Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

How many times have you wished for Trump's death? Daily?
BS Biden.png

I'm not like this clown ^^^^^.

Of course.... that's why they show their puppet tripping with clown music attached to it.

Makes perfect sense. Loser
Only makes sense when you realize that your China/Biden narrative is totally false.

If any are their puppets..it's those who strive to divide our country..you know, those who puppet YOUR strings~

You guys are some sick fucks.

Should I be wishing for an oncoming car/truck towards you suddenly change lanes and smash into you? Is that what I should be wishing for?
Eat a dick you sniveling bed wetter, you assholes wish death on people constantly. You celebrate death and illnesses in the news and expose yourselves for what utterly repulsive fucks you are all the goddam time. You even show up at fucking charity events to wipe out opposing political whores.

If there is a group of people more criminal and deviant than the fucking democrat party it can only exist in some shit hole desert country.

President Joe Biden accidentally fell over on stage Thursday as he attended the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation.

Video footage shows Biden, wearing a suit and ball cap, walking happily across the stage when suddenly he trips to the ground.

Several secret service members immediately run over to help assist the president.

Comment:
I hope that the floor is OK.

Too bad he did not fall off the top of a very tall building. That would be the best thing to happen to the USA in 2 years.

Forum List

Back