MAGAts would rather that Americans were still dying in the Afghanistan meat grinder.

Bribery Biden has a solution to the problem of Americans dying in Afghanistan. Bring the killers here and spread the cells around to get as many civilians killed as possible.

Bribery Biden has a solution to the problem of Americans dying in Afghanistan. Bring the killers here and spread the cells around to get as many civilians killed as possible.

Tick tock. It's only a matter of time before we reap the bitter harvest of Biden's idiotic open borders policies.

Tick tock. It's only a matter of time before we reap the bitter harvest of Biden's idiotic open borders policies.
Whoever is controlling Biden is certainly masterful. Allowing entry of an Uzbek terror cell is ambitious. There isn't another president that would be so bold.

None of those smuggled Uzbeks were terrorists. Promise.

That's my President right there.
Sure is…

Public outrage grows over Trumpâs Gold Star family comments

Sure is…

Public outrage grows over Trumpâs Gold Star family comments

Hey! Wake the fuck up! It's not 2020 any more. The story posted in the OP is dated Aug. 31, 2023 9:40 am. That's today. And I don't care about any 2020-dated articles that sensationalized on some imaginary sleight that Trump probably didn't really do anyway. I don't give a fuck what you think Trump did because everything you idiots came up with going all the way back to the piss tapes, has been fake-assed bullshit.

In other word, stop interfering in my fucking right to vote for whomever I want. Do you understand that?

And another thing: You're a moderator and a staff member. It's not your job to interject your own personal opinions into every thread you see. Moderators should be neutral and if you can't do your job right, take those phony badges off your name and try to fit in like everybody else.

mod.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Wake the fuck up! It's not 2020 any more. The story posted in the OP is dated Aug. 31, 2023 9:40 am. That's today. And I don't care about any 2020-dated articles that sensationalized on some imaginary sleight that Trump probably didn't really do anyway. I don't give a fuck what you think Trump did because everything you idiots came up with going all the way back to the piss tapes, has been fake-assed bullshit.

In other word, stop interfering in my fucking right to vote for whomever I want. Do you understand that?
If DJT doesn't end up on the ballot, you can always write his name in.

And another thing: You're a moderator and a staff member. It's not your job to interject your own personal opinions into every thread you see. Moderators should be neutral and if you can't do your job right, take those phony badges off your name and try to fit in like everybody else.

View attachment 822875
Apologies, didn’t intend to trigger you. I will try to be more sensitive to your issues in the future :)

Once again Trump uses Gold Star families to score cheap political points. Hopefully he'll know their loved ones names so he doesn't embarass himself like he did when he publically called that soldier's wife and he didn't even know her husband's name.

Compassion, empathy and patriotism? You must be fucking joking. Captain Bonespurs???? The guy who called members of the military who get killed "suckers"?

This fascist pissant actually thinks criminal traitors should be immune from prosecution just because some fascist loser wants to vote forthem.

Sorry, loser, but your DearLeader will be in prison. If you want to keep servicing him, you'll have to be in prison as well. Now, run along and think about what crime you'll have to commit in order to share a cell with DearLeader.

Once again Trump uses Gold Star families to score cheap political points. Hopefully he'll know their loved ones names so he doesn't embarass himself like he did when he publically called that soldier's wife and he didn't even know her husband's name.

Compassion, empathy and patriotism? You must be fucking joking. Captain Bonespurs???? The guy who called members of the military who get killed "suckers"?
Speaking of using gold star families for cheap political points remember the 2016 DNC convention, when the dems brought out the Khan family?

Funny how today you dembots don’t even remember them

Forum List

Back