Biden Handed Republicans A Shovel And They Just Can’t Stop Digging

I don't want to fight anyone! The harsh truth however is that there are bad people out there that WILL want to pick a fight with us if they sense weakness and right now our military is weaker than it has been in a long time!
Back on the military side, the military is fine.

And just so you know, White? If Biden's Cabinet WERE "mediocre" it would be a step in the right direction. They aren't mediocre...they're awful. Their policies are misguided and they lie to the public with regularity.
By this time in the last administration, there were several firings and resignations under force of investigations and malfeasance in office, even Trump couldn't put up with. Remember, he had a 92% turnover rate in executive postitions. I don't remember another in history to come anywhere close. Only 6 of the original cabinet made it to the end. Your argument strikes me, as based more in partisanship than complaint of what they have done, which in all honesty isn't much in my book, but the cabinet hasn't made glaring Fkups or been accused or proven to be crooks and abusers of position for the most part.

a degree in Poly Sci and French, and an appearance on The Dating Game, isn't too impressive, but she was two term Governor
----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, W6, I think we can gild that lily a little more: She has a Harvard Law Degree; was editor-in-chief of one of Harvard's Law Review publications; was Ass't U.S. Attorney; was Corporate Counsel for Wayne County (MI); was Attorney General for MI.
THEN.......became its' two-term Governor.

So Granholm does have some chops.

Ah, W6, I think we can gild that lily a little more: She has a Harvard Law Degree; was editor-in-chief of one of Harvard's Law Review publications; was Ass't U.S. Attorney; was Corporate Counsel for Wayne County (MI); was Attorney General for MI.

I am aware. I try to tack a moderate view here, and wasn't attempting a hit or a spirited defense as, I had to look up whom the heck she was. Yes, I am aware. She's nobody's dumbass. The poster I was responding to, was most likely keying on an earlier position I have taken and still support in general, that I would like to see people in cabinet positions with experience somewhere in the field. She doesn't fit that bill, but she is just chairing and managing that department, not actually setting policy, certainly none that has damage Energy or the Department of Energy, and she definitely has the executive chops, background and education for managing a large important department.

Got to admit, a degree in Poly Sci and French, and an appearance on The Dating Game, isn't too impressive, but she was two term Governor of Michigan from 2003 to 2011 and Attorney General before. The DOE ain't exactly in shambles, as oil production is up, drilling is up and at the same time alternatives are being explored and added to the National Grid. I have no major complaint of her in office.
So Biden puts someone in charge the DOE who is an adamant opponent of fossil fuels but you don't see that as "disruptive"? With all due respect, White? Energy companies started pulling back on investment in production the moment that Granholm was named because they KNEW what kind of policy they were going to be getting from the Biden Administration! She's totally clueless about oil and natural gas production. Have you ever seen her answering questions about either? She doesn't have the faintest idea about that segment of the energy market and finds it amusing that someone would even ask her about oil or natural gas!

Do those "chops" have ANYTHING to do with energy? AT ALL? Even in the slightest? It's like Joe Biden appointed a bunch of progressives to whatever Cabinet posts were left without any thought to whether they had experience in that field! Granholm knows nothing about energy except that oil and natural gas are bad! What does Mayor Pete know about transportation? He rides a freakin' bike to work!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, with no disrespect towards the poster Oldestyle, but.......but he is either uninformed, ill-informed, or intentionally promoting a corrosive canard that damages confidence in our police and law enforcement.

Law enforcement is rightfully investigating parents who have disrupted school boards by threatening to injure or kill our publicly elected school officials. If parents cannot or will not conduct themselves in a responsible safe manner when expressing their concerns over their children's education then they bring upon themselves the law enforcement scrutiny that all loyal responsible America citizens will want to be applied. Duh!
Are you serious, Chilly? You send the FBI to "investigate" parents that are outraged by what their children are being taught in school and are giving liberal school boards an earful at meetings? And you do so at the behest of liberal teachers unions that don't want their power challenged in the classroom by parents? That was nothing more than an attempt by those teacher's unions to bully parents and the Biden DOJ went along with it because they care more about the money that teacher's unions give them than they are kid's educations!

Back on the military side, the military is fine.
When the military lost thousands of it's best troops because they refused to get the vaccine and recruitment is down drastically because of the military's new "woke" policies...how pray tell is the military "fine"? It's not and it's getting worse with every passing day!

By this time in the last administration, there were several firings and resignations under force of investigations and malfeasance in office, even Trump couldn't put up with. Remember, he had a 92% turnover rate in executive postitions. I don't remember another in history to come anywhere close. Only 6 of the original cabinet made it to the end. Your argument strikes me, as based more in partisanship than complaint of what they have done, which in all honesty isn't much in my book, but the cabinet hasn't made glaring Fkups or been accused or proven to be crooks and abusers of position for the most part.
"Partisanship"? You've got to be kidding! Let's make this quite clear, White! I'm not attacking their policies even though I don't agree with most of them...what I'm stating is that they can't carry out those policies! They screw up EVERYTHING! Mayor Pete doesn't have a clue what he's doing. In the midst of the worst supply chain problem in our nation's history...he took a six month "maternity leave"! Are you kidding me? Mayorkas has waved a white flag to the Mexican cartels. They control our southern border! Merrick Garland? He's like Barney Fife. One bullet in his pocket and running scared with an FBI who's leadership is corrupt and the rank and file are beating a path to Congress to testify as whistle blowers! Lloyd Austin? He FUBARED the withdrawal from Afghanistan about as badly as you possibly could and now he can't seem to protect us from BALLOONS! Kamala Harris? Is there ANYTHING that she's done that hasn't been a shit show?

So Biden puts someone in charge the DOE who is an adamant opponent of fossil fuels but you don't see that as "disruptive"? With all due respect, White? Energy companies started pulling back on investment in production the moment that Granholm was named because they KNEW what kind of policy they were going to be getting from the Biden Administration! She's totally clueless about oil and natural gas production. Have you ever seen her answering questions about either? She doesn't have the faintest idea about that segment of the energy market and finds it amusing that someone would even ask her about oil or natural gas!
BS. Oil and gas industry are doing fine with ever expanding production and increased drilling and new well platforms. I have posted the industry generated graphs and numbers on the board many times. Try looking them up on the board or more easily on the internet, as they are easily found. You right wing nut balls tickle the hell out of me. You listen to drivel, paying no attention to production number, platform number, corporate profits, as if numbers quantifying reality do not exist. Wake up, pretend you are back in school or on a responsible job in a responsible position, look at the numbers, do your own research and stick to reality, and avoid spouting BS when there are quantifiable statistics to show reality is different and far better than what you spout for political point. Politics is rarely reality.

When the military lost thousands of it's best troops because they refused to get the vaccine and recruitment is down drastically because of the military's new "woke" policies...how pray tell is the military "fine"? It's not and it's getting worse with every passing day!
According to the military people I am still connected to, yes. Again, who are you wanting to attack?

"Partisanship"? You've got to be kidding! Let's make this quite clear, White! I'm not attacking their policies even though I don't agree with most of them...what I'm stating is that they can't carry out those policies! They screw up EVERYTHING! Mayor Pete doesn't have a clue what he's doing. In the midst of the worst supply chain problem in our nation's history...he took a six month "maternity leave"! Are you kidding me? Mayorkas has waved a white flag to the Mexican cartels. They control our southern border! Merrick Garland? He's like Barney Fife. One bullet in his pocket and running scared with an FBI who's leadership is corrupt and the rank and file are beating a path to Congress to testify as whistle blowers! Lloyd Austin? He FUBARED the withdrawal from Afghanistan about as badly as you possibly could and now he can't seem to protect us from BALLOONS! Kamala Harris? Is there ANYTHING that she's done that hasn't been a shit show?
The sky is falling, the sky is falling, go tell Chicken Licken and Henny Penny. :eek: BS. Get a grip. :cool:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, go tell Chicken Licken and Henny Penny. :eek: BS. Get a grip. :cool:
Oh...so you believe that the border is "secure"? You believe that inflation is "transitory"? You believe that the FBI's leadership hasn't become "political"? You believe that the military isn't struggling to fill it's ranks? You believe that the withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled well? You believe that was a "weather balloon" that China just floated across our entire country? You believe that violent crime isn't tearing liberally run cities apart because of George Soros backed DA's terrible policies? You believe that draining the nation's strategic oil reserves to keep the price of gas lower before an election wasn't dangerous and totally irresponsible? You believe Hunter Biden and Jim Biden legitimately earned those millions of dollars they've raked in since Joe was Vice President? You believe Hunter's "art work" buys by "anonymous" foreign entities doesn't reek of corruption?

With all due respect, White? The person that needs to "get a grip" isn't me! It's the person who sees all of the above but doesn't see a problem.

Oh...so you believe that the border is "secure"? You believe that inflation is "transitory"? You believe that the FBI's leadership hasn't become "political"? You believe that the military isn't struggling to fill it's ranks? You believe that the withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled well? You believe that was a "weather balloon" that China just floated across our entire country? You believe that violent crime isn't tearing liberally run cities apart because of George Soros backed DA's terrible policies? You believe that draining the nation's strategic oil reserves to keep the price of gas lower before an election wasn't dangerous and totally irresponsible? You believe Hunter Biden and Jim Biden legitimately earned those millions of dollars they've raked in since Joe was Vice President? You believe Hunter's "art work" buys by "anonymous" foreign entities doesn't reek of corruption?

With all due respect, White? The person that needs to "get a grip" isn't me! It's the person who sees all of the above but doesn't see a problem.
My views on the border are well documented on here. Fuck off, Dipsht.

You send the FBI to "investigate" parents that are outraged by what their children are being taught in school and are giving liberal school boards an earful at meetings?
"You"???
Ummm, noper. Not me.
Look, good poster Oldestyle, it depends on the nature of that "earful".
When an angry mother publicly screams that duly elected School Board members should be shot.....well, that is worth investigating.

When a duly elected School Board member gets anonymous phone calls....or maybe not 'so anonymous'? ....but gets a call warning that she better not go to the grocery as she'll pay a dire price, or her kids will. Well, that is worth somebody investigating....the local sheriff, or being an elected official, the FBI.
Duh!!

And you do so at the behest of liberal teachers unions that don't want their power challenged in the classroom by parents?
"You"?
Again, "You".
What's up with that?

Look poster, Oldestyle, you may need a time-out. You are overly emotional and getting a bit hysterical on these topics. Go mow the lawn. Have a Busch Lite, and chill.

Come back when better in control.
OK?

Good luck.

"You"???
Ummm, noper. Not me.
Look, good poster Oldestyle, it depends on the nature of that "earful".
When an angry mother publicly screams that duly elected School Board members should be shot.....well, that is worth investigating.

When a duly elected School Board member gets anonymous phone calls....or maybe not 'so anonymous'? ....but gets a call warning that she better not go to the grocery as she'll pay a dire price, or her kids will. Well, that is worth somebody investigating....the local sheriff, or being an elected official, the FBI.
Duh!!

"You"?
Again, "You".
What's up with that?

Look poster, Oldestyle, you may need a time-out. You are overly emotional and getting a bit hysterical on these topics. Go mow the lawn. Have a Busch Lite, and chill.

Come back when better in control.
OK?

Good luck.
Interesting. So how many of those liberal school board members were shot by "terrorist" parents? How many were physically assaulted? You accuse me of being "hysterical" because I point out how absurd it was to call in the FBI to investigate parents who are upset about what their kids are being taught?
That wasn't school board members being assaulted...it was school board members being CHALLENGED...not liking it and running to the teacher's unions to get their buddies in the Biden White House to use the FBI to intimidate parents who think that THEY know better about the values their children should have than some far left "educator"!

absurd it was to call in the FBI to investigate parents who are upset about what their kids are being taught?
Oh, you have mistaken my post, good poster Oldestyle. I said nothing about parents being "upset". I was intending to convey that 'upset' parents must not threaten bodily harm to an elected school board member or the Board itself. To do so.....breaks the law. I am sure you recognize the utility of protecting our elected officials from threats and/or harm. And their children too. No?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That wasn't school board members being assaulted...it was school board members being CHALLENGED..
Oh they were being challenged, all right. So stipulated.

However, in some controversial incidences those 'challenges' came accompanied by threats of bodily harm to an elected school board member, or to the Board as a whole. It's the threats that are the problem, poster Oldstyle. NOT that parents are upset. NOT that parents challenge the Board.

Just don't challenge with threats of harm....to the member, to the Board, to their children.

Seems to be a pragmatic view with great utility for the safe functioning of our democratic society... led, as it is, by officials who are elected by the people. IMHO

Forum List

Back