Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

This is going to be funny when they consolidate all these threads... for the fourth time... because apparently everyone needs to start a thread on this...

I'm not fond of Biden but... people trip, deal with it.

Luckily it does not appear as though he injured anything. I know someone, much younger, who tripped and broke her wrist. One titanium plate, six screws, and two months later and she's still not quite back...

For the third time...

I'm not fond of Biden but... people trip, deal with it.

Luckily it does not appear as though he injured anything. I know someone, much younger, who tripped and broke her wrist. One titanium plate, six screws, and two months later and she's still not quite back...
laugh like it was trump...lolol.............i wished he broke his gd neck for what that son of a bitch did in afghani....and every gd bastard that voted for him

How odd..that you would not know that the app is compromised--it reports to China..this has been known for years now..actually, I think it was a Righty who warned me~
Of course.... that's why they show their puppet tripping with clown music attached to it.

Makes perfect sense. Loser

I'm now waiting on Biden to pull a Castro.

fidel-castro-ca%C3%ADda.gif

laugh like it was trump...lolol.............i wished he broke his gd neck for what that son of a bitch did in afghani....and every gd bastard that voted for him

I'm not fond of Trump, either, but my response would be the same.

Now Castro? Remember the tumble he took? I set that video to Yackety Sax...

What a fuckin' stumblebum. Other countries laugh at us like we're some kind of comedy show.

Forum List

Back