Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

If....(and I do mean a bIG FUCKING IF) this is the clown America elected, then we deserve everything we fucking get. Congrats Biden voters. You did an amazing thing!!!!!!!!! fucking retards.

He could have gotten up fine, the President is surrounded by aides and S.S. who will rush to assist, regardless.
Biden is a sick man. Democrats are guilty of elder abuse. Do what's best for the country.

Biden, Feinstein and Fetterman. Sad.
The worst part is that his own family allows him to continue this shit show at our expense. I'd feel bad for Xiden himself if he wasn't a criminal piece of trailer park shit that fell in a hole of political gold. Still, for the people who should care for him the most, whom he enriched through his criminal endeavors continue to use him for their own self interests.

I just pray that God allows his rotten soul to remain on this planet long enough for his defeated administration to drag that whore Kamala out of DC with them in 2025.

Jill's and the Democrats' Elder Abuse continue as they keep sending the dementia-ravaged veg-head out to make a visible appearance.

He's lucky he didn't break a hip or worse.

Good and bad news.

The good news? He fell!

The bad news? He got up.
Ah. He’s an old stage prop. I don’t wish him any harm. I just don’t want him to be the pretend President.

Of course, to be clear, I don’t want that cackling hyena, HeelsUp, to assume the role of Acting President, either.

Memes are almo0st instant these days
Fxj_pkaaYAINU0v

There will undoubtedly be an intervention before the end of the year. This is getting to the point where credibility in the media will be challenged for ignoring the obvious.

Forum List

Back