Biden embarrassment becoming world wide

On the other side of the world they see what a joke this guy is.
Seems to be a pattern here. Joe visits a country a few days later a family member makes a killer deal.

Other countries do not respect extortionists for any reason.

This was my concern when partisans let Hillary lie her way out of filegate. Who knew she would be controlling Washington with all the FBI files that contained every human failing in the world that would turn a Christian nation into a partisan hellhole bowing down to Hillary Clinton for her not telling their secret foible to the press who act like obsequious servants to the queens of negative information rather than to merciful God, the creator of mankind.

What was that, tovarich?
The Russian government is behind pushes to smear Biden with a phony story about Burisma and corruption. That's according to Trump's own intelligence agencies.

Didn't you know?

The problem you have is we all KNOW, you are a pootin putz. You are here trolling up a storm trying to save your chosen candidate, hiden biden, because we all KNOW that pootin has bought biden.

We KNOW that if hiden biden becomes president he will be doing pootins bidding. Hiden biden has also sold us out to the chinese. He is, after all a cockroach. Cockroaches are experts at hedging their bets.

NY Times has no credibility at all.
Of course they do. You just don’t like what they have to say and this is an excuse to ignore it.
Aren't they still pushing the fake Russian collusion hoax?
This is sort of a "are you still beating your wife" kind of question.

Is the NY Post still pushing the "fired Shokin to protect Biden" hoax?
Awe, you better hope Biden wins. If not the democrat will be destroyed and I'm going to love it!

Of course they do. You just don’t like what they have to say and this is an excuse to ignore it.

Awe, you better hope Biden wins. If not the democrat will be destroyed and I'm going to love it!
What do you mean “the democrat will be destroyed”?

Obama, Hillary, and Biden should be executed for treason. The leaders of your fucked up party..

Obama, Hillary, and Biden should be executed for treason. The leaders of your fucked up party..
You got some really screwed up fantasies.

Sky News and The NY Post are both Murdoch companies who is a good friend of Trump.
Kill the messenger! Maybe try dealing with the TOPIC of this thread
The topic was that coverage of this “scandal” is global, but in reality it’s just one of Trump’s buddies pushing it.
and the evil demonrats didnt push a bogus impeachment? huh....

you do nitwit... they should all be shot and then hung up for all to see...sorry you are stupid, or blind, but deal with the crooks in your party

Nope, you loons are trying to blame Russia for Biden's lies. But it came directly from Hunters computer. Lol, liberals are idiots.

Sky News and The NY Post are both Murdoch companies who is a good friend of Trump.
So. All the liberal media hates Trump. In my opinion he needs a few media friends.

What this nation needs is a honest, unbiased and accurate news source People can trust.

Journalism has been replaced by propaganda in our nation today. You get to pick your source of propaganda and I get to pick mine. Most likely neither of us knows the truth.

Sure, or even worse... might be genuine.
They have no problem spreading gossip about Trump, but they feel this would be harmful to Joe Biden's chances.
So they're trying to prevent it from effecting the election, after years of colluding with Democrats to effect elections.
I think they're just sensitive to being used as a tool of Russian meddling again.
Your delusions are showing.

this deluded troll dismisses facts that the elites have been plotting against us for decades now with this fake corona virus to kill us all off and that bill gates is the major player behind it as conspiracy theorists tin foil hatters.Problem with his his lies and desperation of dismissing these facts is Gates is wanted for mass murder in the countries of afric and india for the mass murder of children for a vacine he assured them was safe and he administered without the knowledge or conssent of the parent,he evades facts like this,he probably thinks i am making this all up about those countries wanting him for murder.:auiqs.jpg:

So. All the liberal media hates Trump. In my opinion he needs a few media friends.

What this nation needs is a honest, unbiased and accurate news source People can trust.

Journalism has been replaced by propaganda in our nation today. You get to pick your source of propaganda and I get to pick mine. Most likely neither of us knows the truth.
the only way you get unbiased accurate news if from independent news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media that the msm is.one great one is American Free Press.

It could only help this country.

Seems to be a pattern here. Joe visits a country a few days later a family member makes a killer deal.

It's almost Halloween and Joe and Hunter go Trick or Treating.

1603774081129.png

Forum List

Back