Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage

That sounds as stupid as you do, both were in possession of documents that shouldn't have been. Which means both need to be investigated and held accountable. See boot licking, Trump Humpers like you will do everything in your power to protect the Master Trump.
haha

Xiden didn't give anything up....someone he paid to clean out his office discovered the top secret documents and called the law....had someone not snitched, we wouldn't be having this discussion today
I worked with classified documents everyday for over four decades and NONE ended up in my home, my garage or on my laptop.

If I was the last person out of the work area I made damn sure each and every classified document was properly secured in a five drawer cabinet with a security bar and combination lock and each cabinet was properly locked. Since there were well over 100 such file cabinets that was a big job.

In those four decades I never had a security violation. You could get a security violation if you left a document out or didn’t lock a safe. The room itself was like a safe as it had alarms in the walls and the ceiling and no windows. The entrances required a badge and a passcode to open and were secured by a combination padlock when no one was in the room. If you made entry to the locked room you had to notify the guard desk.

If I was hired today to clean someone’s office and I found classified documents that should not have been there you can bet your ass I would call the authorities.

Imagine, Biden's lawyers went over to pick up stolen documents and just happened to find a new batch while there were there?
If you believe that bullshit, you'd believe anything.

Why Obama-era classified documents are in possession of Biden for so long time, anyways?

like your boss telling us about classified docs…you project way to much plantation boy
Nothing to project boot licker, your Master had his house raided for documents he refused to return. Biden's folks alerted the proper authorities on the documents found in his garage and elsewhere.

Nothing to project boot licker, your Master had his house raided for documents he refused to return. Biden's folks alerted the proper authorities on the documents found in his garage and elsewhere.

For six plus years he had documents in his possession that he had no right to have. And you defend him. You're pathetic.

Imagine, Biden's lawyers went over to pick up stolen documents and just happened to find a new batch while there were there?

Why Obama-era classified documents are in possession of Biden for so long time, anyways?
Perhaps the Chinese or the Iranians wanted to review them.

And one of the reasons they are telling everyone is they know that they, personally, don’t have clearance to look at them….and they know biden will hang them out to dry without thinking twice…so they want to make sure everyone knows about the documents so they don’t jammed up.

And one of the reasons they are telling everyone is they know that they, personally, don’t have clearance to look at them….and they know biden will hang them out to dry without thinking twice…so they want to make sure everyone knows about the documents so they don’t jammed up.
Not only do you have to have a clearance at the proper level you must also have a need to know.

For example I had the necessary level of clearance and the need to know for the programs I was assigned to work on but lacked the need to know classified information about other programs until I was assigned to work on them.

@Superbadbruthak
krio
keep sucking his hood wearing duck you sell out mother tucker

@Superbadbruthak
krio

keep sucking his hood wearing duck you sell out mother tucker
You know all about the sucking part, because you do it well. You calling me a sell out is like Adolf Hitler calling Ghangis Khan a murderer. Most folks find it amazing that you claim I am defending Biden when you can't show ONE post where I have done so, but I can show your post all day defending your Orange Master Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back