Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Certainly WAS NOT a vocal outburst of concern. I've never heard a crowd cheer as an elderly person collapsed, only gasps and concerned expressions. If there was cheering it was after the person was on their feet and visibly OK.

Once it appeared Xiden was OK the cheering STOPPED.

I wonder who is going to nuke us when Eric Swalwell comes to take our AR-47's with his chinese spy whore if the AF Cadets aren't all that supportive of a democrook CINC.

Oh MY!

That's too much!

That's a F.U. that will be heard and seen around the world.

And it could be strike two against Biden's war!

President Joe Biden accidentally fell over on stage Thursday as he attended the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation.

Video footage shows Biden, wearing a suit and ball cap, walking happily across the stage when suddenly he trips to the ground.

Several secret service members immediately run over to help assist the president.

Comment:
I hope that the floor is OK.

And the crowd erupts in laughter! What an embarrassment. 81 million ballots folks

He supposedly tripped over a black sandbag.

What was a sandbag doing near the podium? I have never even seen a black sandbag.

President Joe Biden accidentally fell over on stage Thursday as he attended the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation.

Video footage shows Biden, wearing a suit and ball cap, walking happily across the stage when suddenly he trips to the ground.

Several secret service members immediately run over to help assist the president.

Comment:
I hope that the floor is OK.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::mm:

New Topics

Forum List

Back