Biden Handed Republicans A Shovel And They Just Can’t Stop Digging

Lots of people make plays, so don't let that excite you. I'm not voting for him. Are you? I know this already, as who would be stupid enough across the country to vote for somebody from that screwed up state, especially one, part and parcel to it being screwed up? Of course, I'm just a simple, country, independent guy.
The same people who were stupid enough to vote for the dumbest man in the Senate for the better part of four decades? Those people?

He got the entire GOP to commit to not bargaining over social security in the debt ceiling battle

That’s huge win
That was their stance all along..I mean, Biden got them to commit to something they were already going to do….that’s not a win…..

So in spite of all the GOP Reps standing up in defense of Social Security...they STILL will try to use it as a bargaining chip in the debt ceiling "negotiation"?
We’ll, the way I understand it, Biden was talking about them cutting ss and Medicare. They may still want to sunset certain programs, not to cut them but to periodically re authorize them, maybe make some changes, but nobody is using cuts to ss as a bargaining chip.

If I give you money for my retirement or just part of my retirement since the age of 16 without fail to retirement of near retirement, don't tell me you spent it on something else, don't expect me to just say oh well, it was worth a shot at the time! You better just shut the fk up and find my gawddamned money, and I don't care where you get it, even if you have to tax the rich!:mad:
I never expected the politicians to raid the SS kitty. I certainly don't think they should steal from the rich to pay back the monies they stole.
I don't know of any republican politicians that want to get rid of Medicare and SS. It's a scare tactic, I'm just surprised at how many will
believe a yarn without vetting it.

You don't seem to "get it", White! It's not the people who are over 65 that have to worry about SS...if something isn't done to keep the program solvent it will be younger people that won't have anything there for them when they retire. If you're in your twenties or thirties...you've got a better chance at winning Powerball than getting back the money that you're shelling out for Social Security! It's just not going to be there and the country is already too far in debt to cover that shortfall by printing money.
I get it, but these clown would just as soon cut it back and then write another tax cut for the people that will never need it. They are not to be trusted with it, and everybody knows it.

The same people who were stupid enough to vote for the dumbest man in the Senate for the better part of four decades? Those people?
The choice was four more years of Donny, and we had had enough. And, there will be no repeat, but California Schmooze, won't be the answer.

Do lefties really think republicans "were on the ropes" over propaganda like Social Security while the freaking Country is going down the drain with half a dozen Biden scandals and our air space invaded by China?

I never expected the politicians to raid the SS kitty. I certainly don't think they should steal from the rich to pay back the monies they stole.
I don't know of any republican politicians that want to get rid of Medicare and SS. It's a scare tactic, I'm just surprised at how many will
believe a yarn without vetting it.
I guess the dumb ass should not have put out the pamphlet that mention the idea of making all federal program, having to be re-approved on a 5-year basis with a written exception for Social Security and put it out the year before election year. We have seen these clowns shut down the government multiple times to get what they want. A person would have to be some kind of GD fool to let any stay in office, that would even talk about it. Just think of what they could do, with holding SS over people's head every 5 years. In this political climate, they'd best leave it alone and find the money to pay it back, keep it solvent and had best keep quiet and hope the issue quietly goes away, but no, they may just try to keep it alive, and justify changes, in a climate of the deepest political distrust between the two shitty parties, you or I have ever seen. If the right is upset about the fking Joe gave at State of the Union, using this issue, it ain't nothing to the fking they will get at the polls, if they keep the issue alive. That's just the way it is.

They may still want to sunset certain programs, not to cut them but to periodically re authorize them,
SO every five years...the GOP says "give us something or we kill Social Security"

That's what it means.

Wonderful.

I guess the dumb ass should not have put out the pamphlet that mention the idea of making all federal program, having to be re-approved on a 5-year basis with a written exception for Social Security and put it out the year before election year. We have seen these clowns shut down the government multiple times to get what they want. A person would have to be some kind of GD fool to let any stay in office, that would even talk about it. Just think of what they could do, with holding SS over people's head every 5 years. In this political climate, they'd best leave it alone and find the money to pay it back, keep it solvent and had best keep quiet and hope the issue quietly goes away, but no, they may just try to keep it alive, and justify changes, in a climate of the deepest political distrust between the two shitty parties, you or I have ever seen. If the right is upset about the fking Joe gave at State of the Union, using this issue, it ain't nothing to the fking they will get at the polls, if they keep the issue alive. That's just the way it is.
Perhaps they should just do the call out of that politician and not broad brushed the entire party.
And the chances of that ever happening was slim to none, and slim just left the building.
It's just a political game being played.

Yeah, because I SOO support Russia, Russia, Russia! Not sticking, troll. Try throwing some more shit against the wall.

You're the one who had the flashback to your time as a Russian Olympic Judge, not me. Your attempt at 'danage control' now is as lame as your comment was minutes ago.

'sokay, tovarish. Your secret is still safe.

:cool:

Perhaps they should just do the call out of that politician and not broad brushed the entire party.
And the chances of that ever happening was slim to none, and slim just left the building.
It's just a political game being played.
And it was played masterfully, for somebody painted daily as a dope, right here and the right does not have the self-discipline to walk away from it, so they may actually guarantee to cause themselves to be trolled to death, for not knowing when to cut their losses on a moment, and hope it goes away.

SO every five years...the GOP says "give us something or we kill Social Security"

That's what it means.

Wonderful.
Has anyone said that? Have they said they are going to kill ss? Is it even on the table as a bargaining chip? I thought Biden worked his magic and conned repubs into not using it as a bargaining chip…

Has anyone said that? Have they said they are going to kill ss? Is it even on the table as a bargaining chip? I thought Biden worked his magic and conned repubs into not using it as a bargaining chip…
They don’t need to say it. That’s what it is.

If it wasn’t, there’d be no need to sunset it.

Sunset means it’s OVER unless reauthorized.

We had a ban on assault rifles. It was sunsetted. Where is it now?

Yea. Gone

The choice was four more years of Donny, and we had had enough. And, there will be no repeat, but California Schmooze, won't be the answer.
Let me ask you this, White...was it Trump's "policies" that you disliked or was it Trump's personality that you'd had enough of?

Forum List

Back