Biden has a Real Plan to Distribute the Vaccine

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

When Trump left office there were 1.5 MILLION Covid shots being given a DAY!!!!!!!!!
Biden has already lost 20 million vaccines. Where are they?

...You just can't bring yourself to admit that the ONLY thing that's going to get us through this pandemic and back to normal are the vaccines that Trump fast tracked!...
Yep. Agreed. Admitted. The vaccines are the answer. Credit where credit is due. Even a broken clock (like Rump) is right twice a day.

The vaccine has three aspects, on the macro level:

1. development --- fast-tracked on Rump's watch

2. manufacture --- Rump and Company's limp-wristed response was entirely inadequate

3. distribution --- ditto

...There is no "plan" from Joe Biden that's going to get that done...he was blowing smoke up your ass when he told you there was!...
There was never a plan.

There was (and IS) a GOAL.

Uncle Joe learned after taking office that Rump and his minions had largely abdicated their responsibilities for (2) and (3) above.

But at least Uncle Joe is bringing-in Subject Matter Experts who can overcome Rump's deficiencies in (2) and (3) above, efficiently and quickly.

...Biden is a joke. He's always been a joke...
Then we will have had two joke-Presidents in a row.

...He was the dumbest guy in the Senate for 40 years and now he's the dumbest guy to ever sit behind the desk in the Oval Office!...
Could be... could be... but at least Uncle Joe is sane... unlike your boy.

...Have fun defending his fuck ups for the next four years!
Nahhhhh... when he screws-up, I'll bash him, too... now that the tinpot Mussolini wanna-be has been booted out of office.
Sure you will...you're already making excuses for him and he's only been in office a few weeks! Joe Biden WAS an idiot! Now he's a senile idiot! That's what you on the left have saddled the country with. Biden said he had a plan. Now he's claiming that the "plan" isn't working because Trump! It's patently obvious that he never DID have a plan but the main stream media let him get away with that claim because they never asked him a hard question the entire time he was running! What we have NOW is the result of that malfeasance by the media!

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank heavens that we have a competent person in the White House...instead of an idiot whose only concern was to maintain his power and prestige. The Don has ignored COVID since his election loss. His only concern and constant effort was to overturn the election. He could give a flip that tens of thousands of people have died while he made up crazy excuses as to why he lost the election.

Detail EXACTLY what Trump should have done differently post his election loss that would have changed anything with Covid.

Because the last time I checked, it's Bidens puppy now and so far we've:

1. Lost 20 million doses
2. Had record deaths AND record new cases
3. Had over 35000 people die of Covid under Biden and we're well on our way to over 100.000 deaths in his first month: https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-01-27/cdc-100k-projected-to-die-of-coronavirus-in-bidens-flirst-month-in-office
4. Biden himself said nothing can be done about the trajectory of Covid even though he campaigned on ending it. What magic wand did Trump have that Biden suddenly doesn't have?

So by all means, why isn't Biden fixing this?
He will fix it, but it will take longer than a few weeks...
Especially because idiot Trump supporters don't want to wear masks or social distance.
Especially because idiot Trump supporters go to super spreader events like riots at the Capitol incited by fabricated lies.

The magic wand is to get idiot Trump supporters to finally follow some of the needed covid guidelines... The simple and easy ones like wear a mask and don't go to super spreader events.
So now it's the fault of people that don't wear masks? LOL Dude, I hate to break this to you but the pandemic is WORSE in States where liberals like yourself have mandated mask wearing for months now and it obviously hasn't done a thing to "fix" the problem! All your lockdowns...all your mask mandates? They haven't been effective at all but you're STILL here declaring that we all need to be good little boys and girls and do what we're told?

When Trump left office there were 1.5 MILLION Covid shots being given a DAY!!!!!!!!!
Biden has already lost 20 million vaccines. Where are they?

And lets not forget, the child molester set a goal of 1 million per day. Nothing like setting your goals below that of your predecessors.

The faster we get this fucking molester out of office the better.

The point is that Trump had the covid war won before Biden got out of bed. The vaccine rollout, 50m doses and climbing, is working well. Here are the latest numbers in graph form. The Daily Cases" have been dropping fast since the vaccine rollout in December. You're welcome.
1612192379540.png

...Sure you will...
Indeed I will. Count on it.

...you're already making excuses for him...
Only against those who are being unreasonable of expectations for someone in office for 12 days.

...and he's only been in office a few weeks!...
Incorrect... twelve (12) days, as I write this.

...Joe Biden WAS an idiot!...
Could be... could be... but still better than your mad power-hungry demigod.

...Now he's a senile idiot!...
Anybody likely to offer YOU the Presidency at the age of 78?

...That's what you on the left have saddled the country with...
1. I'm not a Leftist
2. I advocate several right-leaning policies and even more center-focused policies
3. I did, however, stand with Dems to advocate for the removal from power of your dangerous irrational Orange Turd.
4. Any saddling going on here was necessitated by what you right-wing Know-Nothings saddled us with first

...Biden said he had a plan. Now he's claiming that the "plan" isn't working because Trump!...
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that he would surround himself with Subject Matter Experts and listen to the science.
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that he would use Federal resources to force a more efficient vaccine distribution
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that it was going to get worse before it got better; that we still have 'dark days ahead'.
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe promising to 'tell the truth' to the American People

And now he's saying that he's inheriting a pile-of-crap rather than a coherent manufacturing and distribution plan.

...It's patently obvious that he never DID have a plan...
Incorrect. It's patently obvious that he did, indeed, have a plan, to gather experts about him, to flesh-out his stated goals.

... but the main stream media let him get away with that claim because they never asked him a hard question the entire time he was running! What we have NOW is the result of that malfeasance by the media!
If there's even a tiny sliver of truth to that...

Then they probably figured (rightly) that Rump was soooo dangerous to American representative democracy that ANYBODY (hell, a fence post) would be better than another four years of your ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic, irrational, selfish, greedy, unthinking, amoral, incompetent power-mad and unfit Orange Baboon God... they were right. :laugh:

...Sure you will...

Only against those who are being unreasonable of expectations for someone in office for 12 days.

1. I'm not a Leftist
2. I advocate several right-leaning policies and even more center-focused policies
3. I did, however, stand with Dems to advocate for the removal from power of your dangerous irrational Orange Turd.
4. Any saddling going on here was necessitated by what you right-wing Know-Nothings saddled us with first

...Biden said he had a plan. Now he's claiming that the "plan" isn't working because Trump!...
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that he would surround himself with Subject Matter Experts and listen to the science.
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that he would use Federal resources to force a more efficient vaccine distribution
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that it was going to get worse before it got better; that we still have 'dark days ahead'.
I recall Sleepy Old Uncle Joe promising to 'tell the truth' to the American People

And now he's saying that he's inheriting a pile-of-crap rather than a coherent manufacturing and distribution plan.

Incorrect. It's patently obvious that he did, indeed, have a plan, to gather experts about him, to flesh-out his stated goals.

... but the main stream media let him get away with that claim because they never asked him a hard question the entire time he was running! What we have NOW is the result of that malfeasance by the media!

Then they probably figured (rightly) that Rump was soooo dangerous to American representative democracy that ANYBODY (hell, a fence post) would be better than another four years of your ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic, irrational, selfish, greedy, unthinking, amoral, incompetent power-mad and unfit Orange Baboon God... they were right. :laugh:
You know what always amuses me about you liberals, Kondor! None of you ever want to admit that you're a liberal! You all claim to be moderates. Yet here you are toeing the liberal party line as Joe Biden passes one progressive wet dream after another with Executive Orders!

The job of the media is to examine candidates...ask them the tough questions...ask them specifics...don't let them get away with blowing smoke! They didn't do that with Joe Biden. They gave him softballs whenever he did manage to get his shit together enough to do a public event and then NEVER followed any of it up with questions on how all of his promises would be paid for or what effect they would have on jobs and the economy!

...You know what always amuses me about you liberals, Kondor! None of you ever want to admit that you're a liberal!...
Perhaps it's similar to the delusion that many former Republicans now operate under, concerning their membership in the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God?

...You all claim to be moderates...
Centrist, in this case, which isn't quite the same.

A moderate routinely seeks the middle ground.

A Centrist may have strong views Left or Right on topic A or B but the net-effect averages-out to somewhere in the middle.

But... I pick and choose which way to lean on a topic-by-topic basis without regard for party affiliation... a "Cafeteria Centrist"... a little bit of this... a little bit of that...

...Yet here you are toeing the liberal party line as Joe Biden passes one progressive wet dream after another with Executive Orders! ...
No... not parroting the party line... for example, I'll yell bloody murder about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's miserable and damaging action plan re; immigration...

I also happen to think that shutting down the XL pipeline may have been a grave error but I haven't educated myself enough on the pros and cons to be able to say.

You will also hear me scream bloody murder if he takes it too far with Reparations and a handful of other SJW favorites which most Americans want nothing to do with.

It's just that I see Uncle Joe as a one-term placeholder who might just cool things down a bit as the nation detoxifies from the past four years of indifferent non-leadership.

...The job of the media is to examine candidates...ask them the tough questions...ask them specifics...don't let them get away with blowing smoke! They didn't do that with Joe Biden. They gave him softballs whenever he did manage to get his shit together enough to do a public event and then NEVER followed any of it up with questions on how all of his promises would be paid for or what effect they would have on jobs and the economy!
As I've mentioned here, recently, I think I know why most (not all) of the media took it easy on Old Joe...

It was because of the existential danger that Rump posed to the Republic and American representative democracy and the Rule of Law and, ultimately, to the People.

Your boy never understood that the Presidency is a temp-job... not a stepping-stone to a Dictator-for-Life role... he was a frightfully flawed excuse for a human being.

Character counts... and his lack of character made him entirely unfit for the high and sacred office which we Americans mistakenly entrusted to him several years ago.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was not my first choice for President... hell... he wasn't my twentieth !!! ... but I would have voted for a fence-post rather than Rump in 2016 OR 2020.

My wife got her vaccination when Trump was President.

With China Joe as President I am still waiting to get mine and probably won't get it in the next four years knowing how Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

...Sure you will...

1. I'm not a Leftist

You can call all the names you want, but the fact is that Joe is fumbling the ball.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you.

Um..........it's already being distributed through the states..................
At a snails pace. Trump didn't even buy enough doses, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe.
Trump's plan would have taken 2+ years to vaccinate the whole country, Biden will do this in 9-12 months.

Just like in 2008, the dems need to rescue the country after the GOP destroyed it.
No.
Great comeback, too bad I have facts and links and evidence to support my argument, you have nothing.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country. All you can do is make lame excuses for your parties repeated failure, as evident in this thread, and evident by Trump's total failure to 1) buy enough vaccine doses 2) formulate a plan to distribute vaccine doses...

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it true.

No it doesn’t make it true, but it does make the lame-brains believe that it is true, thus why the MSM does it on daily basis and folks like this quote it.

Stop your Stupidity , it's getting boring. Biden has the chance to prove that he's not an IDIOT, and HE FAILED!

...You know what always amuses me about you liberals, Kondor! None of you ever want to admit that you're a liberal!...
Perhaps it's similar to the delusion that many former Republicans now operate under, concerning their membership in the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God?

...You all claim to be moderates...
Centrist, in this case, which isn't quite the same.

A moderate routinely seeks the middle ground.

A Centrist may have strong views Left or Right on topic A or B but the net-effect averages-out to somewhere in the middle.

But... I pick and choose which way to lean on a topic-by-topic basis without regard for party affiliation... a "Cafeteria Centrist"... a little bit of this... a little bit of that...

...Yet here you are toeing the liberal party line as Joe Biden passes one progressive wet dream after another with Executive Orders! ...
No... not parroting the party line... for example, I'll yell bloody murder about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's miserable and damaging action plan re; immigration...

I also happen to think that shutting down the XL pipeline may have been a grave error but I haven't educated myself enough on the pros and cons to be able to say.

You will also hear me scream bloody murder if he takes it too far with Reparations and a handful of other SJW favorites which most Americans want nothing to do with.

It's just that I see Uncle Joe as a one-term placeholder who might just cool things down a bit as the nation detoxifies from the past four years of indifferent non-leadership.

...The job of the media is to examine candidates...ask them the tough questions...ask them specifics...don't let them get away with blowing smoke! They didn't do that with Joe Biden. They gave him softballs whenever he did manage to get his shit together enough to do a public event and then NEVER followed any of it up with questions on how all of his promises would be paid for or what effect they would have on jobs and the economy!
As I've mentioned here, recently, I think I know why most (not all) of the media took it easy on Old Joe...

It was because of the existential danger that Rump posed to the Republic and American representative democracy and the Rule of Law and, ultimately, to the People.

Your boy never understood that the Presidency is a temp-job... not a stepping-stone to a Dictator-for-Life role... he was a frightfully flawed excuse for a human being.

Character counts... and his lack of character made him entirely unfit for the high and sacred office which we Americans mistakenly entrusted to him several years ago.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was not my first choice for President... hell... he wasn't my twentieth !!! ... but I would have voted for a fence-post rather than Rump in 2016 OR 2020.
What's all this bullshit about Trump wanting to be a "Dictator-for-Life"? Would you like to show me ANYTHING that he did a la someone like Putin or Chavez or Castro to keep themselves in power? The only thing that he DID do was question the validity of an election that to be quite blunt had a palpable stench to it!

As for "character"? Joe Biden's had his snout in the public sector trough for the better part of sixty years! He's become wealthy through "public service" just like all of our other elected officials. I'm sorry but THAT doesn't show character...it shows a willingness to cash in on your position of power and influence. The whole business of Hunter Biden getting paid millions of dollars for jobs he was totally unqualified for illustrates that better than most!

With China Joe as President I am still waiting to get mine and probably won't get it in the next four years knowing how Democrats fuck up everything they touch.
Dems fuck everything up????
Where have you been in the 21st century???
There is absolutely nothing you can complain about unless Biden:

1. Starts 2 big wars that he can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
3. Turns a projected budget surplus into a huge budget deficit and presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression
4. Refers to White Supremacists as "Good People"
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
6. Jill Biden says "fuck Christmas" on tape
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
8. Completely mismanages the biggest health crisis in US history
9. Completely mismanages the distribution of the vaccine to this crisis
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

Bush and Trump were complete and total failures leaving the white house in shame and disgrace with the country in ruins. Idiot Republicans have nothing to complain about

Biden has no clue what a vaccine even is lemming.

Dems fuck everything up????
Where have you been in the 21st century???
There is absolutely nothing you can complain about unless Biden:

1. Starts 2 big wars that he can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
3. Turns a projected budget surplus into a huge budget deficit and presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression
4. Refers to White Supremacists as "Good People"
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
6. Jill Biden says "fuck Christmas" on tape
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
8. Completely mismanages the biggest health crisis in US history
9. Completely mismanages the distribution of the vaccine to this crisis
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

Bush and Trump were complete and total failures leaving the white house in shame and disgrace with the country in ruins. Idiot Republicans have nothing to complain about
Biden has been sucking off the government teat for 50 years and accomplished nothing except becoming a millionaire.

The point is that Trump had the covid war won before Biden got out of bed. The vaccine rollout, 50m doses and climbing, is working well. Here are the latest numbers in graph form. The Daily Cases" have been dropping fast since the vaccine rollout in December. You're welcome.
View attachment 451447
AHAHAHAHA!!!
Trump won the covid war. You are a total lemming sheep. Trump fucked up covvid on a massive scale and lost the election because of it. Trump's failed covid response will go down in history as one of the biggest fuck ups ever, maybe worse than Bush's epic mid east war fuck up. Trump did absolutely nothing to win the war on covid, he failed miserably.

Trump January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA."

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Sept-Nov: "We're rounding the curve"

Forum List

Back