Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage

POTUS doesn't have to notify anyone. Period.

Øbama had classified documents stored in an unsecured warehouse and the Obama Foundation paid the Archive in 2018 to remove and transfer those documents to safer storage. The letter indicating that is at Øbama's website which is linked in the below tweet.

View attachment 747322

Sec. 1.8. Classification Challenges. (a) Authorized holders of information who, in good faith, believe that its classification status is improper are encouraged and expected to challenge the classification status of the information in accordance with agency procedures established under paragraph (b) of this section.

So Trump would have to notify the agency who established the classification that he wants to change it. IF they disagree they can challenge it. Yes Trump would have the final say if Trump wants to declassify. Still top secret stuff that would be declassified would have to go thru the originating agency. Thus notified in writing even by; Trump and there would be a record of this. I am sure he believes he can just say it or think it but he has the go thru channels. Yeah he would have the final say but then again he did not go thru channels.

Still there is a process of notification and that quite different from a mental thought that I want to declassify.

nice story about obama, but do you have a source other than twitter. Unfortunately National Archives and Records disagree. NARA says that they are in control of all classified and unclassified records of Obama presidency

Sec. 1.8. Classification Challenges. (a) Authorized holders of information who, in good faith, believe that its classification status is improper are encouraged and expected to challenge the classification status of the information in accordance with agency procedures established under paragraph (b) of this section.

So Trump would have to notify the agency who established the classification that he wants to change it. IF they disagree they can challenge it. Yes Trump would have the final say if Trump wants to declassify. Still top secret stuff that would be declassified would have to go thru the originating agency. Thus notified in writing even by; Trump and there would be a record of this. I am sure he believes he can just say it or think it but he has the go thru channels. Yeah he would have the final say but then again he did not go thru channels.

Still there is a process of notification and that quite different from a mental thought that I want to declassify.

nice story about obama, but do you have a source other than twitter. Unfortunately National Archives and Records disagree. NARA says that they are in control of all classified and unclassified records of Obama presidency

Not.

Any classified documents removed by POTUS from the White House are automatically declassified.

POTUS answers to no one.

The source for the Øbama Foundation paying for the removal of classified documents in 2018 is the Obama Foundation itself, as the tweet contains a link to that exact communication.

And I purposely mentioned that fact because I know what you are and would play the game about Twitter, and you didn't disappoint as you deliberately chose to ignore both the link in the Tweet and my pointing out that there was a link in the Tweet to the Obama Foundation.

Maybe you can notice the link this time? You know, where it says obama dot org.

WRONG

Presidential executive orders, once issued, remain in force until they are canceled, revoked, adjudicated unlawful, or expire on their terms. At any time, the president may revoke, modify or make exceptions from any executive order, whether the order was made by the current president or a predecessor.. So unless Trump or you can provide where they rescinded Obama's EO then Trump has to abide by it or change it. Since he didn't change it , then he has to abide by it.

No...moron......you dumb ass........Executive orders are not classified documents, you dope...... The sitting President has the power to declassify or classify anything he wants.....that is his sole power as the President of the United States......

No....he wouldn't, you dope............what part of this is too hard for you to understand........the agency follows the President.....he doesn't follow the agency.......they can say anything they want, but he has the final say over matters of declassification no matter what the "agency," says...you dope....

He does not have to go through any fucking channels......he is the guy, the only guy, and he makes the decision......

Biden Had Classified Documents in His Garage​

1673654806946497.jpg

Meanwhile, Trump held classified documents that he says he declassified in a heavily guarded residence within MAL.

As we all know nothing speaks security like a locked garage.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

No....he wouldn't, you dope............what part of this is too hard for you to understand........the agency follows the President.....he doesn't follow the agency.......they can say anything they want, but he has the final say over matters of declassification no matter what the "agency," says...you dope....

He does not have to go through any fucking channels......he is the guy, the only guy, and he makes the decision......
Sorry Obama EO states how it is done. How documents are classified and declassified. Just because Trump says he can declassify just by saying it. This is what you believe. Say it out loud 3 times and maybe the light switch will come on. I gave ;you the link but I doubt you will read it or understand it. yet you buy into Obama story about his records being in some warehouse.

You think Trump wants to ponder about classification and declassification issues. Sorry he doesn't have the brains for doing such tedious work. Anyway if he wanted to change Obama's EO , then he could have written a new one.

Sorry Obama EO states how it is done. How documents are classified and declassified. Just because Trump says he can declassify just by saying it. This is what you believe. Say it out loud 3 times and maybe the light switch will come on. I gave ;you the link but I doubt you will read it or understand it. yet you buy into Obama story about his records being in some warehouse.

You think Trump wants to ponder about classification and declassification issues. Sorry he doesn't have the brains for doing such tedious work. Anyway if he wanted to change Obama's EO , then he could have written a new one.

It doesmt matter what obama said.......his executive order has no authority over the Presidents ability to classify or declassify documents....

You are a
moron

One theory is that the Democrat machine wants to submarine Biden so that he doesn't run. The coverage from the MSM would support that. I think it is more along the lines of the Sandy Berger document pilfer. It seems to me more like a cleaner operation under the guise of a legitimate action, validated by MS coverage. I believe that the documents taken in this operation incriminate the Biden criminal organization. They will be destroyed. Whatever documents are revealed as classified will be ridiculed as silly.

Japan has planned to increase national defense spending to 2% of its GDP, doubling military spending.

The United States is also encouraging Taiwan to accelerate massive rearmament programs.

Europe, Australia.. The US military-industrial complex is ecstatic about the Biden regime

Japan has planned to increase national defense spending to 2% of its GDP, doubling military spending.

The United States is also encouraging Taiwan to accelerate massive rearmament programs.

Europe, Australia.. The US military-industrial complex is ecstatic about the Biden regime

It isn't the U.S. pushing this......these countries have finally realized that China is a big, freaking threat to the world, in particular anyone in their vicinity..............and the Chinese hate the Japanese, and really want payback for the Rape of Nanking and other atrocities committed during the war....

those countries should have rearmed decades ago......I just hope they aren't too late.....

Superbadbrutha you really need to learn how to use the quote function.

You defend him by comparing his behavior to others.
That sounds as stupid as you do, both were in possession of documents that shouldn't have been. Which means both need to be investigated and held accountable. See boot licking, Trump Humpers like you will do everything in your power to protect the Master Trump.

That sounds as stupid as you do, both were in possession of documents that shouldn't have been. Which means both need to be investigated and held accountable. See boot licking, Trump Humpers like you will do everything in your power to protect the Master Trump.
keep y’all niggaea

Forum List

Back