Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Meanwhile, Trump held classified documents that he says he declassified in a heavily guarded residence within MAL.

As we all know nothing speaks security like a locked garage.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."

"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

Meanwhile, Trump held classified documents that he says he declassified in a heavily guarded residence within MAL.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

It has been comical watching the msm talking heads twist in agony as they report this for five seconds followed by two minutes of "bbut, bbut, Trump"

There are some differences in the details of the crime and the severity. Those differences need to be discussed here if there is to be any meaning to the discussion.

However, it's likely that the dysfunction and criminal behaviour is common to all presidents, Vps, and on down with government in America. It wouldn't be surprising if some are in outhouses to serve the 'house's main purpose.

It has been comical watching the msm talking heads twist in agony as they report this for five seconds followed by two minutes of "bbut, bbut, Trump"

Yep. Trump did nothing wrong, they launched a raid that violated the Fourth Amendment, and for show sent the hostage rescue team as well.

Trump as POTUS declassified the documents before he left office (standing orders under GW and Øbama were when POTUS takes classified documents from the White House they are automatically declassified).

As VPOTUS Biden had no such authority to declassify.

There are some differences in the details of the crime and the severity. Those differences need to be discussed here if there is to be any meaning to the discussion.

See post #5.

Yeah, you're right, duck. Trump had documents that he declassified in a gov't. approved secure location. Biden had classified documents in his unsecured garage. ROTFLMAO. Run along now, commie. We don't need your unsolicited help.

xiden takes classified material so seriously that when he steals them he places them in a file he labels “personal”

Apparently right in there with his Corvette.:disbelief:

However, it's likely that the dysfunction and criminal behaviour is common to all presidents, Vps, and on down with government in America. It wouldn't be surprising if some are in outhouses to serve the 'house's main purpose.
please discuss them

I'll present the unspeakable before leaving the discussion:

Was Biden subpoenaed and presented with a search warrant before surrendering 'his' stolen documents?

Or is Biden pretending to give his documents up willingly?

being heavily guarded and the fact that they are classified does not justify removal of these files to one personal residence. He cannot declassify just because he says so.

Trump added to the confusion when he said in an interview with Fox personality Sean Hannity, “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it. ... If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified. Even by thinking about it.”

I would be surprised if even Hannity could keep a straight face with such a comment. He doesn't understand it. He is also confirming that he had the boxes removed on his orders directed to his people who moved the boxes for him.

He would still have to use an executive order and certain things such as nuclear secrets could not be released. even if he wanted to

What I want to know is why this deranged fucker is trying to sell our oil reserves to China. Even democrats are wondering.

being heavily guarded and the fact that they are classified does not justify removal of these files to one personal residence. He cannot declassify just because he says so.

Trump added to the confusion when he said in an interview with Fox personality Sean Hannity, “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it. ... If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified. Even by thinking about it.”

I would be surprised if even Hannity could keep a straight face with such a comment. He doesn't understand it. He is also confirming that he had the boxes removed on his orders directed to his people who moved the boxes for him.

He would still have to use an executive order and certain things such as nuclear secrets could not be released. even if he wanted to

Yes, POTUS can declassify just by removing them from the White House as per the EOs of GW and Øbama.

VPOTUS has no such authority.

I didn't know you could fit a 'Vette into a SCIF.

Forum List

Back