Biden Handed Republicans A Shovel And They Just Can’t Stop Digging

What year is that, Marty? Are you pushing for alien citizenship now? They ain't voting Federal. Without citizenship, I wouldn't let them vote for school board, dogcatcher or queen of a beauty pageant and certainly don't see it in my state.

Not pushing for it, expecting it to go through if Dems and RINO's continue to control things.

What year is that, Marty? Are you pushing for alien citizenship now? They ain't voting Federal. Without citizenship, I wouldn't let them vote for school board, dogcatcher or queen of a beauty pageant and certainly don't see it in my state.
Except that in lib areas, not only ARE they being allowed to vote for the School Board, but they are allowed to hold elected positions on local boards. Just one step closer to legitimizing these scofflaws as valid Americans.

Except that in lib areas, not only ARE they being allowed to vote for the School Board, but they are allowed to hold elected positions on local boards. Just one step closer to legitimizing these scofflaws as valid Americans.
What states, Lisa? I am against this also. Like I said, it isn't happening in my state. How about yours?

What states, Lisa? I am against this also. Like I said, it isn't happening in my state. How about yours?
California. (No surprise.)

Also, NYC tried to allow illegals to vote for mayor, but it was struck down.

This does show the direction the leftists are pushing, though.

Zzz.

False.

All that has been established is that it won’t be the subject of any subset provision.

Right now, it isn’t on the table.

But instead of continually kicking the problem down the road, at some point sooner or later (better sooner), the discussion will have to take place.

Little petty efforts made by the conmen handling President Potato can’t hold that off forever.
So in spite of all the GOP Reps standing up in defense of Social Security...they STILL will try to use it as a bargaining chip in the debt ceiling "negotiation"?

Are you REALLY stupid enough to think that a Florida Senator is going to get rid of Social Security? THINK, Lesh!!!! THINK!!!!
I think he's a right wing criminal with a history of healthcare fraud...so yea...he wants to get rid of Social Security and turn it into SOME kind of scam he can make money off of.

California. (No surprise.)

Also, NYC tried to allow illegals to vote for mayor, but it was struck down.

This does show the direction the leftists are pushing, though.
Not much to be done about California. Right-wingers talk about Republicans in name only. I kind of view California as a US state in name only, sucking off the Federal government tit, taxing the hell out of their own citizens, restricting rights critical to our constitution, with a huge economy itself, kind of like another country within the country. As for New York, the liberal stronghold of the Easts, if they can't make headway there, you and I are still safe, unless you live in one of those places, and I can't see why you would.

Not much to be done about California. Right-wingers talk about Republicans in name only. I kind of view California as a US state in name only, sucking off the Federal government tit, taxing the hell out of their own citizens, restricting rights critical to our constitution, with a huge economy itself, kind of like another country within the country. As for New York, the liberal stronghold of the Easts, if they can't make headway there, you and I are still safe, unless you live in one of those places, and I can't see why you would.
The scary thing is that while California is a U.S. state in name only, the Governor is likely to make a play for the presidency - and given the insanity of the left, and the media and government agencies working together to get Democrats elected, we might end up with….gag, gag…President Newsome.

The scary thing is that while California is a U.S. state in name only, the Governor is likely to make a play for the presidency - and given the insanity of the left, and the media and government agencies working together to get Democrats elected, we might end up with….gag, gag…President Newsome.
Better that than President Trump (good God) or DeathSantis

At least we will have to drill more in the US if he wins, he needs several barrels of oil for that hairdo.

Lots of people make plays, so don't let that excite you. I'm not voting for him. Are you? I know this already, as who would be stupid enough across the country to vote for somebody from that screwed up state, especially one, part and parcel to it being screwed up? Of course, I'm just a simple, country, independent guy.

So in spite of all the GOP Reps standing up in defense of Social Security...they STILL will try to use it as a bargaining chip in the debt ceiling "negotiation"?
Zzz.

False dichotomies from you liberal hacks is so typical. Protecting social security is what GOP members stood for. That might very easily (and maybe even urgently) demand that the manner in which it is being handled by the government gets examined.

Zzz.

False dichotomies from you liberal hacks is so typical. Protecting social security is what GOP members stood for. That might very easily (and maybe even urgently) demand that the manner in which it is being handled by the government gets examined.
Poopeypants has campaigned for years and years on the truth about what he plans on doing to SS and Medicare, yet his dimwitted minions believe it when he says its the Republicans who plan it.

Poopeypants has campaigned for years and years on the truth about what he plans on doing to SS and Medicare, yet his dimwitted minions believe it when he says its the Republicans who plan it.
There have been a couple of GOP senators who have discussed their concern with our Social Security system.

What Potato and his fellow lib liars (including our crappy liberal main stream
Media apparatchiks) try to conflate is that expressions of concern with the unrelated claim that they wish to destroy Social Security.

It is up to the two Republican states that elected these throwback Bozo clowns that have come out to strip the program on an every 5 year basis.
Babbling and Triggered? I have shown you through this discussion that Biden has called for the review or dismantling of SS and Medicare at least four times during the 48 years he has been sucking on the national tit and you respond with nonsense. Wake up.

There have been a couple of GOP senators who have discussed their concern with our Social Security system.

What Potato and his fellow lib liars (including our crappy liberal main stream
Media apparatchiks) try to conflate is that expressions of concern with the unrelated claim that they wish to destroy Social Security.
Its called spin. Remember when they used the same tactic to say Trump told them to drink bleach. Too bad that many of them didn't take it to heart if they believed he said it.

Its called spin. Remember when they used the same tactic to say Trump told them to drink bleach. Too bad that many of them didn't take it to heart if they believed he said it.
A fair example. I heard what Trump actually said. And the leftist spin was entirely dishonest.

But, then, what else is new?

Babbling and Triggered? I have shown you through this discussion that Biden has called for the review or dismantling of SS and Medicare at least four times during the 48 years he has been sucking on the national tit and you respond with nonsense. Wake up.
You showed me a Senator from many years ago, in a different position now, whose view changed. You changed or exposed nothing. It still will not convince voters to vote for somebody that might interrupt SS every 5 years in "automatic Sunset debates", while it is debated whether to keep funding the retirement program, that grandma was require to be in, and contributed to, without fail since teen years. We have seen the debt ceiling debate shut down the government. There is little doubt, we would see old people held for ransom.

Do or say what you want. By in large, nobody over or approaching 65 will go for it, and if they weren't one of the winners of the game, will think you are trying to cheat them. It is always a losing proposition to attack old people in mass. It continues to be the "Third Rail".

You showed me a Senator from many years ago, in a different position now, whose view changed. You changed or exposed nothing. It still will not convince voters to vote for somebody that might interrupt SS every 5 years in "automatic Sunset debates", while it is debated whether to keep funding the retirement program, that grandma was require to be in, and contributed to, without fail since teen years. We have seen the debt ceiling debate shut down the government. There is little doubt, we would see old people held for ransom.

Do or say what you want. By in large, nobody over or approaching 65 will go for it, and if they weren't one of the winners of the game, will think you are trying to cheat them. It is always a losing proposition to attack old people in mass. It continues to be the "Third Rail".
You don't seem to "get it", White! It's not the people who are over 65 that have to worry about SS...if something isn't done to keep the program solvent it will be younger people that won't have anything there for them when they retire. If you're in your twenties or thirties...you've got a better chance at winning Powerball than getting back the money that you're shelling out for Social Security! It's just not going to be there and the country is already too far in debt to cover that shortfall by printing money.

Forum List

Back