Biden's Stolen Documents Story was Suppressed Until After Midterms: Snowden.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is the real story behind the stolen documents and hopefully it can be discussed civilly and rationally here on this thread, without the usual spamming.

Both presidents have stolen documents but the important distinction is that Biden hid the documents to steal the election.

Please stay on topic.

This is a good way to look at this... Biden had to of stolen these documents from the Obama white house....
Sandy Berger anyone?...
You're missing the point being made by Snowden. Biden has in fact stolen the election on the same grounds as Trump's criminal activity lost the R's the election.

Here's a clue for ya'all: Biden doesn't even 'pretend' to claim to have waved America's magic wand over the documents so as to make them declassified!

Last edited:
You're missing the point being made by Snowden. Biden has in fact stolen the election on the same grounds as Trump's criminal activity lost the R's the election.
The Trump point is DOA as far as I'm concerned... Trump broke no laws and I'm still waiting for a dem to tell me what law he broke...
Biden stole these documents from the Obama White House and hid them... that falls under the espionage act...

This is the real story behind the stolen documents and hopefully it can be discussed civilly and rationally here on this thread, without the usual spamming.

Both presidents have stolen documents but the important distinction is that Biden hid the documents to steal the election.

Please stay on topic.

how would that Russian know anything about what is going on in the US?

The story was suppressed until Biden`s lawyers found them and turned them over voluntarily to the National Archives. The FBI didn`t need to raid the place. That pretty much blows your lie to Kingdom Come, doesn`t it? Biden stole an election because a pillow salesman said he did? :laughing0301:

The National archives people need to loose their jobs over this....

It is startling how little control our Govt has over classified documents.

Way back in the day with the Corps I was a Secondary Control Point Custodian and I knew where every document was at any given time and at the end of each day knew if it had been returned or not.

This shit is just insane.

Please stay on topic.
Why don't you go make a citizens arrest for both of them their buddy

Or just keep quiet like a good little sheeple.

It is startling how little control our Govt has over classified documents.

Way back in the day with the Corps I was a Secondary Control Point Custodian and I knew where every document was at any given time and at the end of each day knew if it had been returned or not.

This shit is just insane.
The National Archives people are biased in the way they have handled both situations....

This was no mistake libs... he was hiding these documents... why was he doing this?....
The reason is explained in the title of this thread. You have to be completely comatose or brain dead if you've missed it!
how would that Russian know anything about what is going on in the US?
Fox News will catch up to the story and explain it to you in due course.

For now go with the flow: Biden kept it hidden until after the election and thereby stole the election for the Demonrats.

Stop trying to look your gift horse in the mouth!

Please stay on topic.
who said trump stole them,, he had authority to declassify and grant himself possession if them,, biden had neither,,

This whole mess is as bad as a pissant nest being hit with a can of Raid, with none of them having the slightest idea of which way to run!

Please stay on topic.
And Trump hides them now to peddle for influence and use as a get out of free trial.

Democrats........ Trump had Top Secret Documents...

742851.png

Democrats........ Biden had Top Secret Documents...

who.jpg

The story was suppressed until Biden`s lawyers found them and turned them over voluntarily to the National Archives. The FBI didn`t need to raid the place. That pretty much blows your lie to Kingdom Come, doesn`t it? Biden stole an election because a pillow salesman said he did? :laughing0301:
Wrong. He had those documents in his garage for over 6 years or longer. Only when they were found by other people did they get “turned in” by those people.

What was Biden doing with them all that time? Selling them to China? Selling them to Ukraine? That is of course what they accused Trump of doing, so why is the same standard not being set for Biden?

Forum List

Back