Biden has a Real Plan to Distribute the Vaccine

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

You wouldn't even have a vaccine to bitch about if it weren't for Operation Warp Speed, initiated by President Trump.
AHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Yea researchers at Trump university developed the vaccine in between developing their "inject bleach" treatment.

Big Pharma scientists developed the vaccine and Trump had nothing to do with it. The vaccine would have gotten made in the sametime with, or wiithout Trump.

You are so gullible.

That is simply untrue, and rational people know as much....

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship."

"Coronavirus vaccine candidates have been developed faster than ever before, due in part to the federal government’s Operation Warp Speed, which has been successful, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“Operation Warp Speed has been a success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it’s been a success,” said Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, during a Tuesday virtual STAT Summit."

Fauci disagrees with you...
What Trump did was simple standard operating procedure. We are amidst a major pandemic and every president would have done the same. It was very simple, big Pharma made the vaccine all Trump did was sit back and watch.

Trump has been such a failed president and the bar is so low for Trump that all he has to do is sit back and watch and you cheer him...

Wow Trump didn't block the development of the vaccine great accomplishment... Get back to me when Trump actually does something good, like buy a sufficient amount of doses for the US population (which he didn't do), or come up with an effective plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine instead of just relying on the states, which clearly hasn't worked...
It was so simple that Dims couldn't figure it out, and it's not standard operating policy. Red tape and bureaucratic delays are SOP, NAZI.

Trump could buy a trillion doses, but that doesn't mean the drug companies can produce them. Right now they are producing at maximum capacity. Leftwingers are the kind of people who say they don't like to kill animals. That's why they buy their meat in the grocery store.

...If the democrats want proof that the Trump admin saved about 1m US lives just look at the record...

Yep. Somebody sold the Orange Baboon on the idea of an accelerated vaccine development program and he bought into it.

Mostly because he wanted to get reelected and the sooner the pandemic was over the better the economy would be on November 3rd.

As President he gets the credit... he was right to back the idea... and, as I've said before, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But he screwed the pooch with respect to...

1. timely public recognition of the coming pandemic
2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

...and all of that has cost - and continues to cost - scores of thousands of lives that would otherwise have been saved.

And, when you add-in his betrayal of the American People on January 6 and his crybaby behavior and seclusion since November 3, well...

It's hard to continue to give-two-$hits about giving the Orange Benedict Arnold credit any longer.

Last edited:
...If the democrats want proof that the Trump admin saved about 1m US lives just look at the record...

Yep. Somebody sold the Orange Baboon on the idea of an accelerated vaccine development program and he bought into it.

Mostly because he wanted to get reelected and the sooner the pandemic was over the better the economy would be on November 3rd.

As President he gets the credit... he was right to back the idea... and, as I've said before, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

...and all of that has cost - and continues to cost - scores of thousands of lives that would otherwise have been saved.

And, when you add-in his betrayal of the American People on January 6 and his crybaby behavior and seclusion since November 3, well...

It's hard to continue to give-two-$hits about giving the Orange Benedict Arnold credit any longer.
You didn't read my post correctly. The "experts" (Dr. Fauci et.al.) told Trump that it would take about 2.5 years to get a vaccine developed, tested, produced, and get to shots in arms, and even that would be a "medical miracle". Trump said "bullshit", and along with Pence and the Task Group they shortened the time from 30-months to 9-months. You're welcome.

1. Timely public recognition of the pandemic: Thanks to disinformation by China and the WHO who said there was no human-to-human transmission. Trump stopped flights from China while Xiden called Trump "xenophobic". Score another for Trump.

2. The Trump admin pre-funded the manufacture of vaccines "at risk". Score another win for Trump and the US. (That advanced move saved about a year itself) You're welcome.

3. Xiden kept Dr. Fauci in charge of the vaccines. If he was doing a bad job wouldn't Joe replace him with someone competent, like Kamala. I'm sure "heels-up" would have done a bang-up job developing vaccines.

4. Leadership. Killing energy jobs, having Canada pissed off at us, and having the EU not help us with China is failed leadership. Xiden has never been right about anything, just ask old DOD Secretary Gates. You may not like Trump's management style, I don't either, but you can't argue with his policy successes. He gets things done.

5. Trump's compression of vaccine development time from an optimistic 30 months to 9-months saved at least a million US lives. Like I said, just think about Kamala leading the vaccine effort, ugh. You're welcome.

6. The January 6th protest was a bad idea. But I'm not pre-judging Trump until I read the investigative books who prove or disprove voter fraud. The DC protesters were protesting the lack of real voter fraud investigations, when it got out of control. Here is one example of voter fraud that needs to be investigated, there are hundreds of examples.

7. Looks bad to have the Capital surrounded by the military and barbed-wire fencing to protect the crooks from the people. It used to be called "The People's House", now it's "Nancy's House".
1612120303358.png

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

You didn't read my post correctly. The "experts" (Dr. Fauci et.al.) told Trump that it would take about 2.5 years to get a vaccine developed, tested, produced, and get to shots in arms, and even that would be a "medical miracle". Trump said "bullshit", and along with Pence and the Task Group they shortened the time from 30-months to 9-months. You're welcome.

1. Timely public recognition of the pandemic: Thanks to disinformation by China and the WHO who said there was no human-to-human transmission. Trump stopped flights from China while Xiden called Trump "xenophobic". Score another for Trump.

2. The Trump admin pre-funded the manufacture of vaccines "at risk". Score another win for Trump and the US. (That advanced move saved about a year itself) You're welcome.

3. Xiden kept Dr. Fauci in charge of the vaccines. If he was doing a bad job wouldn't Joe replace him with someone competent, like Kamala. I'm sure "heels-up" would have done a bang-up job developing vaccines.

4. Leadership. Killing energy jobs, having Canada pissed off at us, and having the EU not help us with China is failed leadership. Xiden has never been right about anything, just ask old DOD Secretary Gates. You may not like Trump's management style, I don't either, but you can't argue with his policy successes. He gets things done.

5. Trump's compression of vaccine development time from an optimistic 30 months to 9-months saved at least a million US lives. Like I said, just think about Kamala leading the vaccine effort, ugh. You're welcome.

6. The January 6th protest was a bad idea. But I'm not pre-judging Trump until I read the investigative books who prove or disprove voter fraud. The DC protesters were protesting the lack of real voter fraud investigations, when it got out of control. Here is one example of voter fraud that needs to be investigated, there are hundreds of examples.

7. Looks bad to have the Capital surrounded by the military and barbed-wire fencing to protect the crooks from the people. It used to be called "The People's House", now it's "Nancy's House".
View attachment 451182

Washington Examiner is sensational but not keen on facts. Trump did NOT fund Pfizer.. Germany did..

Excerpt:

Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was temporarily shut down Saturday afternoon when about 50 protesters gathered at the entrance, frustrating hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour starting just before 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said. Several LAPD officers also responded to the scene; a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

Andrea Garcia, a spokeswoman for Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, said that despite the 55-minute interruption, no appointments were canceled.

“We remain committed to vaccinating Angelenos as quickly and safely as possible,” she said.

The demonstrators included members of anti-vaccine and far-right groups. While some carried signs decrying the COVID-19 vaccine and shouting for people not to get the shots, there were no incidents of violence.

“This is completely wrong,” said German Jaquez, who drove from his home in La Verne and had been waiting an hour for his vaccination when the stadium’s gates were closed. He said some of the protesters were telling people in line that the coronavirus was not real and that the vaccination was dangerous.

continued

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

You wouldn't even have a vaccine to bitch about if it weren't for Operation Warp Speed, initiated by President Trump.
AHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Yea researchers at Trump university developed the vaccine in between developing their "inject bleach" treatment.

Big Pharma scientists developed the vaccine and Trump had nothing to do with it. The vaccine would have gotten made in the sametime with, or wiithout Trump.

You are so gullible.

That is simply untrue, and rational people know as much....

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship."

"Coronavirus vaccine candidates have been developed faster than ever before, due in part to the federal government’s Operation Warp Speed, which has been successful, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“Operation Warp Speed has been a success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it’s been a success,” said Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, during a Tuesday virtual STAT Summit."

Fauci disagrees with you...
What Trump did was simple standard operating procedure. We are amidst a major pandemic and every president would have done the same. It was very simple, big Pharma made the vaccine all Trump did was sit back and watch.

Trump has been such a failed president and the bar is so low for Trump that all he has to do is sit back and watch and you cheer him...

Wow Trump didn't block the development of the vaccine great accomplishment... Get back to me when Trump actually does something good, like buy a sufficient amount of doses for the US population (which he didn't do), or come up with an effective plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine instead of just relying on the states, which clearly hasn't worked...
Don't know where were you when MSM and NY gov :rolleyes: complained Trump forced FDA to approve the vaccine and the vaccine came 2 months early

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Washington Examiner is sensational but not keen on facts. Trump did NOT fund Pfizer.. Germany did..

Excerpt:

Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was temporarily shut down Saturday afternoon when about 50 protesters gathered at the entrance, frustrating hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour starting just before 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said. Several LAPD officers also responded to the scene; a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

Andrea Garcia, a spokeswoman for Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, said that despite the 55-minute interruption, no appointments were canceled.

“We remain committed to vaccinating Angelenos as quickly and safely as possible,” she said.

The demonstrators included members of anti-vaccine and far-right groups. While some carried signs decrying the COVID-19 vaccine and shouting for people not to get the shots, there were no incidents of violence.

“This is completely wrong,” said German Jaquez, who drove from his home in La Verne and had been waiting an hour for his vaccination when the stadium’s gates were closed. He said some of the protesters were telling people in line that the coronavirus was not real and that the vaccination was dangerous.

continued
You can use google and find any number of references that the Trump admin funded the vaccines' development and early manufacture reducing the time to shots-in-arms. Trump reduced the vaccine development time from about 30-months, to 9-months. You're welcome.

"Other pharmaceutical companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and Moderna (whose vaccine is currently being evaluated for FDA emergency use authorization) all received U.S. government money for vaccine development and entered into approval-based acquisition agreements like Pfizer’s. Neither Pfizer nor BioNTech took funds from the government to develop its vaccine, only to manufacture and distribute it when and if approved."

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued
You can use google and find any number of references that the Trump admin funded the vaccines' development and early manufacture reducing the time to shots-in-arms. Trump reduced the vaccine development time from about 30-months, to 9-months. You're welcome.

"Other pharmaceutical companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and Moderna (whose vaccine is currently being evaluated for FDA emergency use authorization) all received U.S. government money for vaccine development and entered into approval-based acquisition agreements like Pfizer’s. Neither Pfizer nor BioNTech took funds from the government to develop its vaccine, only to manufacture and distribute it when and if approved."

Don't you know by now that Trump takes credit for everything? Trump never attended a single Warp Speed meeting and nobody else did either. He just bragged about it, but it never actually existed. Classic Trump.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

You are so gullible, you believe any stupid crap right wing media feeds you.

The scientists developed the vaccine and Trump didn't do anything extraordinary at all, Trump just sat back and watched Big pharma expedite the vaccine. To give Trump credit for the work of the scientists is just laughable.

Any simple thing Trump did all other presidents would have done.

The fact that the vaccine was developed so quickly is a testament to the scientists in America.

Trump has failed so badly that you people are so desperate to cling to any glimmer of hope in an attempt to rewrite history, your desperation is pathetic.

Last edited:

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

The scientists developed the vaccine and Trump didn't do anything extraordinary at all, Trump just sat back and watched Big pharma expedite the vaccine. To give Trump credit for the work of the scientists is just laughable.

Trump has failed so badly that you people are so desperate to cling to any glimmer of hope in an attempt to rewrite history.

Trump never even addressed Americans about the vaccine or encouraged them to wear masks, wash their hands, practice social distancing and stay out of crowded places.. Instead he was gossiping to his friends about the efficacy of bleach and hydroxy.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

Don't you know by now that Trump takes credit for everything? Trump never attended a single Warp Speed meeting and nobody else did either. He just bragged about it, but it never actually existed. Classic Trump.
True, but then the democrats call covid-19 the "Trump virus" so he may as well take credit when his administration does something remarkable. You do know that the MSM has a major double-standard for Trump and the GOP.

......the Trump admin funded the vaccines' development and early manufacture reducing the time to shots-in-arms. Trump reduced the vaccine development time from about 30-months, to 9-months...
Quite true. Too bad he didn't provide the sustained leadership and centralized planning and oversight required of such a nationwide project.

Rather, he focused on retaining personal power and after he lost he virtually abdicated and abandoned his post for his final two months in office.

Like the self-centered whiny bitch he always was.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

True, but then the democrats call covid-19 the "Trump virus" so he may as well take credit when his administration does something remarkable. You do know that the MSM has a major double-standard for Trump and the GOP.

Actually ethical journalists and the FBI have a lot in common.. Both remain impartial..

...Trump never even addressed Americans about the vaccine or encouraged them to wear masks, wash their hands, practice social distancing and stay out of crowded places.. Instead he was gossiping to his friends about the efficacy of bleach and hydroxy.
Yep. Zero understanding of the Servant Leadership or Leadership-by-Example principles.

Left unchallenged... as his vacuum of leadership was... we get the situation we're in now.

America is well shut of that Tangerine-colored fool.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

Actually ethical journalists and the FBI have a lot in common.. Both remain impartial..
sry, my fd, ethical journalists are Unicorns All journalists think they are "moral supreme," and they all want to pass their views to people. :rolleyes: . Now, I know what is Biden plan, blame everything on Trump.

Don't care which side you guys are on. This is a good listen on the issue of vaccine distribution facing in UK.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

Trump has failed so badly that you people are so desperate to cling to any glimmer of hope in an attempt to rewrite history.

Trump never even addressed Americans about the vaccine or encouraged them to wear masks, wash their hands, practice social distancing and stay out of crowded places.. Instead he was gossiping to his friends about the efficacy of bleach and hydroxy.
That is CDC and MSM jobs, instead of doing that. MSM was busy bad mouth trump, and CDC was flip-flopping their protocols

......the Trump admin funded the vaccines' development and early manufacture reducing the time to shots-in-arms. Trump reduced the vaccine development time from about 30-months, to 9-months...
Quite true. Too bad he didn't provide the sustained leadership and centralized planning and oversight required of such a nationwide project.

Rather, he focused on retaining personal power and after he lost he virtually abdicated and abandoned his post for his final two months in office.

Like the self-centered whiny bitch he always was.
General Kelly nailed it "Trump is a very flawed man".
Pity, the message is selling, but the messenger is repulsive.
I wonder if he was raised by wolves?

Lame OP.

Distribution is up to the States.

Big Pharma can only make so many vaccines at a time.

It'll be interesting to see if Biden's "100 million vacs in 100 days" is doable.
I doubt that it is.

It'll be double interesting to see who Biden blames for failing his 100m/100d promise.
Not true, Trump didn't buy enough vaccine doses and let hundreds of million go to Europe, with "big pharma" even questioning why Trump didn't buy more doses

Leaving distribution up to the states is a failed policy, and the slow results show. Biden has enacted the full power of the US government to get the job done. They will do a much faster job than the states.

This is just another example of the failure of Trump, and your pathetic excuses for this failure. You love failure, you embrace failure, you support failure, because you are a partisan hack who loves poltical party more than America. All you do is make excuses for the GOP failure instead of holding them accountable.

Dood, seriously.

Pharma can only produce so much vaccine!

Every country purchases separately.

Biden HAS to leave it up to the States to distribute as they see fit.
(It's in the Constitution, dummy)

That's why we see success in Florida and failure in NY and CA.

Your attack on me is lame.

I must have hit a nerve.

Yeah, pharma can only produce so much, especially of these totally new types they do not really have ANY experience with producing. I suppose you all have read about the EU not being able to get really any vaccine because of serious production glitches with both AstroZenica and Pfizer vaccines. They have only vaccinated 2% across the EU, way below England and us. And are they mad? Yes.

But it's nobody's fault. We can't get enough here in the U.S., either. It just takes time.

2. manufacture
3. distribution
4. leadership

View attachment 451182

Excerpt:

continued

1. There are no ethical journalists left. The networks wouldn't hire them. They are all propagandists.
2. The FBI is contaminated with partisan hacks too. Just look at Clinesmith falsifying evidence to spy on Carter Page, Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor prove that the FBI are contaminated with deep state hacks.

...General Kelly nailed it "Trump is a very flawed man". Pity, the message is selling, but the messenger is repulsive. I wonder if he was raised by wolves?
Agreed. Right Message. Wrong Messenger.

Darned shame, because I support several of the things he was selling, but HE (an arrogant irrational self-centered autocrat) was unfit for high office.

Forum List

Back