Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

He probably only watches MSNBC and CNN who are hiding these facts from voters.
Well, evidently he gets his news from unhinged left wing bloggers that entitle their rants "Robert Hur is a fucking liar"

Here is the proof. Biden intended to write a book when he was Vice President. His book paid him 8 million dollars. Biden had that many reasons to commit a crime.

Point being is Trump did not have a book deal that included classified documents.

Biden did though.

Make Congress Great Again:

Term limits

No insider trading

Personal liable for the debt

That's what Hur stated.

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”
I don't see the word senility there nor anything that comes even remotely close.

Can you be more specific as to what you think equates to senility?

That's what Hur stated.

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”
It’s surreal how uninformed Biden voters are. That speaks to the dishonest liberal media they watch.

Well, evidently he gets his news from unhinged left wing bloggers that entitle their rants "Robert Hur is a fucking liar"
Maybe we should just pretend that the article is saying Robert Hur is corrupt and weaponizing the DoJ by not prosecuting Biden.

I don't see the word senility there nor anything that comes even remotely close.

Can you be more specific as to what you think equates to senility?
Can you be more specific about you missed what Hur was saying about Biden's diminished mental capacity?

Maybe we should just pretend that the article is saying Robert Hur is corrupt and weaponizing the DoJ by not prosecuting Biden.
COuld be. Just given the title, the author tips his hand that he's rather unhinged

Can you be more specific about you missed what Hur was saying about Biden's diminished mental capacity?
I didn't miss anything.

I am waiting for you to clarify your claim the report even implied Biden is senile.

Not in the report.
Have you not seen how upset your party is with Hur's regarding characterization of Biden's compromised mental state? They lit into him at yesterday's hearing like he was a terrorist feeding fentanyl to infants.

So why were the Democrats so upset with him? He said the President should not be prosecuted.
I think it's just they didn't like his characterization of the president and didn't think it was appropriate to include in the report especially considering Hur said Biden had a photographic memory but didn't include that in the report.

That is just my opinion though. I can't speak for Democrats.

I didn't miss anything.

I am waiting for you to clarify your claim the report even implied Biden is senile.
I think you're missing the underlying message in what Hur has stated. "Elderly with a poor memory" is as kind as Hur could go without spelling out Biden's diminished capacity.

I think it's just they didn't like his characterization of the president and didn't think it was appropriate to include in the report especially considering Hur said Biden had a photographic memory but didn't include that in the report.

What characterization?

COuld be. Just given the title, the author tips his hand that he's rather unhinged
I wouldn’t listen to that guy either. Just as bad as the Federalist or other unhinged right wing sites that are constantly complaining about the DoJ being corrupt.

Hur never said that to Biden.

Forum List

Back