Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

/——/ So, it was the governors who shut down their states and not Trump. Thanks for proving my point. SMIRK
Bottom Line.

trump was POTUS.
He showed NO BACKBONE.
Showed no leadership.
He deflected, instead of showing LEADERSHIP......you know why, because trump has ZERO leadership skills.

In fact, "No, I don't take any responsibility at ALL." Direct quote by djt.

Bottom Line.

trump was POTUS.
He showed NO BACKBONE.
Showed no leadership.
He deflected, instead of showing LEADERSHIP......you know why, because trump has ZERO leadership skills.

/—-/ What a stupid ass response. Just admit you’re wrong.

/—-/ What a stupid ass response. Just admit you’re wrong.
You know I’m correct
Trump is a laughing stock with a Cult Following that bails out his ASS daily.

Trump showed Zero leadership during COVID. He tried to be a Hero with the Vaccine but even you clowns couldn’t support that one and trump quickly bailed on any further leadership.

Bottom Line.

trump was POTUS.
He showed NO BACKBONE.
Showed no leadership.

Framed-M.jpg

Last edited:
500,000 adjusted full time jobs for Aug and Sep
3.8 UE
62.4 NLPR
10% lower than expected first time jobless claims
more than 8 million full time jobs not filled

Company I work for can't fill all the positions we have open, and people are constantly jumping ship for better paying jobs.

If anything, the employment situation is TOO good.

/----/ OK, give me a few examples of things Biden has done that you think he deserves credit for.

I’ve already done it. You have too. This entire thread has. Biden has low unemployment. The economy is a disaster. Trump has low unemployment. Greatest economy ever. Of all time.

Stock market rises under Biden? Proof that the economy is in the crapper with billions of people suffering. Stock market rising under Trump? Greatest economy ever. Of all time.

Trump stops and deports illegals. Strong President. Great job. Protecting the borders. Biden actually deports more and is a disaster open border president destroying America.

As I said. If Biden cured a terminal patient who had cancer with a touch you guys would be outraged.

Your list starts out with this HUGE lie.

trump in FACT lost 3 Million jobs.
Worst JOBS President in US History.

View attachment 840588
/----/ "trump in FACT lost 3 Million jobs"
You need to back up your wild-eyed TDS claims. We need more than your dopey opinion.
Here's my facts to back up my claims:
In March 2020, state and local governments began imposing restrictions in response to the pandemic, including stay-at-home orders, social distancing requirements, travel restrictions, school closures, and capacity limitations on, or complete closures of, some businesses.8 These restrictions varied from state to state and from industry to industry, as did the rigorousness of their enforcement. However, combined with a public reluctance to engage in activities requiring close human contact, the restrictions led to immediate job losses.9 In March, nonfarm employment fell by 1.7 million, a loss only surpassed by a 1945 employment decline that came as the country demobilized after World War II.10

I’ve already done it. You have too. This entire thread has. Biden has low unemployment. The economy is a disaster. Trump has low unemployment. Greatest economy ever. Of all time.

Stock market rises under Biden? Proof that the economy is in the crapper with billions of people suffering. Stock market rising under Trump? Greatest economy ever. Of all time.

Trump stops and deports illegals. Strong President. Great job. Protecting the borders. Biden actually deports more and is a disaster open border president destroying America.

As I said. If Biden cured a terminal patient who had cancer with a touch you guys would be outraged.
Same thing happened with Obama

/----/ "trump in FACT lost 3 Million jobs"
You need to back up your wild-eyed TDS claims. We need more than your dopey opinion.
Here's my facts to back up my claims:
In March 2020, state and local governments began imposing restrictions in response to the pandemic, including stay-at-home orders, social distancing requirements, travel restrictions, school closures, and capacity limitations on, or complete closures of, some businesses.8 These restrictions varied from state to state and from industry to industry, as did the rigorousness of their enforcement. However, combined with a public reluctance to engage in activities requiring close human contact, the restrictions led to immediate job losses.9 In March, nonfarm employment fell by 1.7 million, a loss only surpassed by a 1945 employment decline that came as the country demobilized after World War II.10
How about the 2.9 MILLION lost jobs.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 7.28.48 AM.png

Forum List

Back