Biden gets bullied on the world stage

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020

Biden Gets Bullied on the World Stage — Like a ‘Scared Sixth-Grade Girl’​

So pathetic and not to mention places America in great danger.

People are waking up but will it be enough and soon enough? The midterms will show just how many Americans realize what a great danger biden really is for America.

And he gets bullied by a Frenchie,
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F120ac97c-a86e-415f-b745-a7a567d6597b.jpg

Biden Gets Bullied on the World Stage — Like a ‘Scared Sixth-Grade Girl’​

So pathetic and not to mention places America in great danger.

People are waking up but will it be enough and soon enough? The midterms will show just how many Americans realize what a great danger biden really is for America.

I thought Biden was the bully calling for nuclear Armageddon? At least that’s the narrative we’ve been treated to, since Putin made his threat and the Republicans backed him…, AGAIN!!!

I thought Biden was the bully calling for nuclear Armageddon? At least that’s the narrative we’ve been treated to, since Putin made his threat and the Republicans backed him…, AGAIN!!!
Perhaps some nuclear missiles facing your place of residence a few miles away will awaken you.

Not a bully, a demented near dead corpse.

Forum List

Back