Biden embarrassment becoming world wide

CNN and MSNBC aren’t even reporting on the story. Not one mention of it. They don’t even try to dispute it because that would mean people may actually start looking for more information on their own..can’t have that.
What’s to report? Giuliani has the hard drive and not giving it up.

Not to worry about his becoming a laughingstock to the world!

On January 20, there will be polite cheers for President Biden when he takes the oath on the steps of the Capitol.

But the really, really, really raucous cheers will be for Vice President Harris.

He will not embarrass the United States, for his handlers will see to it that he is seldom seen, except in carefully scripted appearances in which he will be reading something written by the best speechwriters in the business.

For all intents & purposes, Vice President Harris and the BLM-friendly Cabinet (along with Nancy and Chuck) will be reimagining this nation.
Thoughtful analysis. Thanks.

I don’t think you even realize that TheParser was taking a swipe at Biden/Harris.

But you never care when CNN owner hates Trump.
This comment is basically the definition of trolling. Personal attack. Digression. Attempt to inflame. No content about the topic. No attempt at discussion.
You have no attempt at discussion when you just deflect "friends of Trump" crap. I am pointing out you NEVER say "enemy of Trump" when it goes that way do you? so YOU are simply trolling and attacking Trump, never actually discussing issues, just your hate for 1 man and why it is justified.

troll boy.
That’s simply not true, I’m trying to discuss the issue while you’re just responding with your emotional outbursts. You hate me. I get it. I don’t care.

CNN and MSNBC aren’t even reporting on the story. Not one mention of it. They don’t even try to dispute it because that would mean people may actually start looking for more information on their own..can’t have that.

The FBI has the original and they aren’t giving it up. Giuliani has a ghost/exact duplicate of it. There is plenty to report and you know it. Can you honestly say if we switched the names Joe Biden with Donald Trump and Hunter Biden with Donald Trump, Jr. that this wouldn’t be all over the news? You know good and well it would be.

The FBI has the original and they aren’t giving it up. Giuliani has a ghost/exact duplicate of it. There is plenty to report and you know it. Can you honestly say if we switched the names Joe Biden with Donald Trump and Hunter Biden with Donald Trump, Jr. that this wouldn’t be all over the news? You know good and well it would be.
How do we know the FBI has the original? They won’t confirm or deny it. There’s nothing there.

Giuliani has a copy, it isn’t giving it up. He could make copies available online Wikileaks style but he isn’t doing that. Therefore no one can analyze it. Should the media be reporting on unverifiable information produced by the opposition campaign? Obviously not. That’s why the news media didn’t report on the Trump dossier.

How do we know the FBI has the original? They won’t confirm or deny it. There’s nothing there.

Giuliani has a copy, it isn’t giving it up. He could make copies available online Wikileaks style but he isn’t doing that. Therefore no one can analyze it. Should the media be reporting on unverifiable information produced by the opposition campaign? Obviously not. That’s why the news media didn’t report on the Trump dossier.

They did report on the dossier, but only to say that “parts were corroborated” to give the appearance that it may be valid when they knew good and well it wasn’t. You were duped.

They did report on the dossier, but only to say that “parts were corroborated” to give the appearance that it may be valid when they knew good and well it wasn’t. You were duped.
No they didn’t. The dossier wasn’t made public until way after the election even though they had it before then. If they were political like you say, they would have published it.

No less in my mind. CNN and MSNBC are no better than tabloids. Just because they attempt to come off as legitimate news doesn’t make it so. Fox News is reporting the story. I guess they are tabloid material too. You know if this was about Trump and one of his sons it would be plastered all over the front page of the NY Times and all over the MSM. They have zero integrity. At the same time, Fox News would still report the story if it was on Trump and one of his sons. Heck, they would even have people from both sides arguing their case. The MSM is a complete sham.

Fox News is also owned by News Corp. Seeing a trend here? One company owned by a friend of the president is pushing this story.

I see. Only the MSM can be trusted. This is EXACTLY how they want it. Crazy.
Twitter tells him so.

On January 20, there will be polite cheers for President Biden when he takes the oath on the steps of the Capitol.

But the really, really, really raucous cheers will be for Vice President Harris.

He will not embarrass the United States, for his handlers will see to it that he is seldom seen, except in carefully scripted appearances in which he will be reading something written by the best speechwriters in the business.

For all intents & purposes, Vice President Harris and the BLM-friendly Cabinet (along with Nancy and Chuck) will be reimagining this nation.
Thoughtful analysis. Thanks.

I don’t think you even realize that TheParser was taking a swipe at Biden/Harris.
Makes no difference. It was a thoughtful analysis, something refreshing from a person of generally opposing views and opinions from my own and the usual nonsense found here on USMB.

At least fox news has actual journalists. Sure Hannity and Tucker are biased but unlike Rachael Madow and Don Lemon they do not claim to be journalists. And Fox reports everything they do not just totally censor stories that hurt their candidate like MSDNC and CNN are currently doing as well as have done in the past. Seen the Access Hollywood tapes on Fox just as much as CNN. Where is the Hunter biden emails on CNN?
You do not even have an argument here quit trying to lie because they only one it is working on is yourself.
Fox News barely has journalists. Look at their stories, they could be written by anyone watching enough TV and reading internet blogs. Look at their story on this email scandal, it’s just summarizing what the NY Post wrote. That’s not journalism.

Hannity has claimed to be an “opinion journalist” whatever the hell that means.

Lie lie lie democrats . Cry cry cry democratd .

Say what you want to, but Im beginning to feel sorry for Ol' Joe.
I mean he is seriously loosing it.
Do you really? Hes thoroughly corrupt, hes rich and senile and he still wont leave politics as this greedy old man tries to steal this election.

I hope he's in jail along with Hillary and the Obama community organizers

Biden or Comma-luh?

Sorry, President Trump may disappoint academia again, except for The Professor whom we haven't seen around here for way too long. :crybaby:

On the other side of the world they see what a joke this guy is.
Seems to be a pattern here. Joe visits a country a few days later a family member makes a killer deal.

Biggest political story of the age. Joe Biden using his office to leverage hundreds of millions off of other countries for favors. Shades of Hillary Clinton. QUESTION:
  1. How will moderators keep this from being a debate topic now?
  2. Will Chris Wallace apologize for not asking and trying to quash the topic in the first debate?
  3. Will the FBI and DOJ do their job in light of these revelations and pull Joe from the campaign as unqualified as surely, none of the Founders of this country ever intended a world criminal and felon be running for much less holding office in the White House?
Just like twitter is trying to change the truth, so will the mods, I imagine

20201015_100115.jpg

Forum List

Back