Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

It would be awesome if he had the nerve, courage, and knowledge to actually debate Trump. And for Trump to walk out from behind his podium and invite the crippled potato to join him and then walk over to him and offer him his arm for stability. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is neither mentally or physically fit enough to be the POTUS. He can’t speak coherently. He can barely walk. He can’t control his bowels and at times he stops and stares off into space.

I’m sure it broke lib hearts to see their feeble old man fall on his face
I can see the sarcasm oozing from the screen.

The bed wetters wouldn't care if he died, they just want the opportunity to prance around indignantly and bloviate about their pseudo-outrage over the fact that someone joked about it.

It would be awesome if he had the nerve, courage, and knowledge to actually debate Trump. And for Trump to walk out from behind his podium and invite the crippled potato to join him and then walk over to him and offer him his arm for stability. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I would rather see a DeSantis vs Biden debate.

Biden will need to have special conditions created in order for him to debate any of the possible Republican nominees

Biden is neither mentally or physically fit enough to be the POTUS. He can’t speak coherently. He can barely walk. He can’t control his bowels and at times he stops and stares off into space.
Shakes hands with ghosts, gets agitated while speaking for no apparent reason...

I would rather see a DeSantis vs Biden debate.

Biden will need to have special conditions created in order for him to debate any of the possible Republican nominees
That's the case for all democrooks recently. Hitlary had to cheat during the so called debate within her own criminal syndicate back in 2015.

Most people much younger than him would retire and enjoy the years they have left. Of those are people who actually worked for a living.

Only makes sense when you realize that your China/Biden narrative is totally false.

If any are their puppets..it's those who strive to divide our country..you know, those who puppet YOUR strings~
Get that folks? Apparently china really loves them some Trump.

Conservative, wake up. Our country (all dems and rinos) have long betrayed us. Perhaps the country was always some idea or experiment.

Maybe. Had never been tried where the people were supposed to be in charge. However the piece by piece breakdown through mass propaganda and power hungry seducers, convinced the naive mass that we are better off being ruled by those power hungry elites.

Look at this brainwashed dick. There is no need to try and convince the forever blind that the grass isn't blue.

Those that know the tiger Donley grass color parable should get what that is. Perhaps I will make a post about it.

When Biden falls, he doesn’t just stumble. He goes down awkwardly. I’m actually slightly impressed that he hasn’t suffered a broken hip or worse.

Well, he's too old to be President. Obviously.

Even worse, he was still the better choice, against a man-child sociopath with clear mental/emotional issues. That's how fucked our politics are.
I'll take Trump any day of the week over this babbling idiot. I bet his ghost friend tripped him up.

When Biden falls, he doesn’t just stumble. He goes down awkwardly. I’m actually slightly impressed that he hasn’t suffered a broken hip or worse.
Oh worse! He's got a broken head called TDS...of course, that's most Democrats. Why else can't they tell us what a woman is?

Forum List

Back