Biden has a Real Plan to Distribute the Vaccine

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

Last edited:
Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you.

Um..........it's already being distributed through the states..................

Lame OP.

Distribution is up to the States.

Big Pharma can only make so many vaccines at a time.

It'll be interesting to see if Biden's "100 million vacs in 100 days" is doable.
I doubt that it is.

It'll be double interesting to see who Biden blames for failing his 100m/100d promise.

LOL What a dooshalot you are. The whole thing has been done for him...lol

If Obama/Biden really fucked up SARS how do you think they would do with this...LOLOLOL

Delete this dumb ass immediately.

Lame OP.

It'll be interesting to see if Biden's "100 million vacs in 100 days" is doable.
I doubt that it is.

It'll be double interesting to see who Biden blames for failing his 100m/100d promise.
Would you delete this thing for Excessive Stupidity please. You have every other rule in a bible here, we need an extra

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Would you delete this thing for Excessive Stupidity please. You have every other rule in a bible here, we need an extra

Nope, sorry.

We don't change rules on a whim like the current Fed Gov does.

Got my first shot yesterday.

had a strange side effect, I thought I was seeing spots before my eyes.

(after I put on my glasses, I could tell they were letters and numbers)

• Banned

At a snails pace. Trump didn't even buy enough doses, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe.
Trump's plan would have taken 2+ years to vaccinate the whole country, Biden will do this in 9-12 months.

Just like in 2008, the dems need to rescue the country after the GOP destroyed it.

Last edited:
Given that the Rump Administration lied to the American public about vaccine production...

Given that the Rump Administration lied to the American public about vaccine reserves...

Given that the Rump Administration left it all up to the 50 States (et al) - many of whom lacked funds and the insight to create and oversee programs of their own...

A centralized science- and logistics -based approach, designed to partner with the States uniformly across the nation, to stimulate and grow State efforts, is a winner...

It's the difference between a Federal response based upon intelligence and vision and compassion and concern and a sense of duty, vs. a lazy, apathetic lack of leadership...

So far, so good, Uncle Joe... keep it up... :clap2:

Last edited:
At a snails pace. Trump didn't even buy enough doses, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe.
Trump's plan would have taken 2+ years to vaccinate the whole country, Biden will do this in 9-12 months.

Just like in 2008, the dems need to rescue the country after the GOP destroyed it.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Not true, Trump didn't buy enough vaccine doses and let hundreds of million go to Europe, with "big pharma" even questioning why Trump didn't buy more doses

Leaving distribution up to the states is a failed policy, and the slow results show. Biden has enacted the full power of the US government to get the job done. They will do a much faster job than the states.

This is just another example of the failure of Trump, and your pathetic excuses for this failure. You love failure, you embrace failure, you support failure, because you are a partisan hack who loves poltical party more than America. All you do is make excuses for the GOP failure instead of holding them accountable.

No.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Not true, Trump didn't buy enough vaccine doses and let hundreds of million go to Europe, with "big pharma" even questioning why Trump didn't buy more doses

Leaving distribution up to the states is a failed policy, and the slow results show. Biden has enacted the full power of the US government to get the job done. They will do a much faster job than the states.

This is just another example of the failure of Trump, and your pathetic excuses for this failure. You love failure, you embrace failure, you support failure, because you are a partisan hack who loves poltical party more than America. All you do is make excuses for the GOP failure instead of holding them accountable.

Dood, seriously.

Pharma can only produce so much vaccine!

Every country purchases separately.

Biden HAS to leave it up to the States to distribute as they see fit.
(It's in the Constitution, dummy)

That's why we see success in Florida and failure in NY and CA.

Your attack on me is lame.

I must have hit a nerve.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

No.
Great comeback, too bad I have facts and links and evidence to support my argument, you have nothing.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country. All you can do is make lame excuses for your parties repeated failure, as evident in this thread, and evident by Trump's total failure to 1) buy enough vaccine doses 2) formulate a plan to distribute vaccine doses...

Given that the Rump Administration lied to the American public about vaccine production...

Given that the Rump Administration lied to the American public about vaccine reserves...

Given that the Rump Administration left it all up to the 50 States (et al) - many of whom lacked funds and the insight to create and oversee programs of their own...

A centralized science- and logistics -based approach, designed to partner with the States uniformly across the nation, to stimulate and grow State efforts, is a winner...

It's the difference between a Federal response based upon intelligence and vision and compassion and concern and a sense of duty, vs. a lazy, apathetic lack of leadership...

So far, so good, Uncle Joe... keep it up... :clap2:
Progs and their key words....coed words....Science and insurrectionists and social distancing and so many more. I just read that a MSNBC host , Nicolle Wallace suggested that drones should be sent out to kill the deplorables as they are terrorists. This woman would be taken down a few seconds or less and deserve to be so if she put her as on the line.

No.
Great comeback, too bad I have facts and links and evidence to support my argument, you have nothing.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country. All you can do is make lame excuses for your parties repeated failure, as evident in this thread, and evident by Trump's total failure to 1) buy enough vaccine doses 2) formulate a plan to distribute vaccine doses...

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it true.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

Pharma can only produce so much vaccine!

Every country purchases separately.

Biden HAS to leave it up to the States to distribute as they see fit.
(It's in the Constitution, dummy)

That's why we see success in Florida and failure in NY and CA.

Your attack on me is lame.

I must have hit a nerve.
Idiot, Trump had the opportunity to buy more doses, he didn't buy them for some crazy reason. I have facts and evidence, you have nothing but lame excuses. You are just a partisan hack, you are more loyal to your party than to America. Party over country, disgusting. Let's hear more pathetic excuses...
RIGHT HERE::

The Trump administration last spring made a deal for 100m doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine candidate, but the administration turned down an offer to reserve additional doses, Scott Gottlieb, a current Pfizer board member and former FDA commissioner, confirmed on Tuesday.

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said. Then, opening the line to senior citizens set people up for disappointment because there wasn’t enough vaccine, he said.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Nope, sorry.

We don't change rules on a whim like the current Fed Gov does.
LOLOL.
I've been begging to have the S in Sloopy a BIG S. At least 5 times to a MOD. Do I have to donate a kidney to have it done? I sure as hell ain't askin for a lot.

Forum List

Back